• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No recommend Alipour!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      Got some hate when I said that a few months back
      Well, I missed that but what?!!! That's how it always works!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        MVP of the Eredivisie alongside Lozano and Berghuis.
        i will not be surprise if alireza win it. he can a few more assist, goals, and win the dutch cup, he will win the mvp

Comment

oh please the first one is 100% an assist. He is at 13 goals and 13 assists for the season. There are 8 matches left in the league, plus one cup final, so 9 games. I think he will get to a total of 30 goals and assists combined which would be a great achievement as a winger.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            Well, since he wanted a player to replace Jahanbakhsh with (he thought Jahanbakhsh would leave after the summer), I hope you guys recommended Torabi! He can play in the same position and a perfect replacement for Jahanbakhsh.

If you did recommend Torabi, I really hope you emphasized on it! Playing in the Dutch league is exactly what he needs. and I think with his talent, the club wouldn't miss Jahanbakhsh when he leaves.

Win-win situation.
            Well if were logical, we know that Taremi and PAG are out of AZ's wage structure. Ghafouri doesnt have high resale value at this point (just turned 30), and AZ have a strong right back who just joined this season so no moharrami either. So I think you are right, torabi fits for them perfectly, and he can play on either wing and attacking midfield. And Alipour would be another great addition to their team, miles ahead of weghorst on every level. His speed would be awesome in AZ attack

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Why not? An assist is contribution to score a goal. That covers own goals.
              It's simply not recorded that way, people need to some bringing their own rules out of their ass here. It was an own goal.
              Anyways according to whoscored he's at 13 goals 8 assists. Not 13 assists lol...

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

How blatantly they robbed him of his first goal credit!!!

Unbelievable, how on earth that could count as an own goal? He shot it from close angle, the goalie tried to block it, but failed in fully executing the block, thus conceded.

The club should dispute the call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Keano; 03-03-2018, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  How blatantly they robbed him out of his first goal credit!!!

Unbelievable, how on earth that could count as an own goal? He shot it from close angle, the goalie tried to block it, but failed in fully executing the block, thus conceded.

Agreed. So everytime a goalie touches a ball before it goes in, it's an own goal? then there should be an own goal almost every single game

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Agreed. So everytime a goalie touches a ball before it goes in, it's an own goal? then there should be an own goal almost every single game
                    Hahahahaha so true!

🤣🤣🤣⚽️[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      i will not be surprise if alireza win it. he can a few more assist, goals, and win the dutch cup, he will win the mvp
                      How bad I wanted Ghoochannejad’s name in there as well, next to his fellow countryman! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji471][emoji954]

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        How blatantly they robbed him of his first goal credit!!!
                        Nobody robbed him of anything, any shot from any opposing player that is initially off target is credited as an own goal. JB's shot wasn't going in until the keeper touched it... honestly a lot of these concerns can be answered with a quick Google search, but I'm not gonna start a whole thread war here by getting people salty at me

Comment

If a goalie is anywhere in front of the goal (which is 99% of the time), a shot toward anywhere near the goal would be potentially touched/deflected by the goalie, even if shot is off target. So I still don't buy the argument that AJ's shot should be an own goal for the goalie. The rules are very obscure, and ever changing (see disputes in WC, UEFA, EPL, etc). There is clearly a mechanism to dispute this (and for good reason), and I think AJ and team should. This goal could be the difference between him taking MVP of the league or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                            Nobody robbed him of anything, any shot from any opposing player that is initially off target is credited as an own goal. JB's shot wasn't going in until the keeper touched it... honestly a lot of these concerns can be answered with a quick Google search, but I'm not gonna start a whole thread war here by getting people salty at me
                            Yeah I learnt this rule playing FIFA.

Comment

He is injured badly you guys

AZ is uitblinker Jahanbakhsh een tijdje kwijt

https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal...ialsharing_app

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                              CITY

Comment

What are we looking at? 2 months out or more?

Comment

Working...
                                X