This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Had a brief talk with an Italian guy who is very much into Italian football, and he said if Sarri stays(there are some rumors he may leave) not sure JB will get a regular playing time as he usually use the same line-up and around 11-12 players, and that is one of the biggest criticizes that ownership had about him as they are CL team and he should rotate the squad this season. I don't want take anything away from what JB achieved as he is my favorite Iranian player of new generation but the gap between Dutch league and a runner-up of a top 4 league in Europe will be huge. Defending for sure is not the same at all. I just hope he makes the right choice, remember a guy like Gucci finished as 2nd best scorer last year in the same league. I see a bright future for JB but the next step and choice will be crucial and i am sure he is considering all that.
    Dar haale haazer ayandeye Sarri moshakhas nist, chera ke ba sahebe Napoli, De Laurentiis, ekhtelaafe nazar darad dar bareye kharid o foroshe baazikon va barnamerizie ayandeye Napoli.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Had a brief talk with an Italian guy who is very much into Italian football, and he said if Sarri stays(there are some rumors he may leave) not sure JB will get a regular playing time as he usually use the same line-up and around 11-12 players, and that is one of the biggest criticizes that ownership had about him as they are CL team and he should rotate the squad this season. I don't want take anything away from what JB achieved as he is my favorite Iranian player of new generation but the gap between Dutch league and a runner-up of a top 4 league in Europe will be huge. Defending for sure is not the same at all. I just hope he makes the right choice, remember a guy like Gucci finished as 2nd best scorer last year in the same league. I see a bright future for JB but the next step and choice will be crucial and i am sure he is considering all that.
      The other thing is Sarri is not big on transfers. He doesn't ask for lots of players and really believes in coaching and improving players he has.
      He might be forced to bring in new players though if the planned exodus from the club happens.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
        In German Fan Forums Borussia Mönchengladbach fans are pretty confident that they are the club interested btw.
        This seems like the most believable of all the moves, IMHO

Mönchengladbach is good enough but not SO good that JB would have a big fight for playing time, I think he fits in that team pretty well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Borussia Mönchengladbach is a good team and his football will fit in the team. also it is very close to neterhlands borders, and his language skills will benefit and he can make some trips to netherlands / over the border.

But what i really think, bayern munich needs replacement for ribery and robben. both get/got one more year contract, but they are looking to replace them. i think jahanbakhsh could fit in bayern munich right wing, that is the perfect vacuum place in a big team. He should definetley go to bayern and compete there, i am sure, he can make the team first 11.
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
            Borussia Mönchengladbach is a good team and his football will fit in the team. also it is very close to neterhlands borders, and his language skills will benefit and he can make some trips to netherlands / over the border.

But what i really think, bayern munich needs replacement for ribery and robben. both get/got one more year contract, but they are looking to replace them. i think jahanbakhsh could fit in bayern munich right wing, that is the perfect vacuum place in a big team. He should definetley go to bayern and compete there, i am sure, he can make the team first 11.
            Doubt it. They have Kingsley Coman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Even if bayern goes after him he won't go there . Alireza said he don't want to take that big step right now

PSYCHOPATH
              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

JB doesn't exist in most games against big clubs of Eredivisie (Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord) but should go to Bayern. And Bayern and iranians wasn't a very good fit so far.

Comment

Ive been reading the comments from German fans on transfermarkt about him

It seems that everyone likes him very much and thinks he will be a great addition to the league

Most say that the team will likely depend on his price, but I think most bundesliga teams can afford him

people speculate : Hoffeinheim, Monchengladbach, Schalke

Comment

Sorry guys, I doubt any Bundesliga club mentioned is willing to pay AZ 30 million euro's for Jahanbakhsh.

The teams I see paying such price for Jahanbakhsh are upper Premier League teams, or Lyon, Monaco, PSG, Benfica, Sporting Lisbon, Inter Milan...basically rich clubs.

Imagine his price tag when he plays a good World Cup.

Comment

Admittedly, I am not an expert on Bundesliga clubs, but I think JB can do better then Monchengladbach or Hoffenheim.

At the very least, if he joins the Bundesliga, he should go to a club such as Schalke, Dortmund, Stuttgart, Bayer, etc. A reputable club with international pedigree. My ideal destination for him is Napoli and they do seem to have some concrete interest.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, and the bigger the club, the better, in my opinion, as it will raise Iranian pedigree too. JB is professional and a fighter and if has to fight for his spot, so be it. Heck, he was even coming off the bench for AZ in a few games (if memory serves me) at the start of his tenure.

I don't see the point in going to a weaker club only to hope to impress to jump to a bigger team in 2-3 years when we can do that now with Napoli.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Sorry guys, I doubt any Bundesliga club mentioned is willing to pay AZ 30 million euro's for Jahanbakhsh.

The teams I see paying such price for Jahanbakhsh are upper Premier League teams, or Lyon, Monaco, PSG, Benfica, Sporting Lisbon, Inter Milan...basically rich clubs.

Imagine his price tag when he plays a good World Cup.

FC koln paid like 17 million for cordoba who hasnt scored a single goal, and koln is by no means a rich team, so why cant more wealthy bundesliga teams pay 20-25 million??

they can definitely afford it, especially the top 6/7 teams.

Comment

I think If Jahanbakhsh goes to Bundesliga he will be a Bayerm player the next 2 years, if he plays good of course. Also as we know JB I can imagine him learning german which is something really important for Bayern.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think If Jahanbakhsh goes to Bundesliga he will be a Bayerm player the next 2 years, if he plays good of course. Also as we know JB I can imagine him learning german which is something really important for Bayern.
                            He will be able to pick up dutch very quickly, at least if my experience tells anything

I was able to understand almost everything in the netherlands because I speak german.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              He will be able to pick up dutch very quickly, at least if my experience tells anything

I was able to understand almost everything in the netherlands because I speak german.
                              Yeah I saw your comment on transfermarkt, your german is pretty good
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah I saw your comment on transfermarkt, your german is pretty good
                                haha thanks, its gotten rusty but I was able to understand all the comments on that thread

besides that 25% of my german vocabulary are kannack words

Comment

Working...
                                X