Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s official fam. Aghaye goal in eredivisie. Congrats Alireza on a terrific season. Made us all proud

Comment

Well deserved title, congratulation to all Iranians, such an achievement.

Comment

Inshallah his next club match will be for Napoli. What a way to end his AZ career with a hat trick

Comment

Eredivisie player of the season without a doubt.

Comment

aj need to become top player in eredivisie

Comment

I'm sorry but Weghorst is a disgrace of a team mate.

His reaction to that goal. Every other team mate mobs JB to celebrate his hattrick and golden boot... and Weghorst is in a fucking mood. Embarrassing attitude. Shame on him!

Comment

21 goals 12 assists for a winger is superb

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post

His reaction to that goal. Every other team mate mobs JB to celebrate his hattrick and golden boot... and Weghorst is in a fucking mood. Embarrassing attitude. Shame on him!
                  Yeah I agree, I hope he enjoys watching the WC from home in front of his TV. Stupid player. If it wasn't for Jahanbakhsh his assists, he would not have scored so many goals.

Comment

thought exactly the same....given how much of his goals where created by ARJ...disgrace

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

For perpetuity, here's the final standings for top goalscorer

1 Alireza Jahanbakhsh - 21 Goals
                      2 Bjørn Maars Johnsen - 19 Goals
                      3 Steven Berghuis - 18 Goals
                      4 Wout "Dickhead" Weghorst - 18 Goals

Comment

There was some tension between Wout and ARJ but honestly - it happens when two guys are competitive. At the end, Wout directed the camera to ARJ saying that he deserves the praise. Two hatricks in three games.

ARJ is absolutely phenomenal. He is moving to a new tier.

Comment

All of his goals were beautiful too.

Comment

Crowd singing his name now. This is his last game at AZ, no doubt. Must be emotional for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Crowd singing his name now. This is his last game at AZ, no doubt. Must be emotional for him.
                              cant ask for a better way to end your career at a club. Scoring a hat trick at home to clinch the scoring title

Comment

Not really bro. Even when he scored, Wout went straight to ARJ. It just happens when two guys are competing internally as the game was in the bag.

They have a very good relationship on field and are always celebrating together. Wout was not going to be top scorer, but he was trying as ARJ was trying.

I hope when ARJ leaves in the summer, AZ will invest in another Iranian - Delfi or Torabi would be great as Gholizadeh seems to be going to Belgium.

Comment

Working...
                                X