This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    I’m amazed Brighton can afford to pay £20 odd million for a player yet it’s beaches is full of pebbles
    The majority owner is Tony Bloom, a 48 year old professional gambler worth over a BILLION dollars.
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
      The majority owner is Tony Bloom, a 48 year old professional gambler worth over a BILLION dollars.
      No one tell pdot....

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
        Although it was a joke, thanks for valuable info.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
          Although it was a joke, thanks for valuable info.
          Believe me... a few days ago, before I looked it up, I thought the same thing. No joke.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha is worth US$3.3 billion.

Comment

The fighting between Brighton and Leicester fans is funny af

Comment

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-over-12969635

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mir...r-12969635.amp

Ok clouds are are a little clearing more now, it’s a 2-horse race!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha is worth US$3.3 billion.
                  Even if they didn't have a billionaire owner, PL teams make so much money, that the budget of their bottom placed teams is higher than the budget of the biggest clubs elsewhere.

West Bromwich (bottom team) made €110 million only from TV money. On top of this they get money from sponsorships and gates and the occasional transfer.

€25 mln is nothing a PL can not pay nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Same. Initially, I wanted him to go to LCFC. But after browsing Brighton's forums the last few days, and thanks to our own PFDC member BHAFC's attitude and demeanor, Brighton has grown on me. Very endearing fan base.
                    LCFC fans still think they're too good for JB and have been snooty about this entire process. Brighton fans want him badly. 200+ page thread on their boards. This could be a microcosm of how each fan base treats him.
                    Oh stop it! You’ll make me blush.
                    I’m still quietly confident we’ll get this over the line today. Just a gut feeling.

Comment

Can't remember any of our boys being expected so eagerly by a fan base. Usually our players are greeted very sceptical. Jahanbakhsh really doing things right.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Can't remember any of our boys being expected so eagerly by a fan base. Usually our players are greeted very sceptical. Jahanbakhsh really doing things right.
                        I think the 21 goals and 12 assists in a recognised European league has a lot to do with that attitude. We have never had such hot and special commodity. May the Man keep going. As I said before if he does well in his first season he will be right in the recruiting view of the top 5 EPL clubs.

Bar injuries, This boy has his future in his own hands!
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Watch him finaly sign at Man United against all odds

Comment

brighton have 2 israeli players, hope thats not issue for the irooni govt

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                              Watch him finaly sign at Man United against all odds
                              Chelsea i think is more probable

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

It is being picked up by some of the major news publications now in England that he will sign for Brighton.

Comment

Working...
                                X