This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

AZ are definitely out for the title race now it seems, but what do you expect with two daghoon azadegan level strikers.

Comment

az lost 2-1 honestly , i dont know how AZ did not sxore the 2nd goal

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        AZ are definitely out for the title race now it seems, but what do you expect with two daghoon azadegan level strikers.
        Jaber Ansari > AZ strikers

Comment

Fred Friday emshab bere to ashpazkhoneye AZ kaar kone ke vaghean gandesho dar avord.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

The chance at the title is lost. Could be a blessing in disguise so Baksh doesnt feel tempted to stay. hopefully he gets a good offer and takes it this coming window.

Comment

Ajax is just the better team.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Lol, why did you all thought that AZ becomes champion? Besides, Ajax missed a lot of defenders today, still Jahanbakhsh wasn't that superior. His manmarker was Dijks, who get roasted every week by the weekly football shows. Pity that you all thing that this guy is the next diamond of Iranian football, while Dejagah (EVEN WITHOUT A CLUB) is levels above him. If Jahanbakhsh wants to make steps, he need to leave this amateur league asap.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                  Lol, why did you all thought that AZ becomes champion? Besides, Ajax missed a lot of defenders today, still Jahanbakhsh wasn't that superior. His manmarker was Dijks, who get roasted every week by the weekly football shows. Pity that you all thing that this guy is the next diamond of Iranian football, while Dejagah (EVEN WITHOUT A CLUB) is levels above him. If Jahanbakhsh wants to make steps, he need to leave this amateur league asap.
                  First of all, reading this made me lose 10-15 IQ points-Holy shit. Also, did you watch the game. Baksh set up his teammates for at least 3-4 one on ones or tap ins. What more can you ask? You want him to score a hatty? LMAO if it wasnt for his Kiri strikers they could have been up or tied the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Fred Friday emshab bere to ashpazkhoneye AZ kaar kone ke vaghean gandesho dar avord.
                    I doubt he would be even useful as restaurant worker smfh he riiiid on Jahanbakhsh his assist.

Comment

[QUOTE=JamB;2510852]First of all, reading this made me lose 10-15 IQ points-Holy shit. Also, did you watch the game. Baksh set up his teammates for at least 3-4 one on ones or tap ins. What more can you

DUDE Jahanbakhsh his marker was Dijks, a guy who get roasted every week by pundits.... And don't exaggerate, he scored a penalty and created the chance with Friday, no '3-4 one on ones or tap ins'....
                      Therefore, Ajax missed Veltman, Viergever and Wober (75% of their defense), and played with defenders around the age of 18. In addition, I expected at least a goal from him from open play, especially because he is a so-called topplayer...

Comment

[QUOTE=IranPowned;2510855]
                        Originally posted by JamB View Post
                        First of all, reading this made me lose 10-15 IQ points-Holy shit. Also, did you watch the game. Baksh set up his teammates for at least 3-4 one on ones or tap ins. What more can you

DUDE Jahanbakhsh his marker was Dijks, a guy who get roasted every week by pundits.... And don't exaggerate, he scored a penalty and created the chance with Friday, no '3-4 one on ones or tap ins'....
                        Therefore, Ajax missed Veltman, Viergever and Wober (75% of their defense), and played with defenders around the age of 18. In addition, I expected at least a goal from him from open play, especially because he is a so-called topplayer...
                        Haa this shit makes me laugh. Every top player has to score every single game-right. Ziyech is a top player where is his goal or assist? Bro first half JB created two clear opp for Weghorst lol...

Comment

[QUOTE=JamB;2510857]

Haa this shit makes me laugh. Every top player has to score every single game-right. Ziyech is a top player where is his goal or assist? Bro first half JB created two clear opp for Weghorst lol...
                          Nobody talked about Ziyech here....

Comment

[QUOTE=IranPowned;2510859]
                            Originally posted by JamB View Post

Nobody talked about Ziyech here....
                            Alright i will spell it out for you man....youre talking shit about baksh not scoring from open play and saying that he should because he is a supposed top player in a league. I gave you an example of another top player statistically in a league, Ziyech, who did not have an assist or goal. Seems very suspect that you can say that AJ didnt create any chances-if you actually watched the game you wouldnt spew nonsense like that.

Comment

It wasn't his best game, but his teammates didn't really help him out. He created some chances but didn't make certain passes he should have and had a few turnovers because he tried to dribble past the whole team. His one on ones with the defenders were basically 50/50. Also, the pitch conditions seemed kind of slippery which didn't help him.

All said and done, It's not the end of the world, he'll bounce back and hopefully ends up in a team where the tactic isn't Mayeli Kohan circa 1996.

Comment

[QUOTE=JamB;2510861]

Alright i will spell it out for you man....youre talking shit about baksh not scoring from open play and saying that he should because he is a supposed top player in a league. I gave you an example of another top player statistically in a league, Ziyech, who did not have an assist or goal. Seems very suspect that you can say that AJ didnt create any chances-if you actually watched the game you wouldnt spew nonsense like that.

I will spell something out too for you kid, Ziyech is a midfielder who does a lot of defensive work, while Jahanbakhsh is a forward. So expecting a goal every game from the first is not realistic Last but not least, because you behave like a little child, Ziyech played an Europa League final and destroyed Lyon, while Jahanbakshh get ass whooped by the same team (7-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X