This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    To be fair, from what I recall, Van den Brom has always been full of praise towards Alireza.

Do you remember when he's said that, cause even if he's said something like that I don't think he meant it as critisism and it might be taken out of context.
    Discussion starts on Page 96 of this thread: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...highlight=brom

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Discussion starts on Page 96 of this thread: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...highlight=brom
      Thanx, I just read the Dutch article and Van den Brom was angry about one particular instance where Alireza apparently juggled with the ball and mocked his opponent(s). I guess kind of in the same fashion Neymar used to do in his younger years in Brazil which totally made opponents lose their mind and a few times kick the shit out of him.

Van den Brom just told Alireza not to instigate his opponents like that because that will only make them angrier (which increases the risk of getting injured) and sharper. He said that such trickery is for the training sessions and not in a tense game where the victory was not safe yet (they eventually drew 2-2).
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        Thanx, I just read the Dutch article and Van den Brom was angry about one particular instance where Alireza apparently juggled with the ball and mocked his opponent(s). I guess kind of in the same fashion Neymar used to do in his younger years in Brazil which totally made opponents lose their mind and a few times kick the shit out of him.

Van den Brom just told Alireza not to instigate his opponents like that because that will only make them angrier (which increases the risk of getting injured) and sharper. He said that such trickery is for the training sessions and not in a tense game where the victory was not safe yet (they eventually drew 2-2).
        I Remember the situation and the coach was right !!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Also, on Whoscored.com, JB has 13 man of the match awards. No other player has more than 8. PSV and Ajax have a ton of good players. AZ relies on JB...
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

If he does well against Spain and Portugal, there's a real possibility he'll be the most expensive Asian player ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Has anyone here joined the Football Index? (Right now it's for people in UK and Sweden)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes. Good idea in theory but it's actually a load of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    Yes. Good idea in theory but it's actually a load of crap.
                    What makes you say this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      If he does well against Spain and Portugal, there's a real possibility he'll be the most expensive Asian player ever.
                      Son is probably worth around 50 to 60 million euros already..
                      I have a feeling JB will transfer for around 20 to 30 tops, and Son has already transferred for 30 million euros.

Comment

I'm talking from experience of it approximately two years ago so they may have made significant improvements but the value changes aren't as in line with logic and performance, they were merely based off media mentions of players in a select few media outlets (largely focused around UK). Basically, 'the market' is flawed both in being largely based on UK perception and not intrinsically linked to a player's ability/performance so it becomes more about guesswork. And then there's a load of other hurdles like poor spreads, difficulty in selling and cashing in on your position, etc which all make it a poor experience.

Comment

Alireza's former teammate at NEC and now current Vitesse player, Navarone Foor, waited to get Alireza jersey after the match:

"Foor won the wanted shirt: 'Become a collector's item. It does not stay long '

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is a phenomenon in the making. That is what Navarone Foor, who after the game of Vitesse against AZ (4-3), patiently waited at the Alkmaar dressing room to get the shirt from the Iranian right-wing.

"Becomes a collector's item, which does not stay here for long, he played me through the legs, pfff ... I almost fainted," says Foor in de Volkskrant . Vitesse teammate Alexander Büttner is impressed. "'He runs everywhere, that makes it so difficult to defend him, he is tactically smart.'

Jahanbakhsh has so far accounted for eighteen goals and twelve assists in 31 Eredivisie-duels. He has been a star for some time in homeland Iran. "He is an idol there, people become emotional when they see him, he gets kisses everywhere, shops are full when he is there, he has to be photographed with everyone", says documentary filmmaker Klaas-Jan Bos, who went out with him for ten days. for The story of Alireza.

According to Bos, Jahanbakhsh remains 'just' under all the attention. "He is really an extremely nice guy who never says 'no'." That confirms soul mate Benjamin Mahian, who wants to see him in action at the World Cup. "If he could, he would personally drive us to Russia, which I think is so beautiful, he is currently seen as one of the three best Asian players, but you do not notice him, he's just Ali.""

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...iet-lang-.html

Alireza is Voetbal Internationals 'Player of the Week':

"Player of the Week: it was again showtime for Jahanbakhsh

Football International chooses the Player of the Week after every round of play in the Premier League. After the races in the midweek round, the flowers go to AZ-flavoring Alireza Jahanbakhsh, who is in the run-up to the KNVB cup final against Feyenoord in the form of his life.

With a point-giving hat-trick against Vitesse ( 4-3 ) - one goal even better than the other - Jahanbakhsh took the lead in the top scorers' classification. The productive Iranian immediately scored two goals against his main attackers: teammate Wout Weghorst, Hirving Lozano (PSV) and Fran Sol (Willem II).

Jahanbakhsh also sets high tops this season. Against Vitesse he served Weghorst to size, with which he increased his number of assists to twelve in this Eredivisie season. The last AA who performed better in this respect was Barry van Galen in the 2003/04 season (thirteen assists).

For example, Jahanbakhsh and AZ are confidently attending the cup final against Feyenoord on Sunday. The AZ striker was judged with a 9 for his starring role and took the lead in the VI-classification. "This gives confidence. I'm feeling good. The most important thing is to keep playing, to feel free and to do my thing ', the goaltter said afterwards in conversation with FOX Sports.

Afterwards, Jahanbakhsh is waiting a nice summer with the World Cup in Russia. There he competes with Sergio Ramos and Medhi Benatia, among others. "It's going to be showtime and we have nothing to lose in a pool with Morocco, Spain and Portugal," the Iranian said on the FIFA website last month. Showtime, that was the Wednesday in Alkmaar for sure.

TOP FIVE OF THE WEEK
                          Behind Jahanbakhsh are three midfielders and a striker that completes the top five. Tonny Vilhena also showed that he was in 'cup shape' when visiting Willem II (1-5). The midfielder made his eleventh goal of the season again. Jamiro Monteiro saved with two goals in injury time a point for Heracles to visit Excelsior (2-2), while Weghorst against Vitesse made the other AZ-goal and with Lozano and Sol the second place in the top rankings class (all sixteen goals). Hakim Ziyech completes the top five, after a much talked about week the Ajax midfielder delivered a good performance against VVV-Venlo (4-1 victory)."

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/speler-van-...or-jahanbakhsh

Comment

^
                            This Foor guy is an opportunist and I am pretty sure he hates JB. Before JB goes to NEC, he was the first choice RW in that team. After JB joined them, Foor was on the bench most of the time and lost a little bit of fame he had. His market value went down and he was shuffled to other positions which didn't help him much either, until JB left NEC. I am pretty sure he hated JB for that. I had this guy on my radar for so long, and I was proved right when AZ played a match against NEC.

Foor was playing in opposite position of JB and JB was passing him left and right until JB scored a goal and this Foor guy elbowed JB's face in one of their encounters. Resulting JB being subbed and doctors attending him. Fortunately, the impact was not that bad to cause JB any serious physical damage. But if I am not wrong, the impact knocked him unconscious.

This match
                            https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielb...ericht/2589075

Every time they played against each other there was this intense jealously or tension. I could feel it. Kudos to JB for being a gentleman and passing his shirt to him. He has a big heart.

JB had few good friends from his time in NEC too. I remember that black LW aka Limbombe. He was a good friend of JB and a very good winger, too.
                            Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-20-2018, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Interview with Alireza following his brilliant display.
                              He confirms interest from top leagues and indirectly admits the Italian offer.
                              He says he is now ready for the next step of his career and wants to play in the champions league.

It is a joy to hear his professional and considerate responses. He has what is takes to become a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                Interview with Alireza following his brilliant display.
                                He confirms interest from top leagues and indirectly admits the Italian offer.
                                He says he is now ready for the next step of his career and wants to play in the champions league.

It is a joy to hear his professional and considerate responses. He has what is takes to become a legend.
                                hes going to napoli. I am convinced. At around 4:40 when asked about his fav league, ( he always used to say bundesliga), he says he has a favorite since he was young, but he wont say bc now the situation has changed and he is fortunate to have offers from many different top leagues. Right before when asked directly about napoli he said he couldnt say but their had been talks with clubs.

Comment

Working...
                                X