This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfPE71g6wHQ

After watching the game's full highlights, anybody can clearly say that JB is way too good for that team. He has made some really clinical passes into the box that should have been 100% goal but his team mates just couldn't finish it. Also JB's composure whilest taking the penalty (which he created for himself) was remarkable. Taking a penalty against the league's top team, fans' pressure and on top of that some player passing racist comments to throw you off the ball, takes alot of skill to turn it into such a well placed goal.
    Well done JB.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post

After watching the game's full highlights, anybody can clearly say that JB is way too good for that team. He has made some really clinical passes into the box that should have been 100% goal but his team mates just couldn't finish it. Also JB's composure whilest taking the penalty (which he created for himself) was remarkable. Taking a penalty against the league's top team, fans' pressure and on top of that some player passing racist comments to throw you off the ball, takes alot of skill to turn it into such a well placed goal.
      Well done JB.
      ok who is that moron who was saying that ARJ played poorly. Literally everything good from AZ came from him. Should have had three assists today if not for AZ being garbage. I could have finished fridays chance

Comment

GAYZ ALKMAAR should invest in real players like Alipour, Taremi, Mensah, etc not statues like Weghorst

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          GAYZ ALKMAAR should invest in real players like Alipour, Taremi, Mensah, etc not statues like Weghorst
          Alipour and Taremi instead of The Left Winger ( Van overeem, Suentjens) and The CF ( Weghorst or Friday), and sign PAG for your weak ass defense. Then you might actually beat Ajax

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
            Well done JB.
            One of the dutch Ajax fans in comment section:

"Wow. Jahanbakhs can sure kick a ball. Thanks Friday"! (referring to Freddy Fridays kiri miss from Jahanbakhsh's beautiful ball)

Comment

Jahanbaksh literally put 3 goals on the plate for his teammates but they were absolute shit today.

I don’t know why that overhyped sack of potatoes weghörst gets the captains armband, he’s pretty much only good in physical and aerial battles and offers very little In term of speed.

AZ defense being shit as usual. Dutch defenders are so weak and Dutch midfielders need to learn how to cover the gap between them and the defense.

It’s always the same shit with AZ, the ball doesnt get cleared or picked up properly by a DM or CM and ends up with the opponent again.

It’s time to leave Ali

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

My mans Jahanbakhsh is hot

Comment

In this thread:

this season:
                  "JB IS TERRIBLE!" – "HE IS UNDERPERFORMING!" etc.

past 3 weeks:
                  "OMG JB IS TOO GOOD FOR AZ" –*"AZ DON'T DESERVE JB" etc.

Would be good if we did a quick retro on how we judge player performances so that we're not too quick to jump to conclusions .
                  Given his tenure in Holland, I think after the WC would be the ideal time for him to move to a different team. Keep his playing time up while he's at it, and hopefully after some stellar WC performances go to a bigger team.
                  Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                  محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                  - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

If a big league team doesn’t pick him up in the next 2 transfer windows, then you know there’s 100% bias against Iranian players whether it’s sport related reasons or not

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Lmao casually browsing Twitter and see Japanese users saying Urawa Reds from the J. League are after JB [emoji23]
                      No one actually believes he would come (the Urawa fans themselves think it’s impossible) but the fact that this became a rumor in the first place is hilarious. First it started with Taremi, now Alireza. Who’s next, Azmoun? Lol

EDIT: Also, lots of Japanese people would like to see Iranians playing here, since Iran is respected as the strongest Asian team by most football fans domestically. Plus, since players signed from Iran are within the AFC they wouldn’t take up a spot from European/South American players that could otherwise be signed. Would personally rather see guys like Soroush Rafiei in Japan rather than in Qatar, UAE etc. as well; both for a competitive and cultural reasons. Hopefully it becomes a trend for older, but still established players to transfer to Japanese teams once they’re at a later stage in their careers and want a new challenge. Obviously, while I don’t want to see guys like JB in their prime playing here as opposed to Europe, it would be a smart choice for quite a few other guys.

Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                        Lmao casually browsing Twitter and see Japanese users saying Urawa Reds from the J. League are after JB [emoji23]
                        No one actually believes he would come (the Urawa fans themselves think it’s impossible) but the fact that this became a rumor in the first place is hilarious. First it started with Taremi, now Alireza. Who’s next, Azmoun? Lol

EDIT: Also, lots of Japanese people would like to see Iranians playing here, since Iran is respected as the strongest Asian team by most football fans domestically. Plus, since players signed from Iran are within the AFC they wouldn’t take up a spot from European/South American players that could otherwise be signed. Would personally rather see guys like Soroush Rafiei in Japan rather than in Qatar, UAE etc. as well; both for a competitive and cultural reasons. Hopefully it becomes a trend for older, but still established players to transfer to Japanese teams once they’re at a later stage in their careers and want a new challenge. Obviously, while I don’t want to see guys like JB in their prime playing here as opposed to Europe, it would be a smart choice for quite a few other guys.

I'd love for some of our let's say average players going to J-League... but the Japanese are hesitant and seem to look down on Asia.

Comment

J-league players are not payed well. Expecting someone like Rafaei to go to Japan over Qatar where he gets payed more and is more familiar with the culture etc is unreasonable I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            (Huntelaar )

I would've pulled a Van Nistelrooy celebration on him lol.

Comment

See what kind of chances his teammates miss that ARJ provides for them. If you've watched AZ games/highlights, there are always a couple/few of these every game. Mind boggling misses. He literally should have 12-15 assists this year and that's not an exaggeration.

See the misses: 0:35 and 1:34. They should have easily put this game away.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I'd love for some of our let's say average players going to J-League... but the Japanese are hesitant and seem to look down on Asia.
                                I get where you’re coming from, and that may have been somewhat true in the past. But these days quite a few J league teams sign Asian players, so that’s not an issue. I guess the main problem is that the better players at big clubs in Iran make more money now than they would coming here.

Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Working...
                                X