This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Also I really dont see the need for him to keep teasing us about this transfer, few iranians are excited about this, he may as well announce it and end the tension.
    This! Why is that all Iranians have to troll about their transfers like Azmoun in the private jet with Song?

Comment

He liked a picture of him and a person from the brand BALR, where the caption is "will he go to Brighton or Leicester?" and only the account of Leicester is tagged on their photo.
      Maybe this person knows something or I am just analyzing too much haha who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Rezair View Post
        He liked a picture of him and a person from the brand BALR, where the caption is "will he go to Brighton or Leicester?" and only the account of Leicester is tagged on their photo.
        Maybe this person knows something or I am just analyzing too much haha who knows...
        Can you show us please!

Comment

qw.JPG

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BliwH05B...michaeljoustra

Here's the link of the pic

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
              so he chose Brighton over leicester city because they paid more?
              Bad move really
              Leicester is 3x more popular and has some very well known players
              There is no chance we would pay more than Leciester in wages unless they were offering him less than half of what their big earners are on. Our top earners are on less than 50K P/W, they have players on 100K+ a week. You do the maths.
              Also, who cares how popular the teams are? Leicester aren’t going to get magic bonus points because they’ve got a bigger fan base in Thailand. It’s a completely pointless metric to consider. Leicester also have more blue in their kit, who cares?
              Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Did brighton even sell players to top premier league teams or other top4 league?
              Yet another totally assanine point. Did Brighton ever sell player to top Prem teams? No. Not yet. So what? We’ve never stopped s player moving to a bigger club though. If AJ is good enough he’ll get the move you’re so desperate for.
              Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
              Brighton is full of unknown players 2 of which are from Israel,
              He could easily be the star of the team😂
              We’re a team of players who are unknown to you, but brace yourself for this, ARJ is largely unknown outside of Iranians/Persians and Dutch football fans. Do you think your average football fan in England has heard of him? Because I can tell you right now they haven’t. That’s what we’re good at though. Pascal Groß was unheard of, cost us 3m and got more goals&assists than Ozil last season. Maty Ryan, unheard of, £5m, one of the best goalkeepers in the league statistically. Just because you haven’t heard of them doesn’t make them bad.

Also I would hope that professional footballers would be mature enough to not worry about where their team mates were born. For what it’s worth though, Tomer Hemed is Jewish and Beram Kayal is a Muslim. They’re still best friends outside of football too. Race or religion shouldn’t matter a single bit in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Does Jahanbakhsh have a release clause when Brighton are relegated?
                No but he was prepared to have one if he had chosen Leicester instead of Brighton.

Hoorad, Leicester will finish below Brighton this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  No but he was prepared to have one if he had chosen Leicester instead of Brighton.

With all due respect, I highly doubt it. If you look at the quality players that LCFC has, it really isn't comparable!

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                    I think you just sent him to Leicester!
                    Seriously, JB would want to join a club that plays him regularly. Perhaps and I am just speculating here, with Mahrez gone, Leicester would throw JB in at the deep end from the start. Having said that I do think Hughton (a former Hammer) has the right player approach.
                    Don’t get me wrong, if he’s half as good as you guys say then he’d be first choice. I’m just saying Hughton wouldn’t throw him in at the deep end straight away. A big money signing with an amazing goal scoring record is a lot to live up to. Being put straight in to the starting XI before he’s settled could seriously damage his confidence. Better to ease him in slowly!

Comment

This thread is full of people with little to no understanding of the premier league or English football in general.

Apart from the top 3-4 teams, the differences in quality start to become rather marginal and difficult to judge at the start of any given season. Many of you seem to forget that Leicester was fighting relegation the season before they won the league. Similarly, a team like West Ham who struggled several seasons ago to stay afloat was banging it out for a European spot lately. Remember Villa 10 years ago? Or even Bolton? Things can easily flip on its head or vice versa. The more I’ve thought about it, the more convinced I am that this is an excellent move for Alireza. Brighton are making a statement with these signings and I think they will be a team in the top half of the table this year, with plenty of freedom for AJB to shine.

To the Brighton fans visiting our forum, first of all thank you for taking the time to see the opinions of Iranian fans who hold Alireza’s future very close to our hearts. Believe me when I say it, your fan base will be flooded with us if this deal goes through (for which I would say sorry in advance because there’s a fair number of crazies in the mix, despite most of us generally just being a passionate bunch). I apologize for any disrespect to your club that you may have read here, most of it is frankly unjustifiable.

Overall, I personally am thrilled and eager to see how our boy will prove himself in such a high quality league.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Yes so we spent all this money improving our defense to get relegated. You’re a smart one!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          With all due respect, I highly doubt it. If you look at the quality players that LCFC has, it really isn't comparable!
                          He’s just trolling me, don’t take him seriously.

Comment

The lack of basic understanding of football transfers is alarming in this forum.

JB doesn't get to pick. Clubs submit an offer to AZ, AZ accepts, then they start to negotiate personal terms. JB doesn't pick Leicester over Brighton or vice versa.

AZ valued him at 25M, Leicester is reported to have only offered 20M, and Brighton offered 22M. They accepted the Brighton offer so JB is free to negotiate personal terms.

Comment

Brighton fans seem excited about ARJ , 107 pages on his thread on their forum

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                                There is no chance we would pay more than Leciester in wages unless they were offering him less than half of what their big earners are on. Our top earners are on less than 50K P/W, they have players on 100K+ a week. You do the maths.
                                Also, who cares how popular the teams are? Leicester aren’t going to get magic bonus points because they’ve got a bigger fan base in Thailand. It’s a completely pointless metric to consider. Leicester also have more blue in their kit, who cares?

Yet another totally assanine point. Did Brighton ever sell player to top Prem teams? No. Not yet. So what? We’ve never stopped s player moving to a bigger club though. If AJ is good enough he’ll get the move you’re so desperate for.

We’re a team of players who are unknown to you, but brace yourself for this, ARJ is largely unknown outside of Iranians/Persians and Dutch football fans. Do you think your average football fan in England has heard of him? Because I can tell you right now they haven’t. That’s what we’re good at though. Pascal Groß was unheard of, cost us 3m and got more goals&assists than Ozil last season. Maty Ryan, unheard of, £5m, one of the best goalkeepers in the league statistically. Just because you haven’t heard of them doesn’t make them bad.

Also I would hope that professional footballers would be mature enough to not worry about where their team mates were born. For what it’s worth though, Tomer Hemed is Jewish and Beram Kayal is a Muslim. They’re still best friends outside of football too. Race or religion shouldn’t matter a single bit in football.
                                Look mate, dont respond to all the meaningless and baseless comments here, there are too many. I and many others are willing and happy to have engaging discussions about predicted starting 11's, the real reasons for dissatisfaction about the move (not that it is brighton over leicester, but rather than inferior wingers from eridivisie are getting top moves and interest, while ARJ has to settle for middtable PL teams. For ex, kluivert went to roma, lozano has the most hype of any player currently, etc), brighton's quality signings this offseason (bissouma is a fantastic player, bernardo also a very solid buy). Dont pay attention to the one clueless leicester fan on our forum who takes up so many pages with meaningless posts. On the whole, we dont have a big preference of leicester or brighton, but rather we think he deserves better than both.

And btw, ARJ is by no means our most talented player or "golden boy". We have had many players in top teams in germany, including bayern munich, players like Ezatolahi and Azmoun performing very well in champions league matches just over a year ago, ghoddos tearing up arsenal in europa league action.

ARJ got where he is because he had some talent but mainly a lot of hard work and excellent attitude. This is what should stick with you about him, and why I think of our players he can be the most successful in the mentally demanding environment of PL.

Comment

Working...
                                X