This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    I've been very busy recently, but got to watch the match today and what a performance! ARJ has outgrown the Eredivisie. He looks like how he did when he was in the second division, but at the top-flight level.

I agree that we will see, as I saw noted that Memphis Depay with similar tally was treated like the second coming. Jahanbakhsh can likely succeed at any team in the world, being honest. He pushes himself and has an intense drive. The guy will have initial struggles anywhere he goes, as he did at AZ, but I see him becoming the backbone of a team like Napoli. I think he is ready for a jump to a major name like Bayern or Manchester United, but he will get more opportunity at a team like Napoli. He will face an adjustment period to the stronger competition, and teams like Man U/Bayern's fans may not be forgiving as they expect instant success.

Thanks to ARJ for making us Iranians proud.
    I think Napoli are a better team than manchester united. MAybe not in star names, but in terms of style of play, tactics, coaching, etc, they are superior and a superior fit for ARJ. Sarri is a top 5 coach, and they would give ARJ a real fair chance to become a star of the team

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I think Napoli are a better team than manchester united. MAybe not in star names, but in terms of style of play, tactics, coaching, etc, they are superior and a superior fit for ARJ. Sarri is a top 5 coach, and they would give ARJ a real fair chance to become a star of the team
      I agree that it's a better fit, just saying he could establish himself on a famous team. Although playing for a team like Napoli would be impressive, there is a difference in playing for the famous name teams. There is a lot of history and recognition playing for a team like Manchester United, even if they're quality is shaky.

I think ARJ will be a success anywhere he goes and improve the team he joins, which is my feeling.

Comment

I've been very busy recently, but got to watch the match today and what a performance! ARJ has outgrown the Eredivisie. He looks like how he did when he was in the second division, but at the top-flight level.

I agree that we will see, as I saw noted that Memphis Depay with similar tally was treated like the second coming. Jahanbakhsh can likely succeed at any team in the world, being honest. He pushes himself and has an intense drive. The guy will have initial struggles anywhere he goes, as he did at AZ, but I see him becoming the backbone of a team like Napoli. I think he is ready for a jump to a major name like Bayern or Manchester United, but he will get more opportunity at a team like Napoli. He will face an adjustment period to the stronger competition, and teams like Man U/Bayern's fans may not be forgiving as they expect instant success.

Thanks to ARJ for making us Iranians proud.
        We missed you! Hopefully Azmoun makes you less angrier at him and he too along with Jahanbakhsh complete the move to Serie A to make footsteps for our youth prospect to follow. Especially since Lazio reignited their interest in Azmoun again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          We missed you! Hopefully Azmoun makes you less angrier at him and he too along with Jahanbakhsh complete the move to Serie A to make footsteps for our youth prospect to follow. Especially since Lazio reignited their interest in Azmoun again.
          Azmoun has done well these last few games. I think (like most Iranians), he has aversion to cold weather That explains why he struggles early in the colder months, and improves when it warms up!

I still think that some scouts will notice this streakiness in his club play, but I hope that a team like Lazio will take a chance on him and mold him into a more mature and professional athlete. I never denied that he has the most talent (even more than Jahanbakhsh in terms of raw talent), I just hope that he can do enough to warrant a team to pay the amount that Rubin will seek.

Thanks for the welcome back, I missed PFDC!

I believe that Jahanbakhsh will score against Morocco and we will win 2-1. Bold prediction, but goals by Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh in the 32nd and 86th minute respectively. The game will be very intense!

Comment

Azmoun has done well these last few games. I think (like most Iranians), he has aversion to cold weather That explains why he struggles early in the colder months, and improves when it warms up!

I still think that some scouts will notice this streakiness in his club play, but I hope that a team like Lazio will take a chance on him and mold him into a more mature and professional athlete. I never denied that he has the most talent (even more than Jahanbakhsh in terms of raw talent), I just hope that he can do enough to warrant a team to pay the amount that Rubin will seek.

Thanks for the welcome back, I missed PFDC!

I believe that Jahanbakhsh will score against Morocco and we will win 2-1. Bold prediction, but goals by Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh in the 32nd and 86th minute respectively. The game will be very intense!
            glad to have you back. Stick around for WC bro.

Comment

His teammates love him, the AZ fans love him, his head coach respects him..

Guys guys guys...

Not taking anything away from Sardar’s great 2016-17 season at FC Rostov, but it has been

A looooooong time since we had a player as good as Jahanbakhsh who is consistently performing and delivering for his club. 18 goals and how many assists? 4-5?

Such a classy player. Alireza Jahanbakhsh should be used as an example for all the talented Iranian football players who are playing in Lige Bartar to really think about their careers as opposed to a domestic career and temporary
              fame in Iran. Yeah I get it, we have one of the hottest women in the world and with fame come women as well. But they need to think long term and logically.

Ali Jahanbakhsh should not only be used as an example for our football players but our athletes as a whole. When was the last time we had someone this active in Europe? Javad Nekounam was the last one but Jahanbakhsh is still young and just thinking about how further he can go it gives me goosebumps.

Alireza jan if you’re reading this we want you to know that we love you, we respect what you’re doing in Europe and that we support you!

Somewhere on this planet, his friend and mentor Mehdi Mahdavikia is proud.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                His teammates love him, the AZ fans love him, his head coach respects him..
                Guys guys guys...
                Not taking anything away from Sardar’s great 2016-17 season at FC Rostov, but it has been
                A looooooong time since we had a player as good as Jahanbakhsh who is consistently performing and delivering for his club. 18 goals and how many assists? 4-5?
                Such a classy player. Alireza Jahanbakhsh should be used as an example for all the talented Iranian football players who are playing in Lige Bartar to really think about their careers as opposed to a domestic career and temporary
                fame in Iran. Yeah I get it, we have one of the hottest women in the world and with fame come women as well. But they need to think long term and logically.
                Ali Jahanbakhsh should not only be used as an example for our football players but our athletes as a whole. When was the last time we had someone this active in Europe? Javad Nekounam was the last one but Jahanbakhsh is still young and just thinking about how further he can go it gives me goosebumps.
                Alireza jan if you’re reading this we want you to know that we love you, we respect what you’re doing in Europe and that we support you!
                Somewhere on this planet, his friend and mentor Mehdi Mahdavikia is proud.
                4-5 chie?! Ma boi has 12 assists!

Comment

At the moment he is the most well prepared Iranian player in the worldcup. With him, Azmoun, Saman, AF and Taremi CQ needs to find a good combination of these players in the starting lineup and we can
                  score goal against any team. What CQ also needs to do is to prepare the team so they transfer the ball to these players as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Owner of this restaurant.

BTW low-key looks like Ali Daei

PSYCHOPATH
                    https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Best player in the Eredivisie at the moment, and the most talented Iranian player ever imo.

Comment

For all Dutch-Iranians (not sure whether non-Dutch can vote), FoxSports has decided to follow one player of AZ Alkmaar the entire cupfinal match with their camera, which will be live broadcasted on of their channels. They will be following the player from the pre-match warming up to when he leaves the pitch.

We could see unique live images of Jahanbakhsh for more than 90 minutes. Lets all vote.

https://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/arti...or-bekerfinale

Who do you want to follow during the cup final? For the clash between AZ and Feyenoord, FOX Sports has not one but two player cams to choose from.

The player cam is a special camera that follows one player on the field. With this camera, all movements and actions are followed throughout the game.

Especially for the cup final two players are followed: one from AZ (on FOX Sports 3) and one from Feyenoord (on FOX Sports 5). Which players that are, determines the audience.

Vote here on an AZ player
                        Vote for a Feyenoord player here

The player cam starts at 5.30 pm, and follows the players from the warm-up and until the players are off the field. (FOX Sports)

Cup final AZ - Feyenoord, Sunday at 6 pm LIVE on FOX Sports 1, preview from 4 pm

Player Cam AZ, from 5.30 pm on FOX Sports 3

Player Cam Feyenoord, from 5.30 pm on FOX Sports 5

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
                          For all Dutch-Iranians (not sure whether non-Dutch can vote), FoxSports has decided to follow one player of AZ Alkmaar the entire cupfinal match with their camera, which will be live broadcasted on of their channels. They will be following the player from the pre-match warming up to when he leaves the pitch.

We could see unique live images of Jahanbakhsh for more than 90 minutes. Lets all vote.
                          Thanx, voted!
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

btw I'm thinking about going to the Cup Final on Saturday if there are still tickets available (I think they are). Would anyone be interested to join?

Let me know if you want to.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

High quality goals - thanks to PFDC member Teammelli91

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                                btw I'm thinking about going to the Cup Final on Saturday if there are still tickets available (I think they are). Would anyone be interested to join?

Let me know if you want to.
                                Dadash, bijbij and me are going. PM me your number!

Comment

Working...
                                X