This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
    according to his agent he had more than 1 offer from Italy as well as multiple offers from other leagues such as Bundesliga. He’s still gonna end up moving to a bigger league. Just a matter of what team
    and he is going to sign before the world cup, so we will know more very soon ^^
    sigpic

Comment

Di Maria has also been linked to Atlético Madrid so we will see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Still think its gonna be Napoli.. They've wanted him for a while. My biggest worry however, is that they also bring in a guy like Di Maria and make him really fight for playing time/bench him.

However, I believe Lazio is the other team interested in him... Wouldn't mind Lazio and hopefully Azmoun can join him
        If Sarri goes to Chelsea, then Chelsea could be an option too.
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
          If Sarri goes to Chelsea, then Chelsea could be an option too.
          Yikes... I would have to change my username to Iranianchelsea11

Comment

I think Jahanbakhsh would do great at Leverkusen, hoffenhein and maybe at schalke or dortmund

Comment

Bayern would be good! Robben needs help
              sigpic

Comment

Still think its gonna be Napoli.. They've wanted him for a while. My biggest worry however, is that they also bring in a guy like Di Maria and make him really fight for playing time/bench him.

However, I believe Lazio is the other team interested in him... Wouldn't mind Lazio and hopefully Azmoun can join him
                ive also had the feeling the other team is Lazio. Would be awesome if both can join the same Serie A team. Sucks they choked in the last game of the season so they’ll be playing Europa League instead of Champions league but it’s still a nice club to join

Comment

Mayve it an be Inter Milan they saved a spot in champions
                  League and their right winger is Candreva and i saw that they were unhappy with him

Comment

Sarri>Ancelloti

Sarri not Sarri....

Comment

Why did they fire him? Napoli did great this season!

Comment

Ancelotti is one of the most overrated coaches I. The world.

Either way, the LAST person we should be worried about is jahanbaksh

He’s shown that he knows how to make the right choice, and with the stats he has, there’s no reason he won’t sign for a great team.

Well just have to be patient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Yeah I feel like Bundesliga is the most likely destination now. Hoping for Hoffenheim or Schalke or a team of that sort

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                            Yeah I feel like Bundesliga is the most likely destination now. Hoping for Hoffenheim or Schalke or a team of that sort
                            As a big Bundesliga follower, heres my breakdown of possible destinations

Hoffenheim are in the champions league for the first time in their history and they need depth, so Alireza going there could be a good move. One of their best offensive players was Gnabry, who is returning to Bayern. Another one, Uth, is transfering to Schalke. Nagelsman is also a great coach and rotates a lot so he would get game time. Would be a great destination, past players include Firmino who is thriving at Liverpool now and Niklas Süle, the next Boateng - Now at Bayern.

I think Gladbach was one of the teams linked to Ali, and while they're not in Europe this upcoming year, I think they have a good shot of making it for the next year. Stindl, Raffael, Drmic, and Hazard(Edens brother) are all significantly better than Weghorst at finishing chances atleast. The team has been mediocre in recent years, but has a lot of good players that can challenge for a spot in Europa league. Only issue is there wouldn't be many games for rotation for the depth of attacking talent.

Schalke has a lot of offensive players already. As a Dortmund fan I would hate to see Ali there, but Tedesco is a good coach. The team has a few wingers already and Ali would have to fight for his spot, but not impossible. With them returning to the champions league, they will need more wingers for roation as Pjaca's loan will be up.

Leverkuesen has too many wingers as it is so I don't see they bringing in any new ones. Especially with the likes of Bellarabi, Bailey, Havertz, and Brandt. The four are all very likely to stay and the team has strikers such as Volland and Pohanpalo who can play on the wings if need be.

RB Leipzig also has plenty of wingers and won't buy him as most of their purchases tend to be under 21 or promoted from the other Red Bull teams(Salzburg, New York, etc)

These are the teams I would describe as reachable for his level. Hoffenheim would be best, Gladbach would be good, and the rest would be hit or miss. Frankfurt will also be in Europa league next season, but will struggle immensly without Kovac as coach. They are also traditionally a mid table team and will likely end up mid to lower table with a busier schedule next season.

Comment

Hoffenheim and Schalke are both good options but I am still hoping he goes to Napoli if he was to get serious playing time. Learning from Ancelotti along with other big figures in the club would be huge for his development and Iranian football

Comment

Hoffenheim would be great as he would play in CL as well. He really fits in with bundesliga style more than anywhere else. The napoli move would have been great (might still happen) because they are a huge team where ARJ would actually be in a team that might even be too good for his performance level, to be a starter there. (at least what hes shown so far). But it seems that they are going for more established players which for a club and team of their quality makes sense

Comment

Working...
                                X