This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    jesus read the above posts before continuing to spread misinformation.
    What misinformation?

Shojaei, the 33-year-old national team captain, and teammate Ehsan Haji Safi were criticized in Iran after they appeared for their Greek club Panionios last August in a Europa League qualifier against Maccabi Tel Aviv.

Deputy Sports Minister Mohammad Reza Davarzani said at the time that the pair would be banned for life.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Yes because those players represented Israeli teams or the country in competitions...hence State of Israel institutions. But the Brighton players represent Brighton

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Those players that I stated also play for Israel national team. Hemed has played in 31 games and Kayal in 30 games.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
        Those players that I stated also play for Israel national team. Hemed has played in 31 games and Kayal in 30 games.
        And when ARJ and team melli face Israel nt in a WC they might be forced to forfeit. For now it's not an issue.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

please keep talking about transfer No need to talk about these issues as its not a problem at all

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
            What do you mean?
            Many Iranian athletes have been banned for playing with or against Israeli nationals. Shojaei was banned last year for playing against an Israeli club.
            This part is absolutely false.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              This part is absolutely false.
              as usual we have a member talking about some topic totally unrelated to the one at hand, all in order to further his own agenda, try to say something controversial. Please just *** edited *** he will probably end up being best mates with them when he gets there!

LANGUAGE PLZ!!!
              Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 07-23-2018, 04:38 PM.

Comment

the isreali issue is not a problem i remmber ando played in bolton or fulham he had a isreali team mate, we would know alireza case in a day or two hpefully

Comment

How long before HITC or another crappy website start linking him with a move to Bournemouth or something

Comment

ok back to the topic..from the Brighton forums it seems the expectation is that Jahanbakhsh will officially sign tonight sometime between 7 PM and 8 PM London time.. so potentially in less than 2 hours!!

Comment

Ye the argument is that he has already had his medical before he left for Paris to get the Visa sorted.
                      Still amazed that no big British publication has picked up on his destination, so much hush hush.

Comment

I have no idea at all if this will have any outcome on where Alireza ends up playing and it probably won’t but a lot of English teams were linked with Malcolm and he has signed for Roma. So teams will be looking for a new target.

Also linked to that is this may be the opening for Saman’s move to Bordeaux.

Comment

Unless he’s joining Sanat Naft Abadan, once we have it on SkySports Channel, we know one club or another, it’s happened.

I’m tuned in.
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

so much we'll know by Friday.

Comment

Nothing new...just says ARJ close to signing with PSG

https://tbrfootball.com/five-ins-out...complete-week/

Haha kidding...gotchya all excited.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

He can’t be, he’s just been spotted in a fish and chip shop in Birmingham telling the owner how he always wanted to play for Walsall.

Comment

Working...
                                X