• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahhha Jahanbakhsh on megabus!!
    He probably got himself a 1£ ticket!

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
      has never played in a European competition like the Europa league and has done next to nothing at two world cups.
      Need to find that clip of him nutmegging Gonalons and the other of him threading a perfect Gucci pass v Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        LOL, whatever you say Hoorad.
        The reason why I compared you with Kariminr_1/Arashi Washi is that your JB posts are similar to when he first turned up in the mid-2000.
        When you posted the "Jahanbakhsh at Leicester" thread there was not a single indication about it being a rumour. Only later did you put that in, you were posting false news here and rather than apologising you even doubled down.
        You also did made the "Should CQ stay or leave" post, which also makes me think you're only about 17.
        We've had people like you come and go over the last 2 decades, I've been on PFDC (or persiansoccer as it was originally) since 1999, I'll still be around so don't worry about me son.
        Your totally right but I don't like this negativity people have about young people. I was 14 when I joined here and also got "the age argument" thrown at me in arguments. There are a lot of younger folks out here which have much better quality posts then some old users f.e which come from singapore etc. .
        sigpic

Comment

A problem I have with signing with any PL team is that, if it doesn't work out, it is such a pain to move on from the league to, say, Spain, Germany, Italy, or even back to Holland. The high wages and high transfer fees make any transfer to the prem a high risk.
          Furthermore if he does do well and his stock increases, there is little chance of him getting signed by bigger foreign clubs like, say, Celta Vigo for similar reasons.

Houghton is a great coach and Brighton is a wonderful little town, but will he improve technically and tacitcally? Those are not improvements that the English football clubs are not known for making on players, until recently with the arrivals of Pep, Klopp, Conte, Poch, maybe Emery now. It's been a weird summer for Jahanabkhsh and unfortunately it's now getting late: it looks like his only choices are staying at AZ, who are desperate to cash in on him as that is their model, or going to Birghton if he wants any sort of preseason under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
            Can Brighton afford to pay 20 million euros for him?
            Easily, the English clubs are absolutely minted

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrianWijk...99777091203072

Not Leicester City, but Brighton and Hove Albion (also Premier League) seems to be the new employer of Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The Iranian will complete his transfer in the coming days. A minimum of twenty million euros is involved in the transition.

Whether you lot think that it’s an insult that he has to play for us or not, it’s looking more and more likely that he’ll be a Brighton player soon. Hopefully you lot can support him, and us if it happens

Comment

Insult? No way, he'll be playing in the best league/most competitive in the world in my opinion. However, as fans of ARJ, we obviously would have wanted him playing in the best teams possible.
                "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Not Leicester City, but Brighton and Hove Albion (also Premier League) seems to be the new employer of Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The Iranian will complete his transfer in the coming days. A minimum of twenty million euros is involved in the transition.

Whether you lot think that it’s an insult that he has to play for us or not, it’s looking more and more likely that he’ll be a Brighton player soon. Hopefully you lot can support him, and us if it happens
                  Hi mate

This board has quite a few teenagers on it (I think you've identified a few of them). I wouldn't pay too much attention to them.

It's obviously not an insult for JB to move to Brighton, which performed reasonably last season. Rather, the general sentiment here is that his current career trajectory would be better suited to a bigger club, but that's not because we think poorly of Brighton, but because we think very highly of JB.
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                    There are a lot of younger folks out here which have much better quality posts then some old users f.e which come from singapore etc. .
                    singapore is a funny man bless him

Comment

We'll support until you're sick of us (you're probably sick of us already). I really like your club, your town, your players, and your performances last season. Some of things people have written here seem personal but it's not really, most of us were against most moves to the Prem, even one to Leceister, because of developmental reasons. Some of us remember what Mahdavikia's (one of the best players in the bundelisga in the early 00's, ask any german) coach said about him: If he wasn't Iranian, he would be playing for a much bigger team. We've seen the moves his teammates / peers in the league have made (Tottenham, Wolfsburg, Roma, Augsburg, Hoffenheim) and we're a little bit underwhelmed that the golden boot winner of the league isn't getting recieved in a similar way by other clubs. We will support. Brighton have a very clever management / ownership and are on an upwards trajectory which is excellent

Comment

F*** the haters, man scores goals against Eredivisie lower table fodder and Iranians think he should be replacing Hazard. This is a massive opportunity for him, I'll be down the Amex with my Iran flag a good few times next season if I can get my hands on tickets, BHAFC, how easy am I going to find getting my hands on tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          LOL, whatever you say Hoorad.

The reason why I compared you with Kariminr_1/Arashi Washi is that your JB posts are similar to when he first turned up in the mid-2000.

When you posted the "Jahanbakhsh at Leicester" thread there was not a single indication about it being a rumour. Only later did you put that in, you were posting false news here and rather than apologising you even doubled down.

You also did made the "Should CQ stay or leave" post, which also makes me think you're only about 17.

We've had people like you come and go over the last 2 decades, I've been on PFDC (or persiansoccer as it was originally) since 1999, I'll still be around so don't worry about me son.
                          Son, the threads I make are none of your buisness let me get that clear. If you have the slightest reading ability you would have seen the CQ in/out was a mod approved poll asking the PFDC community. What makes it even sadder is that you have been around the last 2 decades and you act like this son. I don't care what age you think I am, I could say I think you're 10. I don't care. I'm adding you to my ignore list so don't bother replying back as it won't be read.

Comment

I have a feeling that even if there is close sources who say he is going to brighton he will end up at leicester, or maybe a better team which nobody expected in those past days

Comment

Sums it up

Alireza Jahanbakhsh would be a statement of intent for Brighton

https://tbrfootball.com/jahanbakhsh-intent-brighton/

I think Brighton's individual players (before the new signings) are individually technically better than most of the 13 other clubs at least when playing at home. Most new signings have to step up a bit their skill levels to get into the side. What the team may lack is experience of the higher quality football in the Premier League.

This was shown by the extraordinary 21 goals conceded from set pieces. Average is about 10 per season. Next worse were Watford 17 and Leicester and West Ham with 16.

Fitness and pace throughout the side could be improved. Most stats put Brighton middle of the table. Not much to choose between the also-rans with the top 6 far out ahead of the pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                                I have a feeling that even if there is close sources he will end up at leicester, or maybe a better team which nobody expected in those past days
                                Nah, its Brighton bro he apparently rented a house there. At least what they are saying on their forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X