This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    i think its acceptable to maybe say PGPL is on par with MLS, better in terms of talent, worse in terms of organization, facilities, etc. But eridivisie, come on, dont make a fool of yourself
    Stopppp..........

Colorado Rapids passing capabilities >>>> IPL passing (Perspolis an exception)

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
      Stopppp..........

Colorado Rapids passing capabilities >>>> IPL passing (Perspolis an exception)
      Sorry but I have watched plenty of MLS games and the level is dreadful. Their are a few foreign players that bring some skill, but the league is a joke apart from that. Seattle and Toronto are the teams with the best foreign guys, hence they are the two best teams. PgPL kills MLS in terms of talent any day

Comment

Sorry but I have watched plenty of MLS games and the level is dreadful. Their are a few foreign players that bring some skill, but the league is a joke apart from that. Seattle and Toronto are the teams with the best foreign guys, hence they are the two best teams. PgPL kills MLS in terms of talent any day
        IPL has more talent than UAE and Saudi as well, but they still regularly get battered by the Arabs lol

Comment

JB did great. Considering he was tripled marked most of the 2nd half he had to go real wide and wasn't able to cut in behind like he always does. He is his team's best player by far. He created lots of chances and needs to move to a better team.

Comment

i wanted watch AZ Alkmar vs Ajax to watch JB VS HZ but i had busy day and i could'nt make it, how was Jahanbakhsh and Ziyech ?

about eredevisie, i think it's decent league, not great but not that bad, except their defenses can be a joke most times, still, it's very good "learning" european league for non european players or young ones as first step in europ then go to better league, i'm not talking about players who born and grow up in europ with foreign origin, but those who play in their local leagues all around the world.
            i think eredevisie, belgium league, portuguese one... can be good first steps in europ.

Comment

post of the year, iran shitty league above eredivise, now i have seen all

Comment

I can ASSURE you it's not the case. The MLS is much more superior than the Persian league. We can just look at some facts. How many players in Iran's league make millions of dollars? Without looking I can tell you not many. In the MLS many players make that salary. I'm not saying that because players are getting paid more that the league is superior BUT... in general better players will obtain more money. Believe me the MLS is a pretty strong league. Obviously not on par with the top ones such as EPL or Bundesliga but it's around 9-12th in the world

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  I can ASSURE you it's not the case. The MLS is much more superior than the Persian league. We can just look at some facts. How many players in Iran's league make millions of dollars? Without looking I can tell you not many. In the MLS many players make that salary. I'm not saying that because players are getting paid more that the league is superior BUT... in general better players will obtain more money. Believe me the MLS is a pretty strong league. Obviously not on par with the top ones such as EPL or Bundesliga but it's around 9-12th in the world

loool, the players don't make that salary because the MONEY is not there. If the MONEY was there all these old legends would go to PGPL and not the MLS to relax and make millions. In general I think the Americans play a watered down version of Soccer and rely purely on their physical ability.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                    Sorry but is the eredivisie an amateurleague? I rate IPL higher then this. If you watch the game, you see the players get so much space that Cannavaro and Maldini will get a heartattack when they see them defending.
                    Definetly not biased with someone with a name such as "IranPowned".

Comment

Whats the latest on Napoli rumors?
                      They desperately need depth in attack. They are fighting for Serie A title, Europa and Coppa so they need rotation players. Any chance AZ or JB would consider a sale? Probably not but it would be nice seeing him in a better league

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        Money isn't the metric.

If it were, China and Qatar would be the best leagues in the world.
                        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

What the hell was Huntelaar saying

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            Huntelaar: “Send me a postcard when you get to Russia”

Comment

Huntelaar: "You have glorious facial hair...I haven't started shaving yet"

Comment

Huntelaar: "I wish my dick was as big as yours"

Comment

Working...
                                X