Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delfi's assist was also excellent. He looks a real talent. His dribbling ability, finishing, speed, and body strength are all very impressive.

Comment

Video of 17 year old Younes Delfi's 2 goals and 1 assist:

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...17277273882624

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Video of 17 year old Younes Delfi's 2 goals and 1 assist: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...17277273882624
        I can't wait till Allahyar gets a crack next year in the PGL. He is 16 and I rate him higher than Delfi, who is an absolute stud and is already proving it with the big boys!!

Comment

The league is pretty much over. The only games important for this week is the SS, ZZ and Saipa playing for 2nd place. The rest of the games are meaningless.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            I can't wait till Allahyar gets a crack next year in the PGL. He is 16 and I rate him higher than Delfi, who is an absolute stud and is already proving it with the big boys!!
            what would be awesome to see is Daei trusting one of the most talented players to have emerged in the last decade, Allahyar, as his number 9 for ACL games next season
            ( given that Saipa will be looking for offensive solutions since Gholizadeh and Torabi are departing)

Comment

This surely means Esteghlal Khuezstan will win the leauge next year since this year they nearly relegated

Comment

FT.

Sepahan 0 - 1 Esteghlal
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Where can i buy online that Perspolis shirt?

Comment

Perspolis ending the season with a 3-0 victory against Sepidrood.

They end up with the best attacking line, best defensive line, most victories, fewest draws or losses. Complete domination!

PERSPOLIS!

Comment

Congrats to PP for great season. The way they are playing, mosalman returning to form, nourollahi getting back to his best, alishah returning, I think they can perform well in ACL. Their passing is imo the best in iran, better tan SS

Comment

Thank god the league is over. Now we can focus on ACL and then full focus on WC

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                            Perspolis ending the season with a 3-0 victory against Sepidrood.

They end up with the best attacking line, best defensive line, most victories, fewest draws or losses. Complete domination!

PERSPOLIS!
                            NOT to ruin your celebration. Iranian football is NOT fair. Government controlled.
                            Persepolis AND Esteghlal, then teams which government controls get more money and players due to military service than other teams.

Let us see how Persepolis does in ACL. It will be a good test. I would like them to win and advance against Al-Jazerieh.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                              NOT to ruin your celebration. Iranian football is NOT fair. Government controlled.
                              Persepolis AND Esteghlal, then teams which government controls get more money and players due to military service than other teams.

Let us see how Persepolis does in ACL. It will be a good test. I would like them to win and advance against Al-Jazerieh.
                              I know there is a lot of corruption and government interference in Iranian league. However with Perspolis fan base and history they will be easily one of Iran's premier clubs in a free and fair league.

Comment

Congrats to all my fellow Perspolis fans. We deservedly won the title. The beauty was that we closed the chapter in home and full confidence with that solid 3-0 victory!

Originally posted by AIrani View Post

I feel you, and cannot argue your logic. However in all fairness, this government control over teams like Perspolis and Esteghlal is taking a much larger toll on both teams. With the huge fan base and support coming for both teams and in particular Perspolis, it’s best for the clubs to be privatized and controlled by private sector and people. Teams like Perspolis and Esteghlal should have their own stock, this a great financial backing by masses.

I hope we all get to see the day all our teams are privatized, even at the cost of several/many of them getting demoted to lower leagues. If our football cannot survive without its corrupt government’s interference and meddling, then we don’t deserve to have a professional league nonetheless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X