This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
    I just read that JB had a goal and 2 assists in the last few min of the game. That true??
    Is this true? Someone please confirm also video of goal and assists would be amazing as well.

Comment

Ali's goal: https://twitter.com/OnsAZAlkmaar/sta...87564304437251

what a goal

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        He has a subscription in scoring amazing goals it seems!

Comment

That's so good I'm beginning to doubt whether he even meant it or whether it's a cross. What a player we have.

Comment

He definitely meant that. What a goal.

Comment

World class goal. World class timing. Soon to be, world class player.

Comment

definitely didnt meant that. definitely going to cross for a azmoun header at the wc

Comment

You are looking at the best all round Iranian player currentyly.
                  This kid is amazing to watch.
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Highlights? Can't find any online

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                      Highlights? Can't find any online
                      yes please, Kiarash time to step up

Comment

https://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/arti...r-slot-sittard

Fox nl has highlights but only visible to EU ... not north America; someone convert?

Comment

Moroccan international today vs. Ajax .... ... vvuyyyyyyyy

Comment

he doesnt even play for morocco I dont think

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              That's so good I'm beginning to doubt whether he even meant it or whether it's a cross. What a player we have.
                              he definitely noticed the keeper is off his line, but it is still unclear if was trying to curl in a cross for header or if he actually meant to chip the keeper with that lob..?

Comment

i think in the jan, napoli might bid hard for Alireza, and try to get him, but i am not sure if AZ will sell him, they might want like 20-30 million so they can find a good replacment, being 3rd, they can push for the champions league, have to wait and see

Comment

Working...
                                X