This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Not taking anything away from JB as i think he is playing his best football, but i want see him in a much better league before starting comparing him with someone like Kia. Remember a guy like Gucci finished as 2nd best scorer in Dutch league last year.
    We can't compare him to Kia at this stage. But other than that, no downside to any of this

Comment

Frigging legend ARJ! Frigging legend!

Is he the best player in Asia?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        lol, baaz shoro shod, bro, go through the list of top scorers/assists in Dutch league and see if you ever heard of any name before? how many caps they have for their national teams?
        You guys are master of exaggeration. The kid is doing good, but saying he is best Asian player, come on man!

This is his 5th season in Holland, time to move on next season, you can't talk about the best Asian player when the guy is not even playing in top 4 league.

Comment

No. Honda, Kawaga, Son, Ki-Sung, Dejagah and Hajsafi are better players.

Comment

Shout out to Teun Koopmeiners who is only 19 and underrated af (AND HE'S DUTCH ) and also their GK Bizot for some amazing saves! But the defense can go fuck itself, the defense makes Azadegan defense look like La Liga.

Comment

Best player in Asia loooool.....

Heung min Son by miles. Not even a debate.

Comment

I hope he moves in the winter window.
                He can be better prepared for the WC if he plays in a top league for the second half of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sebastian haller got a move to Eintracht frankfurt from eredivisie last season with 13 goals and 6 assists for 2900 minutes
                  At his current pace JB should will beat that
                  Frankfurt paid 7 million for him

So such offers should certainly be on the table for JB
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

lol, baaz shoro shod, bro, go through the list of top scorers/assists in Dutch league and see if you ever heard of any name before? how many caps they have for their national teams?
                    You guys are master of exaggeration. The kid is doing good, but saying he is best Asian player, come on man!
                    This is his 5th season in Holland, time to move on next season, you can't talk about the best Asian player when the guy is not even playing in top 4 league.
                    I never said anything - I asked a question. He is definitely having hell of a season.

Iran_19, bro, you are always here downgrading our players. All the time. You say other but someone just has to scroll through your posts to see that. And your posts are always repetitive - always falling back on the logic of "they don't play in top 4 league." Yes, he doesn't play in a top 4 league, but he plays in a very good league.

Even if we had Mahdavikia now shining in Hamburg - you would say, "Bundesliga is not as good as it once was" (which was commonly said by some hamvatans in the early 2000s, where EPL and La Liga were considered the best). Same people, same attitude. I remember even when Sardar scored against Athletico and Bayern, you were silent (from what I remember) - let me guess, Bayern and Athletico were playing with their B team that day?

Comment

I never said anything - I asked a question. He is definitely having hell of a season.
                      Iran_19, bro, you are always here downgrading our players. All the time. You say other but someone just has to scroll through your posts to see that. And your posts are always repetitive - always falling back on the logic of "they don't play in top 4 league." Yes, he doesn't play in a top 4 league, but he plays in a very good league.
                      Even if we had Mahdavikia now shining in Hamburg - you would say, "Bundesliga is not as good as it once was" (which was commonly said by some hamvatans in the early 2000s, where EPL and La Liga were considered the best). Same people, same attitude. I remember even when Sardar scored against Athletico and Bayern, you were silent (from what I remember) - let me guess, Bayern and Athletico were playing with their B team that day?
                      Now you just talk none-sense. What you want me to say? Dutch league is GREAT?! Just go through how many Moroccans play in Dutch, Belgian leagues who do pretty well and didn't even get single call by Morocco.
                      Morocco can have 4-5 national team if they decide to invite every single player who play in EUROPE. Japan has just 8-9 players in Bundesliga. and we don't have any but you guys jump up and down when someone dominate Dutch, Greece, Belgian league, not that i am not happy, of course i am, it is much better than IPL but am i satisfied and get crazy excited like some of you? No, i don't. Because if we want be a decent team in world stage, we can't be happy to not have a single player in top leagues, even Iraq does have!!
                      Dude i don't get with which logic you mention Jahanbakhsh is best Asian player as we talk, i can accept it from some kids posting here, but for someone who is involved himself with our football, this is just laughable man!!
                      Gucci who struggled everywhere in last 3-4 years was one of top scorer of Dutch league, same applies to Greece, a guy who struggled in Tractor finished as top 2 scorer.
                      If you find my post repetitive, negative, you know better than me there is a button called ''ignore list'', you are more than welcome to add me there.

Comment

Now you just talk none-sense. What you want me to say? Dutch league is GREAT?! Just go through how many Moroccans play in Dutch, Belgian leagues who do pretty well and didn't even get single call by Morocco.
                        Morocco can have 4-5 national team if they decide to invite every single player who play in EUROPE. Japan has just 8-9 players in Bundesliga. and we don't have any but you guys jump up and down when someone dominate Dutch, Greece, Belgian league, not that i am not happy, of course i am, it is much better than IPL but am i satisfied and get crazy excited like some of you? No, i don't. Because if we want be a decent team in world stage, we can't be happy to not have a single player in top leagues, even Iraq does have!!
                        Dude i don't get with which logic you mention Jahanbakhsh is best Asian player as we talk, i can accept it from some kids posting here, but for someone who is involved himself with our football, this is just laughable man!!
                        Gucci who struggled everywhere in last 3-4 years was one of top scorer of Dutch league, same applies to Greece, a guy who struggled in Tractor finished as top 2 scorer.
                        If you find my post repetitive, negative, you know better than me there is a button called ''ignore list'', you are more than welcome to add me there.
                        Again, don't mis-characterize what I said, I said that you always say the same thing. Yes, we all know that ARJ is not in a top 4 league and the Dutch league is not great, that he needs to move on. But he is dominating the league with his scoring, assists and with all around play. That's pretty amazing.

Kaveh was not even in Europe last year and he is one of the best players in Belgium right now, that's not laudable? Karim plays on a good team, they play in the CL - he is tearing it up and also one of the best players. Yes, they are not the best leagues but many good players started out in Holland, Belgium etc. Oestersunds beat out Hertha - does that mean they are better than them or belong in the Bundesliga? No, but it shows they are a good team and Saman is their best player by far.

And don't get sensitive, all I said was you repeat yourself all the time - baba we get it. Haji, you seem like a nice guy but clearly have a cynical frame of mind. Just tiresome to read all the time, that's all.

zendeh bash

Comment

Again, don't mis-characterize what I said, I said that you always say the same thing. Yes, we all know that ARJ is not in a top 4 league and the Dutch league is not great, that he needs to move on. But he is dominating the league with his scoring, assists and with all around play. That's pretty amazing.
                          Kaveh was not even in Europe last year and he is one of the best players in Belgium right now, that's not laudable? Karim plays on a good team, they play in the CL - he is tearing it up and also one of the best players. Yes, they are not the best leagues but many good players started out in Holland, Belgium etc. Oestersunds beat out Hertha - does that mean they are better than them or belong in the Bundesliga? No, but it shows they are a good team and Saman is their best player by far.
                          And don't get sensitive, all I said was you repeat yourself all the time - baba we get it. Haji, you seem like a nice guy but clearly have a cynical frame of mind. Just tiresome to read all the time, that's all.
                          zendeh bash
                          We are talking about 3 leagues which majority of players are at best second rated world level players OR bunch of 18 to 22 years old who use smaller leagues as transition to move to better leagues. Again as i said go through the top scorers of all three leagues which i have mentioned and see if you know any player?(Unless you live in these countries).
                          The reality is if you ask any football fan around the world to name a single Iranian player, they can't. That says a a lot! Again i am not saying they are not talented but wrong decisions one after another just contribute to this matter.
                          Example: Why someone like Kaveh who had bright prospect years move to Europe at the age of 25? or Sardar wrong decisions one after another? Or Ezatollahi.
                          In some cases it is matter of wrong decisions, in other, wrong evaluation of talent(Ezzatollahi), people thought we will have a real star who will replace Nekounam which isn't the case!

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                            No. Honda, Kawaga, Son, Ki-Sung, Dejagah and Hajsafi are better players.
                            Hajsafi?
                            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

We are talking about 3 leagues which majority of players are at best second rated world level players OR bunch of 18 to 22 years old who use smaller leagues as transition to move to better leagues. Again as i said go through the top scorers of all three leagues which i have mentioned and see if you know any player?(Unless you live in these countries).
                              The reality is if you ask any football fan around the world to name a single Iranian player, they can't. That says a a lot! Again i am not saying they are not talented but wrong decisions one after another just contribute to this matter.
                              Example: Why someone like Kaveh who had bright prospect years move to Europe at the age of 25? or Sardar wrong decisions one after another? Or Ezatollahi.
                              In some cases it is matter of wrong decisions, in other, wrong evaluation of talent(Ezzatollahi), people thought we will have a real star who will replace Nekounam which isn't the case!
                              I know Hakim Ziyech, and several other players in Dutch league (Mexico's Guardado was playing in PSV for a long time, not just 18 year olds in Eredivisie). I live in America too. I don't just follow leagues many Iranians are in. With FIFA video games, many people even know a player like Al Soma! Saudi league is nothing compared to Euro leagues, but people with basic soccer knowledge know good players.

Don't assume that everyone ignores football they don't care for like you. Again, you are assuming that because you personally don't care for something, that means everyone chooses to ignore things like you. Saying "nobody" knows _____. How do you know nobody knows these players? Is this just your assumption? I have seen a couple youtube commenters who know several of Iran's players and say that we are a dark horse team. Because ESPN is ignorant of Iran, does that mean our team is terrible? People who actually like football know about guys like Sardar, Jahanbakhsh, Ziyech, and other players in these leagues who are doing well.

By your metric of people who know about the players in the league representing quality, English Premier League is the greatest league of the last 100 years, and their players are the best. This is a very weak way to look at things. Being a big fish in a small pond like Eredivisie is arguably better than being "known" for playing in a bad team in a top league.

Jovetic and Rondon have big names for their careers, will you argue that they're better than guys like Sardar and Jahanbakhsh? The results of our matches disagree as those guys didn't really do much against us.

Don't be so negative. Just because the players aren't getting opportunities like Nekounam got after a wave of players like Karimi, Daei, Hashemian, etc. does not reflect our current situation. If Ali Karimi and Daei had played in 2010 and we weren't transitioning from a period where TM was known for players like Gholami, Ghazi, and the Nouris, maybe our players would be getting picked up quicker.

We are already seeing the reputation of Iranians changing. Guys like Ansarifard and Rezaei had to grind to get to where they are, and their blazed trail will allow our other players to get in behind them. We already see Hajsafi after half a season at Panionios getting looked at by Olympiacos.

Think of the positive steps Iran has taken, don't be so negative. We are progressing greatly and have a team full of strong prospects. You seem to ignore that none of these players have even reached their primes yet. Have some patience before you make up your mind.

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ists_has_been/

Finally he gets some recognition and about fucking time!

Comment

Working...
                                X