Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever a solid left back like Tagliafico or Haps is man marking Jahanbakhsh, Alireza is really struggling to play his usual game.

Comment

another link : http://bot.live24.ir/player-ts.php?vip=h006t

Comment

Good pass from Jahanbakhsh to his teammate who can’t be as**ed to get the shot on target and instead makes it fly into the sky, perhaps as a last homage to Nouri #34?

Comment

Jahanbakhsh has been very frustrated since the beginning of this game, he is making stupid fouls. Lucky not to be red carded.

Comment

AZ, including Jahanbakhsh are always so poor against the top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              AZ, including Jahanbakhsh are always so poor against the top 3.
              In all fairness, alireza is being tagged real closely by 2 players and his teammates aren’t good enough to capitalize on the extra space given to them. AZ is also playing with Weighorst which really limits their offensive play.

Comment

Vlaar off and he gives the captain band to Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

3-0 for Ajax

Comment

I am afraid this is the kind of Jahanbakhsh that will show up in the World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                      Saw the full 90 minutes. He had a subpar performance. I am glad that he can leave AZ behind and transfer to a new club this summer.

Don't know if Napoli suits his level. He gets shut down most of the times by defenders of Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV who are even way below Napoli in terms of strength and competitiveness.

One positive fact is that he hopefully remains his top scorers status next week but it's not that much of an accomplishment in the Dutch league.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Saw the full 90 minutes. He had a subpar performance. I am glad that he can leave AZ behind and transfer to a new club this summer.

Don't know if Napoli suits his level. He gets shut down most of the times by defenders of Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV who are even way below Napoli in terms of strength and competitiveness.

One positive fact is that he hopefully remains his top scorers status next week but it's not that much of an accomplishment in the Dutch league.
                        That is my fear as well. He pretty much got shut down by Ajax defenders. Imagine what will happen in Serie A.

Comment

Hopefully he will score some goals in the last home game against Zwolle , so he leaves the league as the top scorer of the Eredivisie.

Comment

He gets shut down because he is AZ's only real threat, their superstar, in Napoli or any other big team, he will be one of many stars, so the opponents cannot simply shut him down without causing problems else were in defense. Besides that, he will get better at adapting when there is pressure to do so, not by playing against small teams, imo.

Comment

Is anyone watching the documentary about Alireza on FoxSports right now ?

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                                This is why you actually have to watch the match. He is on suberb form, same can’t be said of his teammates.

Comment

Working...
                                X