• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not his best game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Not his best game.
      he was heavily involved in whatever positive play they had. But unfortunately his shooting was a bit off, could have scored twice ( not easy chances-but ones he ususally has been taking)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        he was heavily involved in whatever positive play they had. But unfortunately his shooting was a bit off, could have scored twice ( not easy chances-but ones he ususally has been taking)
        His shooting and especially crossing was really disappointing today, I watched the full 90 minutes. He had a hand on the winning goal (and I give him credit for that) b/c his shot went for a rebound and his team mate took it, but apart from that he didn't give a single useable cross to Friday.

Comment

Kholaseye baazi:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1465...%D8%A7%D8%B1-1
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

His shooting and especially crossing was really disappointing today, I watched the full 90 minutes. He had a hand on the winning goal (and I give him credit for that) b/c his shot went for a rebound and his team mate took it, but apart from that he didn't give a single useable cross to Friday.
            international travel
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Unrelated to JB but how is Ron Vlaar doing these days? He was one of the best CBs in the WC a few years back I'd love to see a young Iranian defender be able to learn and develop next to him in a respectable Dutch club like AZ. They should go for more Iranian talents JB has been a big name in the Netherlands for some time now
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Unrelated to JB but how is Ron Vlaar doing these days? He was one of the best CBs in the WC a few years back I'd love to see a young Iranian defender be able to learn and develop next to him in a respectable Dutch club like AZ. They should go for more Iranian talents JB has been a big name in the Netherlands for some time now
                he doesnt start, and is typically injured. But AZ defense is looking better at least from the games I have seen, obviously the real test lies when the play Ajax,PSV,Feyenoord where they usually concede 3-4 goals...

Comment

JB really needs to improve his crossing if he wants to be successful at a club like Napoli. They would hammer him if he sends useless crosses like yesterday...

Comment

JB really needs to improve his crossing if he wants to be successful at a club like Napoli. They would hammer him if he sends useless crosses like yesterday...
                    I agree his crossing isnt up to par on a consistent basis ( He has a ton of assists especially to weghort on crosses). But, just for the record, Napoli play with Dries Mertens as their center forward, and their game is not based on aerial balls at all, since their entire forward line is short and speedy. Their style of play is much more similar to Manchester City, who never send aerial crosses, only ground crosses.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I agree his crossing isnt up to par on a consistent basis ( He has a ton of assists especially to weghort on crosses). But, just for the record, Napoli play with Dries Mertens as their center forward, and their game is not based on aerial balls at all, since their entire forward line is short and speedy. Their style of play is much more similar to Manchester City, who never send aerial crosses, only ground crosses.

Are, kamelan dorost migi ke Napoli dar khate hamle bazikone kotah, tekniki va tizpaah dare,

AMMA az toophaaye havaai kheili estefadeh mikonan, makhsosan az tarighe Lorenzo Insigne ke az yek sooye zamin toophaaye boland va havai poshte khate defaie teame harif be sooye Callejón mifreste. In yeki az taktikhaaye Sarri ast ke ke bazikonhaa besyaar khob anjam midan.

Albate ARJ in goneh paas raa be khobi mitone bede.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh featured on nhnieuws.nl:

"Jahanbakhsh: "A good performance is not enough for an attacker"

A special international match for Alireza Jahanbakhsh last week. The international of Iran played with his country a friendly match against Venezuela in Nijmegen. We followed the right attacker of AZ in the stadium of NEC. "I play with my heart for my flag."

Normally Jahanbakhsh travels around the world for playing international games. This interland period was not that bad. Last week there was the match in Austria against Panama and last Monday in the stadium of NEC against the South American country. "I was always curious why we would not play a training camp in the Netherlands before, because here are very good conditions."

The team of national coach Carlos Queiroz won 1-0 by a goal from Jahanbakhsh. "It was a long time ago that I had scored for the national team."

Jahanbakhsh is therefore successful for his country, but also in the premier league he is in excellent shape. "Since my goal against FC Groningen, I got even more confidence, I now understand that a good performance for an attacker is not enough, you also have to score and give assists."

http://www.nhnieuws.nl/nieuws/215323...er-niet-genoeg [Video in link]

Comment

The bakx with a beautiful pass to Weghorst, but he missed.

Shortly after, the bakx just scored from the penalty spot.

Comment

goal and assist

Comment

The guy is really on a hot streak, he just assisted the second goal!

Comment

goal and assist from ARJ, goal and MOTM from Saeid, 2 goals from Kaveh, good performances from Karim, PAG killing it in Qatar. Just need Sardar to step it up and Dejagah to find a club...

Comment

Working...
                                X