This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    From my knowledge, years back there were more Iranians living in Brighton than they were living in Leicester. Not sure now. I wonder if both camps can shed some lights on this?
    Before the revolution, most Iranians settled in the West of London. Peri-revolution period and in the years after, many Iranians moved to the satellite home counties, predominantly Surrey, and then gradually there was an influx in Sussex.

Over the next couple of decades, some Iranians did arrive in the North of England but it was really after 2000 that the iranian population in the midlands and northern cities started expanding to rival the older London and South-East iranian population.

Comment

Originally posted by Fesenjan View Post
      Maybe because every tweet recycled here is without hard evidence. If no credible agency reports on it, take that as a red flag.
      They did now: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-over-12969635

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Before the revolution, most Iranians settled in the West of London. Peri-revolution period and in the years after, many Iranians moved to the satellite home counties, predominantly Surrey, and then gradually there was an influx in Sussex.
        Over the next couple of decades, some Iranians did arrive in the North of England but it was really after 2000 that the iranian population in the midlands and northern cities started expanding to rival the older London and South-East iranian population.
        There has been a big Iranian population in Birmingham for a long time , the parties we used to have for Nouruz every year were massive.

Comment

The kid makes me so proud.

Listen to him speaking English:

And his Dutch too:

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            The mirror is the single least reliable site ever. He might very still go to leicester, but these aren’t credible sources. Take it from somebody who has been consuming transfer news of PL for years.

Good sources are either local papers(close to club), guardian, telegraph , sky, BBC. Don’t bother with mirror or mail, they get info from the same twitter sources u keep regurgitating

Comment

With all US sanction and barring states, banks and companies in doing transaction with Iran, it’s interesting that their pride and joy, the American Express is doing the business!
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Everything so far concerning Jahanbakhsh has really been a rumor. Us assuming that Leicester and Brighton are after him is just a rumor. NO ONE credible has yet to confirm either of this. This is why it's a little unusual! Who knows maybe he'll end up signing for a completely unexpected team, I guess we just have to wait and see!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  Everything so far concerning Jahanbakhsh has really been a rumor. Us assuming that Leicester and Brighton are after him is just a rumor. NO ONE credible has yet to confirm either of this. This is why it's a little unusual! Who knows maybe he'll end up signing for a completely unexpected team, I guess we just have to wait and see!
                  Credible Dutch sources (VI, Telegraaf en AD) have confirmed that a transfer to Brighton is imminent.

Comment

kolle fako familo barbax Alireza daran Brighton ro FALO mikonan.
                    It's got to be Brighton.

Comment

brighton forum is trash. I think my browser has AIDS now

Comment

What happened to confirmation being tonight?

Comment

Barca just stole Malcom. Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I am seeing a LOT of people saying Jahanbakhsh to Brighton is confirmed. Looking for a source.

Edit: NOT CONFIRMED
                          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            What happened to confirmation being tonight?
                            Yesterday his agent said within 2-3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              Most reliable source (Evening Argus) says "Brighton are interested. All the rest is guesswork."

Leaks may occur from the AZ end. A bid might have been accepted allowing Brighton to speak to the player, according to protocol, but this has not been confirmed.

The rest is creative thinking. Chris Hughton (Brighton Manager) "Happy with the Brighton recruitment, but we would be interested in a wide man and a central defender" (quote)

This goes along with the CH policy of having two players for each position and these two positions are notionally not filled.

Comment

I’m amazed Brighton can afford to pay £20 odd million for a player yet it’s beaches is full of pebbles, I hope with our Iranian fan’s contingency making the trip south, we see some sands to follow JB’s signature.

I also hope JB does not make the wrong turn and end up on Brighton’s famous nudist beach.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X