Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All it takes is one major transfer to create a chain reaction for our other players!

Comment

Exactly. And guys like Jahanbaksh, Milad Mohammadi, and even Kaveh Rezaei have the drive to lead the way

Comment

Emkanesh hast chera ke yeki az masalehaaye Napoli kamboode bazikone zakhire hast, hafteye pish ba Chievo kheili az baazkonhaashon khaste bodan va morabbie Napoli az in
        gelemand bood.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Eyval Alireza! The true successor to the legend Mahdavikia.

Hopefully, he doesn't turn this offer down in hopes of staying in Holland for the citizenship.

Comment

If this materializes it would be phenomenal , even though I personally don't think he is good enough to start over callejon, he would be a really good backup who would get game time bc of the multiple comps tjey are involved in. Napoli are one of the best teams in Europe currently, and Sarri is a true genius of a coach. ARJ would really improve .he is ready for this.
            If it does materialize , I think then it becomes more likely we see sardar get off his ass. I have been thinking about it and maybe it's even best for CQ to drop him from TM xi for a couple games or just not invite him. He will still be our guy in russia WC, but he needs to get his shit together. As a TM star he needs I set an example.

Comment

Very realistic move.

I think Alireza needs the challenge of a league like Serie A, a league with good defenders.

Napoli is a great team and I'd be so happy if this happens; out of all players, ARJ deserves it the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Good luck to him although I do think the dutch league is his level, especially seeing the way he performs for TM.

Comment

I just creamed my pants reading this

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    Good luck to him although I do think the dutch league is his level, especially seeing the way he performs for TM.
                    If you watch the matches, he is clearly the best player on the field every time. He's above it. His struggles in TM is the way team plays, compact, he doesn't have as much freedom.

Comment

aaaah man please not Napoli.....it'll be so hard for me to root for them since they have been a direct rival for Juve for some years. if he went to other teams like Lazio, Fiorentina, etc...fine but i would HATE to see our players in Napoli or Inter shirt UGH

But realistically guys i dont think he's cut out for Napoli. Not just the league difficulty, but Sarri (Napoli's coach) does not know how to rotate his players. He uses the same 11 over and over. So only way for him to get his chances is in case of injuries and suspensions. He had Gabbiandini (who is now doing well in Southampton) and Pavoletti (who was a legit Serie A striker) but hardly ever used them. If players of that level couldnt play there, not sure JB can. Even Giacherinni who played in Juve and EPL isnt really playing for him.

Eitherway i'd be happy if he makes it but looking at it realistically, i think Spain is much much better for our players. In Italy maybe someone like Sardar or Ghoddos can be successful but not sure JB will.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        aaaah man please not Napoli.....it'll be so hard for me to root for them since they have been a direct rival for Juve for some years. if he went to other teams like Lazio, Fiorentina, etc...fine but i would HATE to see our players in Napoli or Inter shirt UGH

But realistically guys i dont think he's cut out for Napoli. Not just the league difficulty, but Sarri (Napoli's coach) does not know how to rotate his players. He uses the same 11 over and over. So only way for him to get his chances is in case of injuries and suspensions. He had Gabbiandini (who is now doing well in Southampton) and Pavoletti (who was a legit Serie A striker) but hardly ever used them. If players of that level couldnt play there, not sure JB can. Even Giacherinni who played in Juve and EPL isnt really playing for him.

Eitherway i'd be happy if he makes it but looking at it realistically, i think Spain is much much better for our players. In Italy maybe someone like Sardar or Ghoddos can be successful but not sure JB will.
                        he has nothing to lose to join Napoli :

- He will leave his confort zone in Holland where top teams doesn't seem interested in him anyways
                        - He is very disappointed with TM (that's what matter the most) while he schools Eredivisie. He need to go to the next level
                        - At worst, he is a benchwarmer. So what, we would have train with world class players and coach + other decent teams from top league could be interested in buying/loaning him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          If you watch the matches, he is clearly the best player on the field every time. He's above it. His struggles in TM is the way team plays, compact, he doesn't have as much freedom.
                          Which is why I said the Dutch league is his level. Practically all the league recent MVPs who shined in that leagues flopped badly when they transferred to other leagues. Dutch football and league is not what it once was and most top teams know that now.

Kudos to him if he does make it though.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

I can guarantee that JB will not go to Napoli, at least not this transfer window. He wants to wait till summer 2018, obtain his Dutch passport (eligible since he is almost 5 years in Holland) and then move to a new team after the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

this comment from a guy who closely follows Serie A concerns me a bit..!!
                              but then again teams generally try to address vital shortcomings and emergency needs during the Winter Transfer window, so if they snatch him up from AZ...(which is still a big IF) then im sure he will get enough chances to make a good case for his inclusion in the first team or at least the game day squad ..!! it would be really up to him to make or break it..!!

i think Eredivisie has done all it can for his progress and it high time he left his comfort zone in search of Pishraft..!! I really hope the move materializes but can't say ill be holding my breath for it cause, teams mostly look for Stopgap measures in Winter Transfer window and dont want to break the bank for them either..!! ARJ still has some 2-3 years left on his contract and he is a key starter for AZ...!! Besides as The mentioned, he only has another year or so left to get his EU passport which will open a slew of new transfer opportunities for him across the EU..!

question; if he does transfer, can he still attain his EU passport in the same time-frame as before..?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                I can guarantee that JB will not go to Napoli, at least not this transfer window. He wants to wait till summer 2018, obtain his Dutch passport (eligible since he is almost 5 years in Holland) and then move to a new team after the World Cup.
                                How will he do the process to get his Dutch passport if he leaves Holland as soon as he reached his 5 years in Holland (summer 2018)?

Comment

Working...
                                X