Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Van den Brom had shut up, I don't think anyone would have made a big deal out it. It was just a spontaneous short trick by Jahanbakhsh and no more than that. Unbelievable how this is being exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      he COULD HAVE lost the ball, but he did not. In all my life I have never seen a top coach get angry at players for something (a trick or skill) that works. Sure if he loses the ball the coach has every right to be angry at Alireza, however football is a game of risk and the best players often take risk, you cannot get angry at a player for doing a move which results in a positive attacking play (something that happened on that play). This is creativity and I am very happy to see Alireza starting to acquire it, this is the difference between players like Ronaldo, Neymar, Ronaldinho and Messi who learned to play the game with enjoyment and players like Muller, and virtually every English players, who have no creativity and are like robots, they are great players no doubt but they are not on the level of the South Americans I mentioned and the only reason is that they play the game with enjoyment and take risks.
      rubbish. do you even listen to yourself?

nobody is saying JB shouldn't dribble or take risks or be creative. clowning around with the ball when nobody is around him is not creative. every single player on the pitch can do that. and dribbling toward your own goal at high speed is only done on Ps4, not professional football. sorry

the coach said that to make sure he learns from it and doesnt happen again. also to make an example.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Still don't know what this particular play had anything to do with the result. He saved the ball from going out of bounds, did a couple of juggles and restarted the attack. Not like he lost the ball or caused them to concede a goal.
        This 2 seconds had little reflection on the remaining 90+ minutes. Coach should take responsibility for results, not blame a player doing a skill move. Line up his defense better and not concede 2 goals next time. Jahanbakhsh isn't a defender.

Good lad, well summed up.

@Hadi Even if what he did was not suitable, its bad for a manager to make it into headline news. It's demoralising for a player, especially your star player.
        Last edited by jahandoost; 02-05-2018, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Well Witschge did this 20 years ago and people still make fun of him to this day.

In Netherlands they consider that it shows lack of respect towards your opponent especially since it doesn't have any added value (like a normal dribble to get past your opponent). Coaches don't like it as in very least it makes the opponent go the extra mile as the feel insulted or at worst the fact that the opponent will purposefully harm/injure the player.

Most analyst (especially the one who used to play in "older days" or the ones that played in tougher leagues like UK) say that these kind of behavior lead to you having to say goodbye to your knees and that you can't really blame the other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
            If Van den Brom had shut up, I don't think anyone would have made a big deal out it. It was just a spontaneous short trick by Jahanbakhsh and no more than that. Unbelievable how this is being exaggerated.
            Bro, I'm #1 Alireza Fanboy, but this isn't the first time he does shit like this. Sometimes he just needs to learn to Chill out and play it simple and safe. No reason to get fancy.

Comment

Came here, read all the comments and expected to see Jahanbakhsh scoring an own and goal while impregnating his coaches wife......

After watching the footage.....

boro binim babaaaaaa. Absolutely nothing to make a fuss about. Guy is playing the season of his life and some here act like sharia police.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                You don't pull shit like that when you're up by ONE goal in the 50th minute with a relegation fighting team. Cringey af tbh
                Mr Allardici is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Mr Allardici is that you?
                  Maybe it's my British side coming out but I think it's small time mentality doing something like that in those circumstances. Ronaldo and Nani did that shit to the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and co

Comment

Seriously, that was it? I honestly do not see anything wrong with what Jahanbakhsh did. He is having fun playing the game.

His coach can go ahead and shut the fuck up. Rather than taking responsibility for the result he is deflecting blame on to the players. Jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      then I guess they were just reviewing his crazy moment of skill when he juggled around for a bit, then beat a player the other way. Here it is

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bex5H2rn...ranianlegioner
                      ey baba akhe kari nakard bichare.

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                        Seriously, that was it? I honestly do not see anything wrong with what Jahanbakhsh did. He is having fun playing the game.

His coach can go ahead and shut the fuck up. Rather than taking responsibility for the result he is deflecting blame on to the players. Jackass.
                        If his coach wanted to do something he could have fixed their embarrassing defense.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Did his coach say anything about this tackle, which could have had AJ injured for the WC?

https://instagram.com/p/BeqlktMniYX/

Or is trying to injury an opponent a respectable thing to do in Holland?

One word for the manager.

CUNT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                            Nothing to do with maturity, he is enjoying his football. It was a cheap shot by the coach after his team lost the lead and drew, if he wanted to make a statement he should have substituted him at that moment.

He should have kept such comments in house and not for the press, hope AJ leaves soon... he has outgrown this league.
                            I respect what Alireza has done in the Eredivisie for AZ Alkmaar. I’ve enjoyed watching a few of his matches (but mostly highlights). I’m with you though. I too believe it’s time to move to another destination for the 2018-19 season.

Comment

Still cant believe how this van der brom guy is in charge. Defensively they have been pathetic for years against quality opposition. Lyon hammering, regular hammerings by PSV and Ajax. I guess AZ's objective isnt success but rather player development and selling for profit. Their last high profile was Janssen, but they also sold Haps and Luckassen, undoubtedly their two best defenders for a combined fee of 10 million this summer. Good news is i am sure they will cash on ARJ this summer, it is just how their club runs.

Comment

It doesn't matter if the "excessive dribbling" didn't result in them getting scored on. For example as a defender you're never supposed to pass through the middle even if the pass is successful. Jahanbakhsh did something that put the team at more risk of getting scored on and luckily nothing bad came out of it, that's all there is to that. The dribble was still fire though

Comment

Working...
                                X