This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"AZ: No concrete interest in Jahanbakhsh yet

AZ Alkmaar director Max Huiberts is hoping that Alireza Jahanbakhsh will remain at the club this summer but admits that it will be difficult despite no concrete interest at the moment.

Earlier this summer, Brighton and Hove Albion were linked with the Iranian, who was top scorer in the Eredivisie last season, but the interest seems to have gone quiet.

Speaking to NH, Max Huiberts said, “At the moment nothing is playing.

“The only player who has left is Wout Weghorst. For the time being, there is no concrete interest in Ali, but for a few weeks something happened, but now it is quiet.

“It would be very nice if he was on the field at the first Europa League match. Let’s hope that there is very little interest in him, although I can not imagine that, then it could just be that he is playing at AZ for another year.”"

http://www.football-oranje.com/az-no...hanbakhsh-yet/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
      "AZ: No concrete interest in Jahanbakhsh yet

AZ Alkmaar director Max Huiberts is hoping that Alireza Jahanbakhsh will remain at the club this summer but admits that it will be difficult despite no concrete interest at the moment.

Earlier this summer, Brighton and Hove Albion were linked with the Iranian, who was top scorer in the Eredivisie last season, but the interest seems to have gone quiet.

Speaking to NH, Max Huiberts said, “At the moment nothing is playing.

“The only player who has left is Wout Weghorst. For the time being, there is no concrete interest in Ali, but for a few weeks something happened, but now it is quiet.

“It would be very nice if he was on the field at the first Europa League match. Let’s hope that there is very little interest in him, although I can not imagine that, then it could just be that he is playing at AZ for another year.”"

http://www.football-oranje.com/az-no...hanbakhsh-yet/
      '

All this hype seems to have been for nothing ! Oh well.

Comment

How is it that he confirmed England and is going to reveal his team in 7 days?

Comment

Hmm.

Think the guy is saying a bunch of BS

No way there aren’t offers for the best player in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            Hmm.

Why would he make it up?

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              Hmm.

Exactly.

But the thing is, if they talk more openly about the teams who've approached them, they'd be able to drive up the transfer fee which would be more beneficial to them.
              And they'll never get more money for him than now, even if Alireza has a comparable season next year.

Maybe they're just super stubborn and are adamant not to sell him for as long as possible? I mean it makes sense.
              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

There are many clubs which keep everything hush.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He is going to Leicester

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlKshO2B...ource=ig_embed

Comment

Wow ... would be sick

Comment

I don't know how accurate this is. I would be pretty satisfied as long as he plays regularly!

Comment

"Leicester City are looking to replace Riyad Mahrez with Torino winger Iago Falque. (Source: Tuttosport)"

Hoorad wtf is this

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                          "Leicester City are looking to replace Riyad Mahrez with Torino winger Iago Falque. (Source: Tuttosport)"
                          Hoorad wtf is this
                          Where did you see this? This would mean that what the representative from AZ said was true !
                          I guess he's going to stay ... damn

Comment

Update: STATEMENT: This afternoon reports came from Iran that Alireza Jahanbakhsh is heading 2 Leicester 4 a medical this weekend. After checking with an extremely credible source I can confirm that we r looking 2 sign him for £19.5m STATEMENT END- #LCFC @LCFC

Comment

Comment

Alireza first game in premier League

August 10 against Manchester United in Old Trafford

Comment

Working...
                                X