X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ffs...

Comment

honestly though, I hope whoever that dude is, had Alireza's permission to post these. You don't want to leak sensitive info before a contract is signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Bro what worries me is this club is near relegation and their defence is terrible
        Lowkey Brighton boutta finish higher than both Leicester and Arsenal

Comment

Could have went to Real Soceidad, Dortmund (they need winger), or stayed 1 more season with AZ at maximum

Comment

what the fuck ?!?!!?! Is alireza an idiot? May as well stay at AZ.

Comment

Does anyone know if this guy is a friend of JB or a fan? He doesnt follow him on instagram

Comment

Those pictures have been taking in Iran, and looks by his profile that he is ARJ friend, but to post those stories is quite unprofessional, very unlike ARJ, so I would take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

This is a disaster for both sides! We are left without a Winger and our Legionaire is going to a near relegation team. Brb going to go cry...

Comment

Guys take that picture with a grain of salt.. Lowkey worrying that he'd chose Brighton.

Thing that confuses the living hell outta me is the fact that Brighton literally just signed Percy Tau in the same position....

Comment

We’re mad but this is pretty normal tbh. Players from the Dutch league usually join shitty epl team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        We’re mad but this is pretty normal tbh. Players from the Dutch league usually join shitty epl team.
                        Yes, but to the extent of Brighton which is near relegation? If he wanted to be near relegation he should have joined them 3 years ago instead of AZ? This is all very confusing....

Comment

I thought Henriksen was such a great player at AZ and when he went to Hull it was a disaster.. Hope this is not true

Comment

Brighton aren't a bad team. They finished only 7 points below Leicester (who have now lost their best player by far and will lose their goalkeepr too).

Brighton took a while to settle last season, but they stayed up comfortably in the end. They actually play nice football (at home) and 100% will not get relegated this season.

Leicester would have of course been preferable...but maybe wages has played a role (if true) ??

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh on his way to AZ exit: 'Concrete talk about transfer'

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is close to a transfer abroad. This is told by the agent of the flavor maker of AZ, Amir Hashemi, in conversation with NH.

Iran's international team is expected to return to AZ on Saturday after taking part in the World Cup in Russia. The Alkmaarders then play a practice match against their own team of promises during the annual fanday. Whether Jahanbakhsh is still in action on behalf of AZ is not certain.

"We are actually discussing a transfer, but I can not say which team is involved, but it is not a Dutch club," Hashemi said . With the right winger it goes well according to his agent. "He enjoys his holiday in his own country with his family."

Jahanbakhsh was recently explicitly linked by media from his own country to a switch to Leicester City . He could succeed Ryad Mahrez there. Jahanbakhsh crowned himself top scorer of the Eredivisie last season with "

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...transfer-.html

Comment

Just messaged this guy and this is what he told me

Comment

Working...
                                X