Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 goals and 9 assists out of 16 league games. These are very impressive stats for a winger at a team like AZ where the strikers blow perfect scoring chances left and right!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M40L6VbjuUA

Great PK, Cant comment on overall performance as I didnt watch ( wasnt aware game was so early). but even on a day where he wasnt at his best he still created his teams best moments. Also massive LOL at huntelaar's ugly ass talking shit in the background before the pk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        7 goals and 9 assists out of 16 league games. These are very impressive stats for a winger at a team like AZ where the strikers blow perfect scoring chances left and right!
        He could very easily have 15 assists already. These AZ strikers suck. I really think AZ should go for Taremi lol. Players like Weghorst and Friday do not create anything themselves
        ( they need to be setup on a silver platter by ARJ), and often still miss then. Taremi would be able to score for fun in this league.

Having watched Eridivisie extensively for some years now bc of ARJ, and RPL bc of our guys there, and Belgium now because of Kaveh, and Greece as well, I can safely say that Belgium is the most competitive league and best to watch out of all of these. Eridivisie is good for development but it really seems like teams cannot defend or do not give a damn about defending/defensive tactics.That is why so many offensive players from this league are not successful, at least immediately, in better leagues. RPL is the definitely the toughest to play in bc of style of play, very physical and defensive. Some teams in the league have real quality as well, Krasnodar, CSKA, Spartak, Zenit, just a shame our players arent in such teams when all three are definitely at that level. Overall I hope more of our players go to belgium bc of higher quality, very good exposure to get to better european leagues.

Comment

(Huntelaar )

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            (Huntelaar )
            Whenever I see Dutch players hating on our boys I always go happy to bed for sleep with the thought that Iran is in the World Cup and they aren't : )))

Comment

What did he even say?

Comment

[QUOTE=IranPowned;2510863]
                Originally posted by JamB View Post

I will spell something out too for you kid, Ziyech is a midfielder who does a lot of defensive work, while Jahanbakhsh is a forward. So expecting a goal every game from the first is not realistic Last but not least, because you behave like a little child, Ziyech played an Europa League final and destroyed Lyon, while Jahanbakshh get ass whooped by the same team (7-1)
                Are you simple? You are proving my point. Baksh plays for an average AZ team which he does well for year after year. The fact that he scored and silver plattered at least 3 fucking opportunities for his trash team says a lot. Talk shit now but youll be the first on his dick if he scores in the World cup or when he moves to a better team.

Comment

[QUOTE=JamB;2510871]
                  Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                  Are you simple? You are proving my point. Baksh plays for an average AZ team which he does well for year after year. The fact that he scored and silver plattered at least 3 fucking opportunities for his trash team says a lot. Talk shit now but youll be the first on his dick if he scores in the World cup or when he moves to a better team.
                  No way, the only guy who rides his dick are you atm I'm just being critical. His club is 3rd in the league, so your bs argument of 'trashteam' is wrong. In addition, besides Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV he plays against amateurs (this guy can't even take corners!).When did a Eredivisie-player in the last three years succeed abroad? If you want to succeed you need to be like Suarez who scored 2 goals every game. And now I won't react anymore, because you probably never played football in your whole life. Go to sleep kid!

Comment

[QUOTE=IranPowned;2510874]
                    Originally posted by JamB View Post
                    No way, the only guy who rides his dick are you atm I'm just being critical. His club is 3rd in the league, so your bs argument of 'trashteam' is wrong. In addition, besides Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV he plays against amateurs (this guy can't even take corners!).When did a Eredivisie-player in the last three years succeed abroad? If you want to succeed you need to be like Suarez who scored 2 goals every game. And now I won't react anymore, because you probably never played football in your whole life. Go to sleep kid!
                    Go play fifa bro lol-Ive spent my morning reading your posts. You sound like someone who has an extra chromosome. Boro gomshoh digeh zer ziyadeh mizani. Im done protecting AJ one of the top players in the league bitch asssss

You are the one who needs to “Bereh GOM She” from here!
                    2 months ban for offensive language! next time will be permanent!
                    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 12-17-2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I love how even the English commentary call him "Yahaan-Baksh"...his name has taken a life of it's own!

Comment

Sorry but is the eredivisie an amateurleague? I rate IPL higher then this. If you watch the game, you see the players get so much space that Cannavaro and Maldini will get a heartattack when they see them defending.
                        Oh god... Here we go again lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Oh god... Here we go again lmao
                          @iranpowned, I don't think the Persian leagues is superior at all. They play differently. I might be mistaken but if we look at how much each team is worth, Erdevise has a much higher valkue than Iran's teams. I would say the Erdevise is just slightly under the MLS in terms of quality.

Comment

Sorry but is the eredivisie an amateurleague? I rate IPL higher then this. If you watch the game, you see the players get so much space that Cannavaro and Maldini will get a heartattack when they see them defending.
                            Baba shut up

Comment

Anyone have video of all these amazing chances I see people saying JB created?

Comment

i think its acceptable to maybe say PGPL is on par with MLS, better in terms of talent, worse in terms of organization, facilities, etc. But eridivisie, come on, dont make a fool of yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X