Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing to do with maturity, he is enjoying his football. It was a cheap shot by the coach after his team lost the lead and drew, if he wanted to make a statement he should have substituted him at that moment.

He should have kept such comments in house and not for the press, hope AJ leaves soon... he has outgrown this league.

Comment

i think he was mad they drop 2 points, and believe alireza is thier best player hence he bash him to realise his anger at the result

Comment

I read the comments before seeing the actual footage. I was expecting him to have lost the ball and it leading to his team conceding or something. This manager can gtf and it's a shame he's currently in charge of AJ's development as a player if that's his perspective on a player performing a little for the fans.

Comment

Yeah, I also don’t see how that move had anything to do with the final result... coach is just taking the piss with this analysis. Of what ARJ did was bad, then there should be lifetime banning for many of the world’s most skillful. I wonder if Ronaldinho was ever thrown under the bus when he was doing things like this 5 times a match in his prime.

ARJ is just an easy target. He’s quiet, foreign, and their best player. Easier to blame him than their Dutch defenders who couldn’t stop 2 goals...

Comment

His coach showed he's an old dinosaur. That's the kind of crap "get stuck in" British managers would say about players like Ronaldo or Payet or even Messi. Idiots.

Comment

WTF!!! That's the way a lot of world class players play day in, day out! Look at C. Ronaldo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Zidane, etc. etc. These are/have been the best players in the world! There is nothing wrong with showing your confidence and at the same time entertaining the spectators!

I don't know what the h*ll is the coach talking about!

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Look at the situation closely. You want to secure your 2-1 lead by scoring the 3rd goal, then the best player does some random tricks that contribute nothing to the game. Then Roda (the number 17 of the league) scores the equalizer while you’re playing home, wasting valuable points.

Now they lost their small chance at coming near to Ajax for the 2nd place which means possibly CL football.

The coach was pissed at JB and rightfully so. He didn’t score / assist either.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOmdvabHqSg

its not like he did something like this lol

nothing wrong with ARJ trying to entertain the fans. they pay to watch the game, why not give them something to smile about
                  SHOW TIME!

Comment

haha fk that coach.. trying to hide behind jahanbakhsh because he drew against a shitty team.. are you serious? thats why i hate them dutch bitch boys. they are always bitching about something.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Look at the situation closely. You want to secure your 2-1 lead by scoring the 3rd goal, then the best player does some random tricks that contribute nothing to the game. Then Roda (the number 17 of the league) scores the equalizer while you’re playing home, wasting valuable points.

Now they lost their small chance at coming near to Ajax for the 2nd place which means possibly CL football.

The coach was pissed at JB and rightfully so. He didn’t score / assist either.
                      Still don't know what this particular play had anything to do with the result. He saved the ball from going out of bounds, did a couple of juggles and restarted the attack. Not like he lost the ball or caused them to concede a goal.

This 2 seconds had little reflection on the remaining 90+ minutes. Coach should take responsibility for results, not blame a player doing a skill move. Line up his defense better and not concede 2 goals next time. Jahanbakhsh isn't a defender.

Comment

You don't pull shit like that when you're up by ONE goal in the 50th minute with a relegation fighting team. Cringey af tbh

Comment

Van den Brom kososher ziyad migeh. Instead of scapegoating your best player, scapegoat the shithole you call a defence. Maybe should have invested in our defensive prospects rather than that pussyshit of a defence.

Comment

i saw that video and that was utter stupidity by JB. you almost never see a professional player do that in THEIR OWN HALF.

if this was at the corner flag of the opposing team, then fine. but to dribble back to your own half when there is minutes left and you are 2-1 up? wow. sheer stupidity. He wasn't even 100% in control of the situation and could have lost the ball and created a 1v1. Or he could have invited a harsh tackle and gotten himself injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                              i saw that video and that was utter stupidity by JB. you almost never see a professional player do that in THEIR OWN HALF.

if this was at the corner flag of the opposing team, then fine. but to dribble back to your own half when there is minutes left and you are 2-1 up? wow. sheer stupidity. He wasn't even 100% in control of the situation and could have lost the ball and created a 1v1. Or he could have invited a harsh tackle and gotten himself injured.
                              he COULD HAVE lost the ball, but he did not. In all my life I have never seen a top coach get angry at players for something (a trick or skill) that works. Sure if he loses the ball the coach has every right to be angry at Alireza, however football is a game of risk and the best players often take risk, you cannot get angry at a player for doing a move which results in a positive attacking play (something that happened on that play). This is creativity and I am very happy to see Alireza starting to acquire it, this is the difference between players like Ronaldo, Neymar, Ronaldinho and Messi who learned to play the game with enjoyment and players like Muller, and virtually every English players, who have no creativity and are like robots, they are great players no doubt but they are not on the level of the South Americans I mentioned and the only reason is that they play the game with enjoyment and take risks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post

some arsehole tried to tackle him like crazy but missed

Comment

Working...
                                X