This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    If he doesn't win this, it would be a travesty. He was excellent.
    This week he might actually have a chance since there are no Feyenoord or Ajax players in the list. 8 out of 10 times when there are Feyenoord/Ajax players (particularly Feyenoord) in the list, they win it. Kind of similar to when there are PP/Esteghlal players in a list to choose from on a 90 poll, they almost always win it whether it's deserved or not.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Jahanbakhsh is way better than hyped up players like Neres and Ziyech or Lozano simply because he is playing for a much weaker AZ team and is still scoring / assisting regularly.

That is alone more impressive than shining for PSV or Ajax since their team mates are superior in terms of quality when compared to AZ, which means better service. JB is simply doing a one man job with Weghorst and such missing so many opportunities coming from JB’s passes and actions.

Btw Ziyech was crap against Utrecht recently, Hosseini and PAG can neutralize him completely.
      While I agree JB can be argued to be better, he’s by no means way better especially in comparison to Lozano. For club and country he is super consistent and brings a lot to the table he’s got the potential to be a top winger. JB has done his work in the Eredivisie and it’s time for a good team from a top 4 league to sign him but let’s not exaggerate and discredit other talents in the Netherlands
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

0:41 his vision is incredible, that pass single handily opened up the entire midfield and defense of the opponent. Wonderful. A decent striker would have finished that opportunity.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh leading comfortably. Looks like he will win this week.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Standing of the votes

Comment

So proud of having players like Jahanbakhsh and Ghoddos, who are going to tear it up in Russia.

Comment

Alireza wins it!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Jahanbax ftw

Comment

Officially player of the week.

Comment

Alireza named in Eredivisie Team of the Week by Gelderlander.nl and Voetbal International:

https://www.gelderlander.nl/nederlan...week~a72d218e/

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/elf-verschi...al-van-de-week

Comment

EA IF INCOMING!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          EA IF INCOMING!
                          And it better be an 80+ rated card or me and EA will have an MMA fight.

Comment

At the end of the season, watch players like Ziyech and Lozano end up with Arsenal and Tottenham while AJ will be looking at some low level Italian or German team. What a shame!
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              At the end of the season, watch players like Ziyech and Lozano end up with Arsenal and Tottenham while AJ will be looking at some low level Italian or German team. What a shame!
                              They don't innately hate Iranian players and make things doubly hard. It's IR who riid to our reputation. They have the worst PR out of all governments outside Taliban and ISIS.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                EA IF INCOMING!
                                http://www.futhead.com/news/totw-pre...tions-week-20/
                                Sadly no Ali in the predictions. They gave it to Berghuis

Comment

Working...
                                X