X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    High quality goals - thanks to PFDC member Teammelli91

What is with people adding a soundtrack to highlights? Have old Ali Karimi and Mahdivikia highlights with crappy 90's pop music aged so well. I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      btw I'm thinking about going to the Cup Final on Saturday if there are still tickets available (I think they are). Would anyone be interested to join?

Let me know if you want to.
      No wayyyy are there tickets available?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
        No wayyyy are there tickets available?
        why is final in Rotterdam? also isn't it Sunday not Saturday?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

6 goals and 4 assists in last 5 games he played for AZ

PSYCHOPATH
          https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
            What is with people adding a soundtrack to highlights? Have old Ali Karimi and Mahdivikia highlights with crappy 90's pop music aged so well. I don't get it.
            Full highlights in HD without soundtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              why is final in Rotterdam? also isn't it Sunday not Saturday?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
              Cup final is always in Rotterdam no matter who plays. Tickets are split 50/50

Comment

The defending in this league is just bad, the strikers get so much time and room
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                  The defending in this league is just bad, the strikers get so much time and room
                  It's the way the dutch teams play. 4-3-3 attacking formations are primarily used, which leads to lots of open space. Ajax, PSV, Dutch national team are consistent users of this tactic.

Comment

AZ coach comments on Alireza postmatch:

I never talk about individual players, but after such a match as tonight I can certainly express myself. He is just a fantastic player, but for me as a trainer He is perhaps even better that that. He is a fantastic person. He is neat and civilized, just wonderful to have in the team. "

About Alireza's future:
                    We do not have to worry about that. There will undoubtedly be interest in him, but something will have to be done before he leaves, we should enjoy him as long as we have him.

https://nos.nl/artikel/2228004-fanta...lden-zien.html

Comment

"Is Jahanbakhsh the next one that generates AZ millions?

With a hat-trick in his most recent match against Vitesse, Alireza Jahanbakhsh (24) not only took a giant step to the top scorer title. The Iranian is increasingly launching itself as one of the hottest transfer objects of the premier league this summer.

That is also the technical director Max Huiberts from AZ. In Alkmaar, the phone does not ring for his star, but the list of foreign scouts attending matches of the proud cup finalist rises almost every home duel. "I would prefer Alireza to stay with us for a very long time," says Huiberts, as does trainer John van den Brom, who voiced that desire shortly after the game against Vitesse. ,, I hope we can still enjoy him for a long time to enjoy."

"If I were an interested club, I would also do business before the World Cup"
                      Max Huiberts

But at AZ they also know well that scoring outsiders like Jahanbakhsh are extremely popular. "A good winger in the league makes in my opinion between eight to twelve goals in a season and delivers about as many assists. Alireza is already at eighteen goals. That is really unprecedented. More than Lozano, for example, but also more than the outsiders of Ajax. "

Anyone who wants to do business at AZ next summer does not have to argue in Alkmaar that an AZ player should cost less than that of a traditional top club. If you argue that way I would say that it should be more, because here at AZ he is already able to score more than the players of those clubs. "

Who knows, there is a transfer à la Vincent Janssen ahead of Jahanbakhsh. It went from AZ to Tottenham Hotspur in the summer of 2016 for more than twenty million euros. Janssen failed in London but Huiberts suspects that a transfer from Jahanbakhsh will not play any part. "Even if you had to ask those foreign clubs. Of course, I do not know exactly how they think. And I honestly do not worry too much about that. Alireza has a contract with us until the summer of 2020. "

Next summer
                      What may also play a part later are the performances of Jahanbakhsh at the World Cup next summer. He plays with his country Iran against, among others, Iniesta and Ronaldo. Iran is divided into a group with Spain and Portugal (and Morocco) and knows that he will be watched by the whole world in the coming summer. ,, If I was an interested club, I would also do business before the World Cup ", says Huiberts with a smile.

"But do not be mistaken, he is no longer that likeable boy in the field. Then he really wants to win"
                      Max Huiberts

The category of clubs that will be attractive to Jahanbakhsh will not be scared for its non-EU salary. In recent months he hinted to the Bundesliga, where many of his countrymen caused a furore. It was because of Ali Daei and Vahid Hashemian that the little Jahanbakhsh once started playing football. The club that later will give him a footballer in return will be loved in the players group and adapts quickly. ,, Alireza comes from a very different culture, but he has proven that he can keep himself excellent in Europe, "says Huiberts," But do not be fooled, he is no longer that likeable boy in the field. to win.""

https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal...eren~ac7fe833/

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                        AZ coach comments on Alireza postmatch:

I never talk about individual players, but after such a match as tonight I can certainly express myself. He is just a fantastic player, but for me as a trainer He is perhaps even better that that. He is a fantastic person. He is neat and civilized, just wonderful to have in the team. "

About Alireza's future:
                        We do not have to worry about that. There will undoubtedly be interest in him, but something will have to be done before he leaves, we should enjoy him as long as we have him.

https://nos.nl/artikel/2228004-fanta...lden-zien.html
                        The coach sounds much different after ARJ has bailed him out time after time from a few months ago when he singled ARJ out for "dribbling"...

Comment

We should all spam ScoutNation to create a video about him

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            The coach sounds much different after ARJ has bailed him out time after time from a few months ago when he singled ARJ out for "dribbling"...
                            Lol those were my thoughts exactly.

The team is literally nothing without him. They can’t keep a lead and the majority of their offense passes through Alireza. Next year they might even struggle to make it in the top 10 without their star player.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              To be fair, from what I recall, Van den Brom has always been full of praise towards Alireza.

Do you remember when he's said that, cause even if he's said something like that I don't think he meant it as critisism and it might be taken out of context.
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                                I don’t know, cause I felt like it

Comment

Working...
                                X