Comment

How many assist did he make?

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/FOXSports...419394/photo/1

His shot that hit the post/bar.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
              Alireza subbed out.
              Did he get injured or something ? Who came in instead ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh and hungry Weghorst lead frivolous AZ along Almere City

Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Wout Weghorst led the Alkmaarders to the eighth finals of the tournament for the KNVB Cup.

The attacking attack came mainly from Jahanbakhsh, who attempted goalkeeper Chiel Kramer a number of times."

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/jahanbakhsh...gs-almere-city

Article on Alireza after the 3:0 win over Utrecht:

"Jahanbakhsh: 'I want to do even better than last year'

Alireza Jahanbakhsh was one goal and two assists yesterday one of the finals against FC Utrecht. After the match, we spoke to him about an eye-catching victory. "It was actually not so easy, but we made it look easy," says the outside player. "We played a good game, created a lot of odds and won 3-0. We did it as a team excellent and I think that was the reason for our performance. "

Against Groningen, AZ played a good first half last week, but only the team left it in the second half. According to Jahanbakhsh, the team learned that. "Last week we also played well against Groningen, especially in the first half. Then we also got a lot of opportunities, but we did not make it. Then we were not quite awake in the second half and we left that game away. Then you will lose two unnecessary points. Today we also got 1-0, but we did not manage it now. We made the second and the third and threw the match in the final. "

Revanche
                At the end of last season, AZ fouled FC Utrecht in a bad way for the Europa League by giving away a 3-0 win in the playoffs in the playoffs. On the question of whether that match was still alive, the Iranian answered. "Yes, yes. The trainer also told us that we left the game so easy this year, which should not happen again. We have kept the concentration until the end, and we did well. "

It gives the winger a feeling of satisfaction that has now been settled with the Judges. "It felt a bit like a return. That match last year was difficult, there was a lot of stress on the game. Even though I was not there, the tension was felt.

Was well together
                The fact that Jahanbakhsh did not attend Utrecht last year and yesterday is not a statement for the signing victory. "No, I do not want to say it came through me. We always try to play as a team. If there are one or two boys missing then other boys just have to catch it. However, today I played a nice game, but not just me. A lot of boys played well today. Both offensive and defensive, it was good. Eventually we could have scored more, but this is a nice result. "

After a difficult start, Jahanbakhsh starts to hit steam and becomes more crucial during the week. Something that he himself experiences. "In the first few weeks I changed good matches badly, but I was not very involved in the goals. The last few weeks is a lot better and I am more important to the team. As far as I'm concerned, it's not just about scoring goals or giving assists. As long as you do what you need to do, fight for the team to win. In the last few weeks, this has been done with goals and assists. Hopefully I can drive that line. "

Better
                Last season, Jahanbakhsh with ten goals and nine assists was one of the most valuable players in the league. In the meantime, after eight matches, the counter has two goals and four assistants in the league division. His goal for this season is clear, though. "What I said earlier last year. I want to do it better than last year . That is the goal again this year. Both in terms of statistics, but also how important I am for the team. If I'm honest, do the goals and do not help me out so much. As long as we win, "said the 24-year-old judge."

https://www.azfanpage.nl/jahanbakhsh...an-vorig-jaar/

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Did he get injured or something ? Who came in instead ?

Garcia came instead of him. No injury whatsoever, they were 3 0 im front and almere was playing with 10, so match was pretty much over. Next game is already on sunday against Heerenveen.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                    Garcia came instead of him. No injury whatsoever, they were 3 0 im front and almere was playing with 10, so match was pretty much over. Next game is already on sunday against Heerenveen.
                    Makes sense, they are saving him for ghooch vs JB

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Goals and highlights from yesterday

Comment

^ Eyval eyvale, Eyval!

In pesar cheghadr gole, Eyval!
                        Last edited by teammelli91; 10-27-2017, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Ends the match with an excellent 8.7 rating, best rating on the pitch, man of the match (his 3rd consecutive man of the match)

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...een-AZ-Alkmaar

Right now he's the 3rd best rated player in the Eredivisie. I think it just a matter of time before he makes a team/league upgrade

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/15...isie-2017-2018

Gucci got an average 6.4.

Comment

In ham golhaaye Alkmaar, Ali-Reza emroz kheili ba angize baazi kard, damesh garm, formesh har hafte behtar mishe:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1456...81%DB%8C%D9%86
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Isnt there any official site with highlights and goals?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                                "JB isn't really that good. He needs improvement and consistency."
                                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X