Clear All

Originally posted by tiesto View Post

Moroccan international today vs. Ajax .... ... vvuyyyyyyyy
    lucky goal

Comment

Did Alireza assist the other two goals?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        i think in the jan, napoli might bid hard for Alireza, and try to get him, but i am not sure if AZ will sell him, they might want like 20-30 million so they can find a good replacment, being 3rd, they can push for the champions league, have to wait and see
        no way az expects that much for him. Max i can see him being sold for is 15 million and that’s still really good

Comment

Has there been concrete talk of Napoli or why is everyone so obsessed with them? What the heck is AJ going to do there with their trio of Mertens, Insigne and Callejon and Milik and Ounas awaiting on the bench? He'd get about 30 minutes of first-team football every month.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post

Moroccan international today vs. Ajax .... ... vvuyyyyyyyy
            Schooled by Fardin Abedini

Comment

I really think Jahanbakhsh meant to score like that.
              And as for Assaidi's goal, well it was a nice action but the shot was heavily defelected by Veltman, otherwise it wouldn't have gone in.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                i think in the jan, napoli might bid hard for Alireza, and try to get him, but i am not sure if AZ will sell him, they might want like 20-30 million so they can find a good replacment, being 3rd, they can push for the champions league, have to wait and see
                No way that JB is worth so much. Hoffenheim just sold Sandro Wagner, a german international and Confederations Cup Winner, to Bayern Munich for 12 million.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  he doesnt even play for morocco I dont think
                  Assaidi used to be in starting eleven in 2011-2015 but then he moved to Emirates and had issue with his team and didn't play for almost 2 years, choosing to not play and continue be paid than pay back the emirates club to be free, kind of showdown with the clubs... when he becomes free, he go back to holland and he is getting back to his level, he is one of best dribbler we had in 2011.. it was funny the way he make opponents fall, he will probably have his chance but not sure for the Wc, in oeehr hand still many things can depend on injuries of other players, he was one of preferred players for Moroccan but like many Moroccan players their "brain", character..., people around them.... make them miss great career..

here is his first goal for Morocco,it was in 2011 against Algeria: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HGudbfJgsk
                  his second goal, the action of the goal was not bad : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU71ank-Vw8

Comment

Assaidi was considered as one of the biggest talents in Holland when he used to play for Heerenveen. I think he could have gone to the top 3 in Holland (I believe Ajax was genuinly interested in him), but he chose to make a big move to Liverpool. After a relatively acceptable start, he eventually ended up on the bench and did not get any playing time, so at one point he went to the Middle East and the rest is history.

At this moment he's playing in a struggling FC Twente, where he has been decisive a few times and generally is considered as one of their best players.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                      No way that JB is worth so much. Hoffenheim just sold Sandro Wagner, a german international and Confederations Cup Winner, to Bayern Munich for 12 million.
                      If AZ gets €20 million for a highly overrated player like Vincent Janssen who instantly flopped at the Spurs, JB can be €30 million at least.

Comment

I saw the highlights of the game, oh my god, how can Wout keep missing ARJ's dimes? They literally need to be tapped in.

As I said, he should have 15 assists by now, easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          If AZ gets €20 million for a highly overrated player like Vincent Janssen who instantly flopped at the Spurs, JB can be €30 million at least.
                          i agree, napoli will pay that, the issue is will az let him go

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Janssen has the right name and passport!

Comment

He is 30 years old. Not a good comparision

Comment

Sandro Wagner is 30
                                Old players have significantly reduced market value.

If Sandro Wagner was 24 he would cost 40 million

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X