This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    AJ has 14 goals, Hashimian had 16 with Bochum back in 2004 i think. 2 more goals by AJ, he will tie VH, and 3 goals will make him the top iranian outside of iran with that many goals.
    He has 15 goals.

Comment

"AZ impresses; Jahanbakhsh makes a hunt for top scorer"

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=327122

Comment

He should be played at CAM too, he'd be really effective there too and also to help boost his assists/goals.

Comment

Highlights with English commentator:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1647...%D8%A7%D8%B1-3

He missed lots of chances as well.

Comment

JB scored 1 and missed 3.

Comment

Sefish on a number of occasions where he could have passed the ball to his team mates but a superb goal nevertheless.

Comment

Of all those chances there were two bad misses. (the header which he was close to connecting, and the chance at the end).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Of all those chances there were two bad misses. (the header which he was close to connecting, and the chance at the end).
                  He needs to make sure his shots are on goal. Many of his shots were way off the target. He wont get many chances like those in the WC and we can not afford so many bad shots or bad misses against big teams. It's all about effciancy.

Comment

That was a beautiful goal by Alireza Jahanbakhsh. Pure class.

But he did miss 4-5 shots on goal and they were not even on target. Not trying to put him down as I’m a big supporter of him. I just think he needs to either work more on his shots (after running up to the box), or if he needs to pass the ball to a teammate.

AJ has scored some beautiful goals for both Iran and AZ. But he also needs to understand that not all of his shots from 20-25 yards out will hit the back of the net

Anyways, love and respect to the best Iranian football player today. Azmoun is slowly picking it up too!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      That was a beautiful goal by Alireza Jahanbakhsh. Pure class.
                      But he did miss 4-5 shots on goal and they were not even on target. Not trying to put him down as I’m a big supporter of him. I just think he needs to either work more on his shots (after running up to the box), or if he needs to pass the ball to a teammate.
                      AJ has scored some beautiful goals for both Iran and AZ. But he also needs to understand that not all of his shots from 20-25 yards out will hit the back of the net
                      Anyways, love and respect to the best Iranian football player today. Azmoun is slowly picking it up too!
                      I don't think other people watch the games of football, big name/world class players often shoot way over, off target etc. The fact he scored a beautiful goal should really mean no criticism.

We are just way too critical here and expect perfection. I hope everyone is always perfect in their job too.

Comment

If every shot was a goal, most games would end up in the double digits.

Comment

ajax lost, hence now they are 5 points behind the key is win next game and then they play ajax away, they must put pressure and try for 2nd place still

Comment

Fran Sol, the Spanish striker of Willem II who is currently 1 goal ahead of Jahanbakhsh in the top scorer chart said the following things about Alireza in an interview recently:

"Jahanbakhsh stands out, the most complete player I've ever played against. He has everything. He is quick, technical, assists and makes goals. He also does so much defensive work ", says the Spaniard, who is also charmed by Vilhena. "I also like the game of Feyenoord, with Vilhena for example. If I was a trainer of a big European club, I would buy those two guests.''

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=326933

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Fran Sol, the Spanish striker of Willem II who is currently 1 goal ahead of Jahanbakhsh in the top scorer chart said the following things about Alireza in an interview recently:

"Jahanbakhsh stands out, the most complete player I've ever played against. He has everything. He is quick, technical, assists and makes goals. He also does so much defensive work ", says the Spaniard, who is also charmed by Vilhena. "I also like the game of Feyenoord, with Vilhena for example. If I was a trainer of a big European club, I would buy those two guests.''

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=326933
                              Fran Sol is also a great player in the Eredivisie. Good to see him giving ARJ some much needed praise.

Can't wait to see ARJ tearing it up in a Napoli jersey next season

Comment

big respect to him for commenting a huge praise about his oppnonets!

Comment

Working...
                                X