Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man... this guy is becoming a star before our eyes.
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

World class header

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I hope he repeats this against Morocco

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Eeeeh az ina daashti Alireza??
          Baba damet garm javoon

Comment

I must say I'm impressed. If he keeps it up scouts will keep a good eye on him. If he can have a strong world cup competition then I think he has a chance to move to a pretty good club!

Comment

Any streams ?? Ones that can work in US and A

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                Any streams ?? Ones that can work in US and A
                http://vipbox.so/soccer/watch-2b4789...r?l=1823034018

Comment

uh? What? how was that not a penalty? JB clearly pushed in the box and altered his slide to the ball.

Comment

cameras non stop on JB. he is head and shoulder above all others

Comment

Guys, at some point we have to address the elephant in the room, which is that this kid is phenomenal for his club and yet really disappointing for TM so far, apart from one or two great moments.

I look at him and think that he has all the traits of an outstanding Attacking midfielder, yet his confidence for TM always seems lacking.

This is why we desperately need good friendlies and camps because we need to figure out a way to unlock all the attributes that he (and Saman as well) have.

Comment

Wowwww what a ball from JB into the box on a counter. Almost a gorgeous assist. Seriously this guy is playing out of his mind.

Comment

That pass to Weghorst from JB was simply world class, holy shit

Comment

Yahanbax is pure class his work rate is phenomenal and he never gives up. Even when he’s not in top form you cannot question this man and his abilities I love watching him play. He deserves a nice serie a or bundesliga contract this winter or summer
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Guys, at some point we have to address the elephant in the room, which is that this kid is phenomenal for his club and yet really disappointing for TM so far, apart from one or two great moments.
                              I look at him and think that he has all the traits of an outstanding Attacking midfielder, yet his confidence for TM always seems lacking.
                              This is why we desperately need good friendlies and camps because we need to figure out a way to unlock all the attributes that he (and Saman as well) have.
                              Let's pump the breaks on this a bit. The kid is still only 24. He is still maturing as a player and as a person. While he was good with NEC, he is a totally different player now. He's much more of a leader and has much more confidence and aggression in his play. He has been really good in his past few games with TM and I think he will continue to translate to the TM squad before the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Its his final touch that kills him in TM.
                                He gets in great positions, but for example in the game versus South Korea or China he could have scored some screamers, but he he messes it up. Mind over matter issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X