Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would put my money on him going to Brighton. None of the huge clubs seem to be interested in him and the only mid or low level clubs willing to spend 20m+ are in the Premier league. Brighton has been interested in JB since his NEC days.
    I don't want to see it happen though, the Premier League is terrible for development for the majority of players. Before people start listing Mahrez and Kante and whoever Poch, Klopp, and Pep have developed, just think about player development on large scale in the whole of the league compared to Spain, Germany, Italy, and France - it's not even close.

Comment

Maybe Celta Vigo could use a RW though :SS please make it happen football gods

Comment

Hirving Lozano, similar player to ARJ from PSV (stats not quite as good as ARJ, but 2 years younger and Mexican) apparently might be going to arsenal...

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...rld-Cup-gossip

If that's the case then Jahanbakhsh deserves man city!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          Actually AZ doesn't want him to stay. He is expensive and they can make money off of him now. They rather have the money than having him for a longer period (with his value going down).
          How much does he earn in Holland? What's his yearly salary?

Comment

So much hype around Lozano and Ziyech as if they are Gods. Meanwhile Jahanbakhsh carries AZ Alkmaar and wind the golden boot.

I’m not saying Lozano and Ziyech aren’t good players, I’m just saying they get sooo much attention due to big corporations and their affiliations with PSV and Ajax.

It wasn’t luck that Alireza won the Golden Boot. He worked hard and was the best player of his team.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              So much hype around Lozano and Ziyech as if they are Gods. Meanwhile Jahanbakhsh carries AZ Alkmaar and wind the golden boot.

I’m not saying Lozano and Ziyech aren’t good players, I’m just saying they get sooo much attention due to big corporations and their affiliations with PSV and Ajax.

It wasn’t luck that Alireza won the Golden Boot. He worked hard and was the best player of his team.
              Agree... It's very frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Eintracht Frankfurt desperately needs a RW, they sold Wolf to Dortmund. I wonder if they could afford AZ's asking price though....
                Maybe Mainz do as well, I don't think Oztunali is working out too well for them. Freiburg too. Again though, these aren't clubs that traditionally splurge on one player.

Comment

Lozano did impress at the World Cup tbf which is more than can be said for ARJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    Lozano did impress at the World Cup tbf which is more than can be said for ARJ.
                    ARJ wasn't terrible though considering how defensive CQ played him. He had a few nice passes and dribbles. The Pique nutmeg against was because of his through the pass, and in the first half against Portugal he had a nice behind the back dribble and a pass to Amiri which Amiri Shot to the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      How much does he earn in Holland? What's his yearly salary?
                      I think not much more than the Non-EU player border. So EUR 400kish a year.

Comment

arj was average at world cup, but going to epl is a good move

Comment

For the most part ARJ has been very average with Team Melli overall. He is a very good player, but you always expect more from a guy who is as talented.

Comment

He hasn’t been average for team melli, its the style of play that makes players like him and azmoun look weaker. We play very defensive football, and they are very offensive players, dont really suit our style.
                            Players like Amiri look good because they run so much and add a lot defensively to our team
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                              He hasn’t been average for team melli, its the style of play that makes players like him and azmoun look weaker. We play very defensive football, and they are very offensive players, dont really suit our style.
                              Players like Amiri look good because they run so much and add a lot defensively to our team
                              Exactly. People used to criticize Mahdavikia in TM for the same reason when they compared his play to what he did in Hamburg.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Exactly. People used to criticize Mahdavikia in TM for the same reason when they compared his play to what he did in Hamburg.
                                I agree. It’s the same concept. It happens to many star players where they are unbelievable in their clubs, but not as good for their national team. Just look at Messi and Ronaldo.

Comment

Working...
                                X