Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This performance was the icing on the cake and will prove to be a very important one.
    He will surely win the league's MVP award and his price will be 20 million before the world cup.

Comment

I'm starting to feel that he would be a good ft for Bayern.... maybe I'm just dreaming but he can be a good replacement for the ageing Robben and Ribery.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Is this the first time an Iranian has scored a hat-trick in Europe? I can't recall if anybody else has..
        Gucci has scored a hat trick before

Comment

AZ would be good place for Taha to start. Just make sure to use Jahanbakhsh as a reference for when getting hired. Or Jahanbakhsh doing the Persian hookup.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            AZ would be good place for Taha to start. Just make sure to use Jahanbakhsh as a reference for when getting hired. Or Jahanbakhsh doing the Persian hookup.
            who is taha?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              who is taha?
              Taha Shariati? Or is this another Ehsan Singapore troll. I can never tell if you're being serious or trolling us.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                18 goals and 13 assists in his last 23 matches for AZ Alkmaar.

He's ready for Bundesliga or Serie A.

If he was any other nationality he would have been signed with more fanfare and media hype. He's truly worked hard to get to where he is. AZ is so much worse than PSV and Ajax, but JB has singlehandedly dragged this team as far as it can.

Now tell AZ to sign some Iranian defenders.
                Where did you get those numbers from? Wiki and Transfermarkt sayhs he has played 31 games this season in the league.

Comment

WTF has gone on here then? Jesus, kid's gonna be too big for Napoli on this showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    Where did you get those numbers from? Wiki and Transfermarkt sayhs he has played 31 games this season in the league.
                    I stole the headline from reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...form_18_goals/

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      who is taha?
                      Owner of this restaurant.

Comment

AJ should be the MVP of the league. If he does not get a transfer fee larger than $25 million, then there is no god! If he was Brazilian or Argentinian he would have received an astronomical fee by now.
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Guys I think we should stop saying that he's at a disadvantage because of where he comes from! Believe me there is no truth to that. If a player is good teams will want him.

Comment

He has turned into a world class player!
                            The way he scores and his confidence is simply phenomenal.
                            If Alireza and Sardar can replicate it in the word cup, we can hope in a fairly tale story for Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              Guys I think we should stop saying that he's at a disadvantage because of where he comes from! Believe me there is no truth to that. If a player is good teams will want him.
                              GTF with such ridiculously sensible and logical arguments. If he was Israeli all the big European sides would break FIFA transfer window regulations and sign him right this second for a billion bitcoins.

Comment

Working...
                              X