X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by val View Post
    He is now officially one of world’s best players

Lets see if AFC is going to make him Asian player of the year or will they pick some nameless bozo from ArArestan or Philippines again
    Hold your horses. A lot of players have done well in erevidise without becoming one of the best players in the world.

Comment

He has not met expectations at the national team, hopefully his successful year at AZ will boost his confidence for the world cup

After all he is now officially one of world’s best players
      Ever since the Venezuela game, he has been exceptional for TM.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        Hold your horses. A lot of players have done well in erevidise without becoming one of the best players in the world.
        Boy, I would not take you to cheer for me in any competition with that kind of negativity

The guy just placed his name next to
        Johan Cruyff and we have zamboor telling us to hold horses, no you hold horses loooool

The moment one becomes Erevidise’s best player, he is qualified to another team that is world’s best players
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Jahanbaksh chosen as the Gilette Player of the year in the Eredivisie...if he is not going be AFC player of the year next year I would not know what to say..

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            Jahanbaksh chosen as the Gilette Player of the year in the Eredivisie...if he is not going be AFC player of the year next year I would not know what to say..

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
            Well we have a bahreini rag head running AFC you can email him with your best arabic greetings like the rest of us

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HRSovaC1_M

What a gentleman, Alireza's lap of honor thanking his fans for the last time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Ever since the Venezuela game, he has been exceptional for TM.
                And definitely alot more to see from him after his exceptional season with 6 goals in his last 2 games!!

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HRSovaC1_M

What a gentleman, Alireza's lap of honor thanking his fans for the last time!
                  Thanks for sharing the video, there is nothing more joyful than to see another Iranian fellow reaching the top, its a great day for all Iranians!!!

Congrats everyone! Lets show Alireza how proud we are of his success!!

Comment

Salah is just a budget Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Thanks for sharing the video, there is nothing more joyful than to see another Iranian fellow reaching the top, its a great day for all Iranians!!!
                      Congrats everyone! Lets show Alireza how proud we are of his success!!
                      You are welcome. Here is another video of the crowd just loving Ali, go to 40 seconds. They Iceland chant his name. Personally id bust into tears lol
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaSP_ZpbnS0

Comment

Boy, I would not take you to cheer for me in any competition with that kind of negativity

The guy just placed his name next to
                        Johan Cruyff and we have zamboor telling us to hold horses, no you hold horses loooool

The moment one becomes Erevidise’s best player, he is qualified to another team that is world’s best players
                        You said he is one of the worlds best players. Last time i checked he is not even top 50 at the moment. I never said he is bad, i never said he dont have the potential to become one of the best players in the world. Your statement that he is the best player is wrong. Memphis Depay was topscorer, talent of the year, won the Johan Cruyff trophy. i dont see him being one of the best players in the world now do i?

Be happy, I am but to claim he is one of the best players in the world because he became topscorer in Eredivise man come on.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                          You are welcome. Here is another video of the crowd just loving Ali, go to 40 seconds. They Iceland chant his name. Personally id bust into tears lol
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaSP_ZpbnS0
                          Thank you brother!

Honestly thats how I felt, the guy went from being born in a village in north of Iran to conquering the world!

Nothing more joyful than to see such images!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            You said he is one of the worlds best players. Last time i checked he is not even top 50 at the moment. I never said he is bad, i never said he dont have the potential to become one of the best players in the world. Your statement that he is the best player is wrong. Memphis Depay was topscorer, talent of the year, won the Johan Cruyff trophy. i dont see him being one of the best players in the world now do i?

Be happy, I am but to claim he is one of the best players in the world because he became topscorer in Eredivise man come on.
                            Brother As of now he is amongst the best in the world!! Things are now changed he achieved something very very big!

Grab a cold one, Just enjoy the day!!

By the way you are now part of my jinxy list next to SLY and Dejagah_fan [emoji14]

I should have placed you in my jinxy list the moment you made a comment on one of KC’s pictures, which he later went missing for 6 months

No hard feelings bro, I am just pulling your leg!

Comment

An amazing season by AJ. He is the MVP Of the league!!
                              trivia, is this he now the only Asian player in Europe top league to be the top goal scorer? i think he he is right, i can't think of anyone else. Amazing job. with this, he is now in the history books!
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                                is this he now the only Asian player in Europe top league to be the top goal scorer? !
                                I think he is the first

Comment

Working...
                                X