Lige Ma Prediction Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lige Ma Prediction Game

Hey guys, it’s been a while since I’ve posted here. I’ve been a member of PFDC for about 12 years and have come to PFDC frequently for news and, of course, the discussion forums.

I talked to Webbie Jaan earlier today and he very graciously gave me permission to post a link to the Prediction Game I’ve created. So thanks again Webbie, very much appreciated!

I created this game for the PFDC fans who participate in the PFDC Prediction League and anyone who loves Lige Bartar and would like to compete with others for the love of the game. The site is called Lige Ma and can be found at:

www.lige-ma.com

I would value any feedback you have and hope we can use this thread to discuss the competition. I really hope you guys like it.

Btw – The Lige Ma Prediction Game is a game of skill and strategy. You’ll need more than just your prediction skills to reach the top. The first Lige Bartar game is coming up soon, so make sure to read the Game Rules page to learn how to play and compete! 

- Shervin
    Attached Files
    Humility is a virtue.

So you're the original name holder.. you're the reason I had to add that extra J to my name...

Comment

Is this in place of the regular PFDC competition or is it in addition to it?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Haha. Sorry about that. It must mean I'm really old. But cheers to having a great name!
        Humility is a virtue.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Is this in place of the regular PFDC competition or is it in addition to it?
          That's a good question. I'm not sure. Basically, I saw everybody playing the game on the forums and wanted to give something back to the PFDC community to enhance the Prediction League experience. After a year of hard work, I finally completed the website and now it's LIVE! So now, all the predictions, scoring and your standing among the competition is automated and available to you immediately.

There are some new elements as well - such as the ability to Double Down on some of your predictions, the ability to affiliate with a Club Favorite, Goals Guesses, Scorer Guesses, etc. These can all be attained in the Upgrades page of the website.

I really think everyone would like it. I don't know if you've checked out the site yet, but here is a screenshot of the Prediction Page.

www.lige-ma.com
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Shervin; 07-27-2017, 07:39 AM. Reason: Attachment didn't upload
          Humility is a virtue.

Comment

Just signed up. I guess I missed the first week already but will make predictions starting this Tuesday.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
            X