Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Hoffenheim just speculation between us fans or have there been any actual rumors?

Comment

Hoffenhiem is a horrible team for an attacking player like Jahanbakhsh! If he wants to follow his dream and move to Man Utd, he should go down the Napoli route.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Hoffenhiem is a horrible team for an attacking player like Jahanbakhsh! If he wants to follow his dream and move to Man Utd, he should go down the Napoli route.
        If the option is on the table he will go there, no doubt! The question is whether or not it's still there

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          If the option is on the table he will go there, no doubt! The question is whether or not it's still there
          For Napoli ofc, Napoli team breaking down how it is and rebuilding was the ideal situation for JB to join Napoli.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            For Napoli ofc, Napoli team breaking down how it is and rebuilding was the ideal situation for JB to join Napoli.
            Napoli rebuilding? Am I seeing things lol. They just finished 2nd ad are going to the champions league!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              Napoli rebuilding? Am I seeing things lol. They just finished 2nd ad are going to the champions league!
              Ay baba, rebuilding clearly vacant positions! If you have been following with Napoli, you would know they are trying to rebuild clearly vacant positions with Hamsik linked to China, Callejon to Milan, etc. Ancelotti says they are wanting to sign Benzema. And just today Vidal was in Naples, hinting a transfer.

Comment

I really wanted Ali to go to Napoli, but Ancelotti might not be the best coach for Ali's pishraft/playtime. While at Bayern he would often ghost players he didn't like. Hummels was benched a few times and Boateng was left out of the match day squad. If he has no issue treating world champions like that, I'm sure it will be easier for him to do it to Ali. The Bayern players actually trained in secret behind his back on occasion, because they said his training style was detrimental to their performance and development. Source: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/b...ancelotti.html

Comment

Exactly this man seriously fd Douglas Costa over at Bayern

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    I really wanted Ali to go to Napoli, but Ancelotti might not be the best coach for Ali's pishraft/playtime. While at Bayern he would often ghost players he didn't like. Hummels was benched a few times and Boateng was left out of the match day squad. If he has no issue treating world champions like that, I'm sure it will be easier for him to do it to Ali. The Bayern players actually trained in secret behind his back on occasion, because they said his training style was detrimental to their performance and development. Source: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/b...ancelotti.html
                    German football was not a good spot for him. Look at what he did for Chelsea, PSG, and Real Madrid, not to mention the golden years of AC Milan.

With his understanding of Italian football, I think he would do great at Napoli.

Comment

I think at the end of the day he will end up transferring to a quality side. It's no use speculating how he would develop under Ancelotti because the fact of the matter is that Napoli isn't the only top team that has had him on their transfer list.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        German football was not a good spot for him. Look at what he did for Chelsea, PSG, and Real Madrid, not to mention the golden years of AC Milan.

With his understanding of Italian football, I think he would do great at Napoli.
                        He's a good coach with a team full of superstars who are their peak. He's especially good in tournaments and elimination play.
                        However, he does not care for developing players or exhaustive tactical preparation.

Comment

I really don't think Ancelotti is a good coach... at all...

Sarri is a much better tactical genius.. Ancelotti is more of a head figure and doubt he'd play Jahanbakhsh much.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjK3nNUgcbg/?taken-by=433

Look who's in the middle of the picture..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/BjK3nNUgcbg/?taken-by=433

Look who's in the middle of the picture..
                              IKR Riyad Mahrez

Didn't know there was other Iranian Leicester fans here

Comment

Can someone confirm that Alireza Jahanbakhsh is the first player from Asia (AFC) to win a Golden Boot in Europe? I’m pretty sure he is the first but I’m not 100% sure(?)

Comment

Working...
                                X