Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JB made us proud and made history today. We've never had a top goalscorer in Europe before. Hats off to him.

Comment

Watch for AFC awards this year.
      I bet al soosmar or alrahman or al khirbin come first and players like Jahanbakhsh May have a chance to become second or third.

Comment

^^Does not AFC only award to players inside ASIA? which is bs, they should award for players outside as to promote asian players to go to europe and play.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Does this mean he's heading to TM camp along with Gucci now ?

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            ^^Does not AFC only award to players inside ASIA? which is bs, they should award for players outside as to promote asian players to go to europe and play.
            how is that? Son is not playing in Asia as far as know...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder if Osama, Kirby, or Abulramenoodlesoup can score 21 goals and 12 assists in the Eredivise? 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                They actually have 2 separate awards for Asian players in Asia and Europe, if I’m not wrong. In the old days players who deserved It, used to win, like Daei , Nakata, Park JS, but nowadays it has become a joke.

Comment

If Taremi went to the Eredivise he would break the all time scoring record for the Eredivise at 43 goals. Ok maybe not break Coen Dillen record, but he will seriously be top scorer of the leauge!

Comment

Alireza is simply phenomenal! Don’t forget he’s a winger and not a classic forward. He’s not just a tap in scorer in the 6 yard, but almost every goal he scored is a beauty. Creativity, speed and great decision making.

If Mkhtaryan could play for ManU or Arsenal, Alireza can certainly do it too.

He has the potential to become like or even better than Salah in the following years! I have no doubt he’ll go very far. He has the skills and right mentality to progress. Very proud to have such player in TM.

Comment

adulramenoodlesoup
                      'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiczWiBl...y=legiuners.ir

weghorst was being a prick but I think even he realized at the end that the credit should go to ARJ.

Comment

I think Jahanbakhsh was trending this morning on Twitter...

Comment

I'm really curious if he would win all player of the year awards in holland. Can't remember the last time that that has happened.
                            It seems that the official player of the year award will go to Ziyech tho, with JB coming in second.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BichAcPg...n&explore=true

Comment

Alireza and Weghorst getting at each others throats a bit too much because of the race for the golden boot. Good thing they won't be on the same team next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X