Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody to tell the like of Celtic, Besiktas to stop chasing our players that deserve better teams (Azmoun, JB) and stop snobbing our other talents in Iran or elsewhere that could suit them very well?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Nobody to tell the like of Celtic, Besiktas to stop chasing our players that deserve better teams (Azmoun, JB) and stop snobbing our other talents in Iran or elsewhere that could suit them very well?
      Azizam, while I agree with the sentiment, Besiktas specifically is known for going for established and proven players, they are by no means a development club.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

While I think being the top scorer in Eredivisie does not automatically make you the best player in the world, it certainly makes you deserve playing for a CL qualified team in a top league!!!

I don't know why some of you are content with a club like Mönchengladbach for Jahanbakhsh! From Napoli to being content with Mönchengladbach! The quality of the guy is much better than that!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Sorry guys, I doubt any Bundesliga club mentioned is willing to pay AZ 30 million euro's for Jahanbakhsh.
          In transfermarket his value is stated 8 M. Where did you get 30 from?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            In transfermarket his value is stated 8 M. Where did you get 30 from?
            LOL dadash they haven't updated that fesgheli transfermarket value yet. Guys like Ghoddos are worth 5-8 million euros.

He is worth at least 25 million euros

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              LOL dadash they haven't updated that fesgheli transfermarket value yet. Guys like Ghoddos are worth 5-8 million euros.

He is worth at least 25 million euros
              Yes but do you really think they will increase an Iranian's value to 30 M? A professional club rather spends 30 M on a Brazilian or a South American where his shirt could be sold and hence more benefit for the club!

I'd like to see the day...

Comment

Anyone know if he's gotten Dutch citizenship yet? If he has, he could very well be worth 20-25 mil. The non EU tag drives down the price a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Yes but do you really think they will increase an Iranian's value to 30 M? A professional club rather spends 30 M on a Brazilian or a South American where his shirt could be sold and hence more benefit for the club!

I'd like to see the day...
                  I don't think its bad to be skeptical, but lets not forget Ali is the leading goal scorer with an impressive 21 goals in 33 games, as well as 2nd/3rd in assists with 12!

The market prices have gone up lately... I think ARJ is at least worth 20 million.

Regardless, he will do his next team a huge favor and kill it with them.

Comment

How can anyone even question JB's move to Napoli when Milik easily got transferred there? JB is more professional and skillful than him as a winger, I trust in him he is going to make something happen at Napoli then he we will join Manchester United after 2022 World Cup!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      How can anyone even question JB's move to Napoli when Milik easily got transferred there? JB is more professional and skillful than him as a winger, I trust in him he is going to make something happen at Napoli then he we will join Manchester United after 2022 World Cup!
                      That would be a dream come true. He could honestly make the Man Utd team right now based on the fact that they are seriously lacking in options on the right side. But I think he needs a season or two in another league before making the jump to the EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                        That would be a dream come true. He could honestly make the Man Utd team right now based on the fact that they are seriously lacking in options on the right side. But I think he needs a season or two in another league before making the jump to the EPL.
                        Agreed, hence why he should go to Napoli first. It seems Napoli would be best fit since they already knew his potential/capability before he became top scorer of the leauge, thus being best for his development.

Edit: Plus Napoli players get linked a lot of EPL most notably Jorginho and Ghoulam this season.

Comment

Just an example, this last season Mönchengladbach paid 12 million for a defensive mid from the SWISS league ! And 18 million for a central defender.

I think AZ asking higher than 20-22 mill will make it harder for most BL teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            I don't think its bad to be skeptical, but lets not forget Ali is the leading goal scorer with an impressive 21 goals in 33 games, as well as 2nd/3rd in assists with 12!
                            The market prices have gone up lately... I think ARJ is at least worth 20 million.
                            Regardless, he will do his next team a huge favor and kill it with them.
                            If he goes to Napoli and has 21 goals with 12 assists there, then there might be a chance to see his price at those levels. until then, I'm afraid he's just an Iranian player. The same way he was rubbed of the best player of Eredivisie title despite his achievements there.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Had a brief talk with an Italian guy who is very much into Italian football, and he said if Sarri stays(there are some rumors he may leave) not sure JB will get a regular playing time as he usually use the same line-up and around 11-12 players, and that is one of the biggest criticizes that ownership had about him as they are CL team and he should rotate the squad this season. I don't want take anything away from what JB achieved as he is my favorite Iranian player of new generation but the gap between Dutch league and a runner-up of a top 4 league in Europe will be huge. Defending for sure is not the same at all. I just hope he makes the right choice, remember a guy like Gucci finished as 2nd best scorer last year in the same league. I see a bright future for JB but the next step and choice will be crucial and i am sure he is considering all that.
                              Clearly this is not true, as even a Non-Italian football fan knows most of their team next year is leaving elsewhere thus requiring them to fill gaps therefore the team will be weaker (this was mostly hinted when their chances of winning the leauge vanished). Additionally, the gap between Callejon and JB is nothing of significance. Realistically, JB goals and assists will be halfed so he would be likely to get 11 goals and 6 assists minimum (Callejon having 9 goals and 10 assists) If Milik can join Napoli, JB 100% can too.

Comment

Today ARJB said on radio Tehran that he has many offers including from Middle East, China and USA, but he has no intention to play in such leagues (Middle eastern leagues are not even his last priority). He wants to progress and play in a team where has a good feeling about it. He mentioned Spain, Germany and England as the leagues that everyone would love to play in.

Comment

Working...
                                X