X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    So it's almost like Wikipedia?
    No, because I have a panel where I have to accept all corrections coming. I usually check sources etc.
    The problem is that the correction team, which can accept(or not) all corrections (they also handle mine), sometimes also take care of the corrections users do in Iran, which leads to mistakes a few times.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      No, because I have a panel where I have to accept all corrections coming. I usually check sources etc.
      The problem is that the correction team, which can accept(or not) all corrections (they also handle mine), sometimes also take care of the corrections users do in Iran, which leads to mistakes a few times.
      Ah! Appreciate the work though [emoji106]

Comment

I Swear people at my local community center are better than AZ's strikers.

Comment

Alireza reminfs me of Alex Hunter fro FIFA. His teammates try to pass the ball to him every time.

Comment

he didnt play all that well today
            seemed too indecisive and lacked accuracy and sharpness

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              he didnt play all that well today
              seemed too indecisive and lacked accuracy and sharpness
              7.1 Player rating is considered good. He was wasn't great! like he usually is but he played good.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

"Alireza: 'To be honest, I prefer to stay'

AZ played today with 1-1 draw against FC Utrecht. Afterwards, few smiling faces could be seen in the catacombs. Alireza was also not satisfied. 'No, I can not really live with this', the disappointed attacker started the conversation. "We came here for the three points. The last matches for the winter break we have put down a good series, which we wanted to continue today. We could have easily won, I think. We have also created a number of good opportunities. If you want to stay in the right flow you will have to get three points every game, against whom you also play. Unfortunately we did not succeed today. '

Although it was a fun game for the neutral spectator, it was not always of a high quality. The field did not always help with that. Something that the Iranian agreed. "Exactly, the field today was not good. We want to play football, if you play in such a field then that will be difficult. We did our best, had chances, only failed to throw the game in the slot earlier. I think we deserved more. "

Supporters
                The supporters were however in top form today. The players were therefore pleasantly surprised with the support from the sold-out business. "That was really beautiful. We were very happy with them. In the locker room we were talking about it. We were really surprised that they were here with so many. We hope they will be back next time. Especially with such a young team it is important. We really feel supported by them. "

Target
                Alireza is clear about what these supporters can expect from AZ during the rest of the season, although he does not want to create too high expectations. "We want to watch the match before match. We just have to give 100% every game, which we have done today and we will do that again next time. Of course we also want to stay in the top, but we do not look too far ahead. '

Transfer
                In the month of January it buzzes with the rumors. Also in Alkmaar there is talk about the necessary transfers, only around the attacker it is quiet. Something that Jahanbakhsh does not mind at all. "To be honest, I prefer to stay. We are in a good shape and I am happy with these guys. There has been some interest, but I'm not working on that at all. I just want to give myself completely for AZ, I also just have a contract. I also did not think about it, talked to anyone and nothing happened. The only thing I concentrate on is playing every game for AZ and hopefully we'll be back in the form of before the winter break. '"

https://www.azfanpage.nl/alireza-om-...-blijf-liefst/

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Before we jump on JB, he’s saying that he wants to stay at AZ the next 6 months and probably make the move in the summer, which makes sense.

If there is a player that is ambitious it’s JB.

Comment

It's better to stay with AZ, where he's a fixed player, until the WC. You don't want to move to a new country and environment 6 months before the beginning of a WC and risk being benched. He's well at his place in Alkmaar and I'd say stay there and see what comes down your path once the WC is over. If he plays well at the WC, I'm sure he'll have even bigger offers.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

it is much better for him to stay until WC . Whats the point in transferring now if its gonna happen anyways in 6 months.

Comment

He should not leave until he has that passport. He still has a good 10 years of game in him and a passport will guarantee him a spot in EU until he retires.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

bezar passportesho begire bad bere

Comment

I think most of us are in favor of him getting the passport before moving, but I have a feeling JB is so ambitious he might leave to the first great team that comes knocking.

Comment

Hopefully we will have several players in the top leagues next season. I read other forums and a lot of fans (especially extremely cocky Morocco fans) still look down on our team because we have no players in the top leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                                I think most of us are in favor of him getting the passport before moving, but I have a feeling JB is so ambitious he might leave to the first great team that comes knocking.
                                He's far more rational than to just accept a move to the first team in a major league that make an offer for him. He's already gone on record to say he's happy with his situation / the team and his contract at AZ. Usually players leave for one of those two reasons, more playing time, a fresh start or more money.

He has shown maturity in his decision making previously.Arguably, moving to the Championship with Brighton and the exposure that would have given him, had he been playing weekly, would have accelerated his career much faster than staying in Holland. But it was a risky move as Brighton had been fighting relegation the season previously and he wasn't guaranteed to play every week. Despite their promotion since, he made the right decision with AZ.

The only reason he'll eventually leave is to further his career which he can still do in 6 month's time. Even if he has a slump in form in the second half of this season, he'll still be in Russia and have a chance to show his talent on the world stage. The interest he's had from other leagues in the last few years will not go away. He's come this far to qualify for an EU passport, he'll see that through and then he can take greater risks with career moves in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X