• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfnkLI4l...ezajb_official

alireza with kia who was it his match last night

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      0.7 off a 10 and not even an assist for either goal. He'll struggle to make our WC squad. Overrated.
      I will prey that our team gets so good that Jahanbakhsh can not make the squad. As of today he seems like a shoe in.

Comment

Seems like Napoli are really after JB now Callejon is going to leave.

http://m.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=323903

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Seems like Napoli are really after JB now Callejon is going to leave.

http://m.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=323903
          In that case, JB would at the very least be a squad rotation player, if not a starter.

Interesting to see how he does in the WC and maybe get a better offer from a team willing to make him a starter!

Comment

Guys, Gol Bezan have posted their interview with AZ Alkmaar head coach, John van den Brom. Interesting interview discussing Jahanbakhsh, Iran, Team Melli, signing Iranians players in the future and more.

I won’t post any links in respect to the forum rules, however, if you wish to listen to this episode of the podcast, it’s available on iTunes and Soundcloud.

Comment

I like how the AZ coach himself admitted that Jahanbakhsh will probably leave in the upcoming transfer window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                Guys, Gol Bezan have posted their interview with AZ Alkmaar head coach, John van den Brom. Interesting interview discussing Jahanbakhsh, Iran, Team Melli, signing Iranians players in the future and more.

I won’t post any links in respect to the forum rules, however, if you wish to listen to this episode of the podcast, it’s available on iTunes and Soundcloud.
                Wow excellent interview and love what Gol Bezan is doing with the quality content. Gol Bezan definitely deserves more exposure. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                  Wow excellent interview and love what Gol Bezan is doing with the quality content. Gol Bezan definitely deserves more exposure. Thanks for sharing!
                  Thanks man. I agree they must be shown the support they deserve. It wasn’t easy getting Queiroz, Ghoddos, Jahanbakhsh etc on the podcast, they work very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                    Thanks man. I agree they must be shown the support they deserve. It wasn’t easy getting Queiroz, Ghoddos, Jahanbakhsh etc on the podcast, they work very hard.
                    Great job.

I really hope AZ picks up other Iranian players like Torabi.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Great job.

I really hope AZ picks up other Iranian players like Torabi.
                      Appreciate it. Yes I agree, let's see if Gol Bezan can help with that. [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                        It is now three years he is training a good iranian player and just wake up about other iranians?

Comment

Jahanbakhsh starting against Twente and it is halftime. They're up 1-0. Anyone have a link for the match?
                          twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Originally posted by ideannakhjavani View Post
                            Jahanbakhsh starting against Twente and it is halftime. They're up 1-0. Anyone have a link for the match?
                            http://unitedstreams4all.com/soccer1.php
                            They are 3-0 up.

FYI there are pop-up at that link, so use adblocker!

Comment

Beautiful job by Jahanbakhsh; ran like a hog past the defender to control the ball and send a nice through pass to the assister. Idrissi got the goal.

Comment

Idrissi scored again. Alireza subbed 71 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X