X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ghooch is in

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
      That was a very nice pass by Jahanbakhsh that led to the AZ goal. Good vision. He has done well in this game.

The other team went a man down because of him and his key pass led to the go ahead winning goal.
      Even in games he is not assisting or scoring, he affects the game positively.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh a bit selfish there. Should have passed the ball with defenders closing in on him. That could have sealed the win for his team.

Comment

3-1 AZ!

Good.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh a bit selfish there. Should have passed the ball with defenders closing in on him. That could have sealed the win for his team.
            He should have shot it earlier, that's all. It was the right move. With AZ's scorers, they would have missed.

Comment

AJB had a pretty bad game, he contributed to a goal and got Herenveen a red but overall he was disappointing and didn't create much.

Comment

Full-time:

3-1

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  AJB had a pretty bad game, he contributed to a goal and got Herenveen a red but overall he was disappointing and didn't create much.
                  he cant score and assist every game lol

Comment

Not his best match at all but he was ok.

Comment

Not his best match YET he was the game changer for AZ (Fred Friday obviously was MOTM) - but it was ARJ who won the red card and that hockey assist was delicious. AZ looked lifeless before the red card.

Comment

I think he was just trying to do a little too much in this game and was forcing the issue.

On the other note I do not see Gucci going to Russia.

Comment

Every time I think about Jahanbakhsh he almost always reminds me of Mehdi Mahdavikia. Not because of the type of player he is but rather his work ethic and his motivation to be the best he can be. You have to respect a player like Jahanbakhsh for his his work rate, his dedication, his intensity, his intelligence, his talents and most important of all his attitude.

I believe the main reason in Jahanbakhsh’s success is his personality. He worked and continues to work hard. His attitude and patience which play a key role in his good personality are pillars to his accomplishments. You have to respect this type of player and as Team Melli fans we’re very lucky to have him.

One wonders what would’ve happened if Karimi had Jahanbakhsh’s personality. But then again, the past is the past and we are currently living in one of the best eras of Iranian football

Comment

Kind of makes sense for him to have a sub-par game. 3 games in 6 days. Played 90 minutes in All of them. One against a very tough Ajax. Still though, his team wouldn't have turned the game around had it not been for that questionable red card he won. Also, had some decent passes and won a few corners.

The only thing I can't blame on fatigue is his selfishness. Not just on that 3 on 2 late in game where he shot the ball when his teammate was wide open, but in general he is not making some passes he should. Like Homie, you ain't Messi, chill out.

Comment

Even though he for once did not have an assist or goal behind his name, Alireza was still decisive in this victory. First of all, it was because of him that Heerenveen player got red carded after which the game totally changed into AZ's favor. Next to that, he was the one who gave that great pass that lead to the 2nd goal.

Even when in our eyes he underperformed, he was still influential in his team's victory, and that says a lot about his recent great form.
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I think he was just trying to do a little too much in this game and was forcing the issue.
                                On the other note I do not see Gucci going to Russia.
                                With Azmoun, Ansarifard, Taremi and Rezaei as potential strikers it would be cray cray if Gucci went instead of one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X