X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
    https://youtu.be/NZulfwFbXWo

One of the best video I saw so fare from Alireza and from an Italian fan I guess amazing
    This video also explains why he didn't top the assist charts. Unbelievable how many clear cut goal scoring chances his teammates missed.

Comment

Napoli's Hamsik might be leaving the club this summer as Chinese clubs are interested. How would this come into play for JB?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Napoli's Hamsik might be leaving the club this summer as Chinese clubs are interested. How would this come into play for JB?
        Irrelevant since it's was already previously stated Callejon is heading to Milan, so Jahanbakhsh pretty much has a set role to come in to play.

...Now we just play waiting game until June 9th when transfer window opens. (He's likely to sign w/ them before WC)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Irrelevant since it's was already previously stated Callejon is heading to Milan, so Jahanbakhsh pretty much has a set role to come in to play.

...Now we just play waiting game until June 9th when transfer window opens. (He's likely to sign w/ them before WC)
          transfer window opens June 1 for most big leagues. It’s already open for England. I’m hoping to see JB make his move during the first week of June so he’d have at least a full week to fully focus on TM and then the World Cup without any outside noise

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            FINGERSSSS CROSSSED !

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
              transfer window opens June 1 for most big leagues. It’s already open for England. I’m hoping to see JB make his move during the first week of June so he’d have at least a full week to fully focus on TM and then the World Cup without any outside noise
              Oh, I heard a whole variety of answers lol

Comment

Napoli is very close to signing Ancelotti and he’s asked the team to bring in Benzema, Vidal, and David Luiz. Don’t know whether or not Ancelotti hiring affects Jahanbakhsh signing but Napoli seems like they could be revamped next year

Comment

Napoli is very close to signing Ancelotti and he’s asked the team to bring in Benzema, Vidal, and David Luiz. Don’t know whether or not Ancelotti hiring affects Jahanbakhsh signing but Napoli seems like they could be revamped next year
                  Yh its only a matter of time or hour he is signing, I don't know now if they will still do for Jahanbakhsh but if it is he will be training with a world class coach thats amazing

Comment

Yh its only a matter of time or hour he is signing, I don't know now if they will still do for Jahanbakhsh but if it is he will be training with a world class coach thats amazing
                    imagine JB sending in crosses to Benzema

Comment

Ancellotti apparently does very little coaching and mostly motivates.

Comment

Sarri>Ancelloti

Sarri not Sarri....

Comment

Seems like with the addition of Ancelotti, Napoli are going for Suso and Di Maria now. Guess no Napoli for Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Seems like with the addition of Ancelotti, Napoli are going for Suso and Di Maria now. Guess no Napoli for Jahanbakhsh
                            Wow that really sucks.... I hope he doesn't end up in the Turkish league. This really was his chance to go to a better team, I don't know if he'll have another one. A little unlucky!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              Wow that really sucks.... I hope he doesn't end up in the Turkish league. This really was his chance to go to a better team, I don't know if he'll have another one. A little unlucky!
                              according to his agent he had more than 1 offer from Italy as well as multiple offers from other leagues such as Bundesliga. He’s still gonna end up moving to a bigger league. Just a matter of what team

Comment

Still think its gonna be Napoli.. They've wanted him for a while. My biggest worry however, is that they also bring in a guy like Di Maria and make him really fight for playing time/bench him.

However, I believe Lazio is the other team interested in him... Wouldn't mind Lazio and hopefully Azmoun can join him

Comment

Working...
                                X