This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so poor from AZ

seujtens, ARJ, Weghorst and svennsson the only decent players.

JB set up weghorst but feyenoord actually knows how to defend
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

On that performance, I think it might be wise to cool the Bayern talk for a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        On that performance, I think it might be wise to cool the Bayern talk for a year or two.
        Yeah, let's just stick to Società Sportiva Calcio Napoli for now.

Insigne-Mertens-Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
          I am out. I knew I shouldn't have watched the match...
          Please get an exorcism so we can all be free of the demonic forces that have overtaken our poor Team Melli players and team.

Just joking bro - just roll around in esfand - and you should be good.

Comment

I am still waiting to see him perform against the best oppositions. Sure he scores very beautiful goals against weak teams, but now he have to step up his game against the best ones. For one good game against PSV, How many random ones against Ajax, Feyenoord, Lyon, etc..

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Few points that I can conclude from going to this game tonight:

*AZ supporters are really kind and cheered us on when we waived the Iran flag. Asked about our World Cup chances too. We were in the AZ fan zone. Going to miss them when Jahanbakhsh transfers.

*Feyenoord probably has one of the best atmospheres in Europe. This gives them a heavy advantage over any team that plays there, this of course influences the referee. The stadium was literally shaking when Feyenoord scored the opening goal, I felt it. Fantastic experience.

*AZ lost twice a final now, also against Vitesse last year. As a team they are completely lost when under huge pressure, this results in poor quality football in combination with a coach that simply gets outclassed in top games (vs. the big 3). 5-3-2 doesn’t work if you have poor centre backs. It ruins your most potent players Jahanbakhsh and Weghorst.

*Having the ball most of the time doesn’t win you games. AZ was passing the ball around in their own half cluelessly and Feyenoord just needed 3 chances to score 3 goals. Clinical.

*Jahanbakhsh still needs a lot of work to do. In big games he just forces it too much. He can transfer to a good club in a decent league but definitely not the world class clubs we mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Few points that I can conclude from going to this game tonight:

*AZ supporters are really kind and cheered us on when we waived the Iran flag. Asked about our World Cup chances too. We were in the AZ fan zone. Going to miss them when Jahanbakhsh transfers.

*Feyenoord probably has one of the best atmospheres in Europe. This gives them a heavy advantage over any team that plays there, this of course influences the referee. The stadium was literally shaking when Feyenoord scored the opening goal, I felt it. Fantastic experience.

*AZ lost twice a final now, also against Vitesse last year. As a team they are completely lost when under huge pressure, this results in poor quality football in combination with a coach that simply gets outclassed in top games (vs. the big 3). 5-3-2 doesn’t work if you have poor centre backs. It ruins your most potent players Jahanbakhsh and Weghorst.

*Having the ball most of the time doesn’t win you games. AZ was passing the ball around in their own half cluelessly and Feyenoord just needed 3 chances to score 3 goals. Clinical.

*Jahanbakhsh still needs a lot of work to do. In big games he just forces it too much. He can transfer to a good club in a decent league but definitely not the world class clubs we mentioned.
                I think thats a fair analysis. I think ARJ could go to a world class team, but he would be a bit part player. Napoli honestly would be a magnificent opportunity for him. They are actually in terms of their style of play, quality, on par with some of the top teams in the world. Their issue is personnel, they really lack depth, and can only rely on 11-13 guys to carry out Sarri's tactics and combination play heavy style of "vertical" tiki-taka. Thats why ARJ, Ziyech, even Amin younes, would all really help them because they are technically and tactically very sound (especially ARJ and Hakim, but more ARJ), and can fill multiple positions (Wing,Attacking mid, forward), and have good endurance.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Do you guys remember Majidi pretending he didn't know Jahanbakhsh 3 years ago? (Remember JB had played in world cup, 12 games for Iran, often in the news etc... and Majidi says he watches every TM game in this short segment)

If Majidi ever gets anywhere near the TM setup then we need to save this video - it is for me the most surreal interview with a former iranian player. Look at Majidi's face at 39 seconds onwards...

Majidi is one of the most oghdei and stuck up Iranian players. Cannot stand his attitude and cockiness!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

A team that can barely defend anyways and the coach thinks its time to use 3 defenders.
                    AZ showed why they were never in the running to win the league this season (and last season). Their defense is heyfe noon.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      I watched the highlights. Didn't seem like he played bad at all!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        I watched the highlights. Didn't seem like he played bad at all!
                        He didn't lol.. He played awesome! But he has a point. People need to relax with the Bayern talk because theres no way he'd go to an arguably top 4 club in the world right now.

Similar to Salah's case, we should expect to see ARJ join a top-mid table team in a good euro league, like Napoli, Lazio, Sevilla, Leverkusen, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          He didn't lol.. He played awesome! But he has a point. People need to relax with the Bayern talk because theres no way he'd go to an arguably top 4 club in the world right now.

Similar to Salah's case, we should expect to see ARJ join a top-mid table team in a good euro league, like Napoli, Lazio, Sevilla, Leverkusen, etc.
                          and tbh this would be much much better for him in so many ways (attention of the fans, playing Time, development, etc.) why talking top4 at all...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Salah went from El Mokawloon El Arab to Basel to Chelsea, loaned out to Fiorentina and Roma. After that he signed with Roma and than Liverpool.
                            Salah was a high level prospect at Chelsea when he was 21 years old. He wasn't getting any playing time under Mourinho, similar to De Bruyne. Salah is now 25 years old and Jahanbakhsh is 24.
                            Not even close to being the same situation.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                              Salah went from El Mokawloon El Arab to Basel to Chelsea, loaned out to Fiorentina and Roma. After that he signed with Roma and than Liverpool.
                              Salah was a high level prospect at Chelsea when he was 21 years old. He wasn't getting any playing time under Mourinho, similar to De Bruyne. Salah is now 25 years old and Jahanbakhsh is 24.
                              Not even close to being the same situation.
                              Napoli just beat Juve with 1 point separating them from Serie A Campione. Napoli would be an amazing land point for ARJ. CL next year. Great team mates and great Coach
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                                Napoli just beat Juve with 1 point separating them from Serie A Campione. Napoli would be an amazing land point for ARJ. CL next year. Great team mates and great Coach
                                Half of Napoli stars are leaving their team next season according to some Napoli fans. It won't be a good situation for JB. If he plays along great players, he can develop and deliver and not for a team that has sold its star and have no chemistry.

Comment

Working...
                                X