This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
    Hossein Kaebi played for Leicester City, but i think they were in the championship league that year
    Correct. We didn't make it in the Premiership until 2014-2015 season. Having finished 1st in the Championship with 102 points in 2013-2014 season.

Comment

I'm sure Alireza will end up somewhere, just not the Bundesliga at this point.

If Ali were to go to the Bundesliga, his only chance of European gameplay would be to sign for Frankfurt who will be in Europa league next year and just sold their right winger. Besides that, the teams in Europe at his level(Hoffenheim, Schalke, Redbull, Leverkeusen) have already signed right wingers. Frankfurt wouldn't be a good signing imo, as they are traditionally a mid table team, and they've lost their great manager this season. If Alireza is set on going to the Bundesliga he is gonna be fighting for playing time in a European qualified team or go to a team that edges on European qualification next year(Gladbach).

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
        I'm sure Alireza will end up somewhere, just not the Bundesliga at this point.

If Ali were to go to the Bundesliga, his only chance of European gameplay would be to sign for Frankfurt who will be in Europa league next year and just sold their right winger. Besides that, the teams in Europe at his level(Hoffenheim, Schalke, Redbull, Leverkeusen) have already signed right wingers. Frankfurt wouldn't be a good signing imo, as they are traditionally a mid table team, and they've lost their great manager this season. If Alireza is set on going to the Bundesliga he is gonna be fighting for playing time in a European qualified team or go to a team that edges on European qualification next year(Gladbach).
        Right... I don't think he's gonna go to the Bundesliga either

My sleeper pick was La Liga (sevilla, Athletico, etc)

Lets see what happens

Comment

If Forsberg leaves Leipzig maybe he can go there, though I don't think JB is the same type of player as Forsberg. I just really hope he doesn'y go to the EPL

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
            Kluivert signed with Roma today...If Jahanbakhsh doesnt sign with a top team this summer, i really dont know what to do
            Why Raiola managed such a deal for him is for the following 2 reasons:

1.He's an Ajax player and by default more attractive for top EU clubs.
            2.His father was a legendary player and his surname really helps.

Even Ajax fans think he's very overrated and don't think he will make it at Roma.

Comment

Raiola is a shitty human being but he gets the best for his players. Clubs avoid signing his players to avoid dealing with him though so its a double edged sword.

I too hope he ends up in la liga, I think it'll be better for his play style and its a high scoring league(More assists/goals).

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                Raiola is a shitty human being but he gets the best for his players. Clubs avoid signing his players to avoid dealing with him though so its a double edged sword.

I too hope he ends up in la liga, I think it'll be better for his play style and its a high scoring league(More assists/goals).
                At this point after reading your solid analysis I think a move to either LaLiga or Premier League is highly likely.

Let's hope he just doesn't ends up at PSV or Ajax. Would be a sh!t move. They don't deserve such a good player who they ignored for so many years.

Comment

ARJ value increased to 12mio... still very underrated if you ask me. disappointing!

https://www.transfermarkt.de/alireza...spieler/213268

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He wants to go to Bundesliga. He has said so as much, a few times. Not sure why people here don't think he is going to go for what he wants.

Comment

I can see Bayern Munich being his destination if he shows himself well in Russia. They need depth on the wing for the future as Robben and Ribery retire soon.

Comment

i heard napoli and manchester united want him

Comment

Seems ARJ to Napoli won't happen after they signed Verdi. Of course.

Comment

The next best thing is for him to go to EPL...

Comment

Guys please patience. ARJ will go to a very good club. Even with Napoli out of running, there is still lazio and another Italian team, maultiple English teams, one German team all highly interested, likely more after WC. You guys need to take it easy and just see what happens. ARJ isn’t somebody we need to worry about , he has proved himself and always makes right choices, sardar on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Guys please patience. ARJ will go to a very good club. Even with Napoli out of running, there is still lazio and another Italian team, maultiple English teams, one German team all highly interested, likely more after WC. You guys need to take it easy and just see what happens. ARJ isn’t somebody we need to worry about , he has proved himself and always makes right choices, sardar on the other hand...
                                ARJ is smart, he'll definitely take an offer from a great team in a top 4 league where he can get playing time.
                                Also, it's important to keep in mind that some of our players may (including Alireza) have already had some preliminary talks with clubs, but waiting to finalize post-WC or still assessing multiple options.
                                Everything will come full circle for sure, all we can do now is wait and support our team.

Typical PFDC, page after page of worries and complaints. Can't even imagine what the reaction's gonna be like when he finally signs somewhere, GOOD or BAD
                                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Working...
                                X