Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    So next to the already 6 injured players that we had, Padovani also got injured today and Hosseini will be suspended. Great prospect for us going into the derby
    I don't think it makes that much of a difference. Both teams come in to the derby so nervous that usually any quality flies out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      At least Shojaeian should be called up again if Masoud is going to be left out. He's a very complete player: both physical and highly technical, high work rate, always pressing and good passing. It's actually strange to me that CQ suddenly dropped him.

Dejagah also being injured we need a CAM and he's most likely the next in line...
      I've seen him play CAM but do you think he can play the CM position in place of Saeid?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        I've seen him play CAM but do you think he can play the CM position in place of Saeid?
        no hes an attacking midfielder. Totally different player to Saeid, whose defensive contributions are immense.

Comment

On another note, amiri has been so poor since he came on, and for quite a few matches now. Ive seen him had one good game for TM (Vs Venezuela). It will be a real shame if he takes the spot of say Torabi or Tabrizi in the squad, or say Taremi or Ghoddos in the starting xi. This guy really just isnt that talented

Comment

Lol if Beiro was in goal that last header would've went in

1-0 won.
            Very bad 2nd half from us, but it was obvious that our team saved legs for the derby.

Damn, if Zob Ahan didn't scored that goal in the 93rd minute, we would've been champions now.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              He's already played in CM couple of times with Gostaresh in the past. Although his defensive qualities are decent for an attacking player he wouldn't be a good Saeid replacement.

If anything, he can probably play the Hajsafi/Ebrahimi DM/CM role and his playmaking skills are better than Ehsan, but that role would limit his creativity so therefore I find it a waste to play him there, someone like Abdollahzadeh can do that already better than him

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                He's already played in CM couple of times with Gostaresh in the past. Although his defensive qualities are decent for an attacking player he wouldn't be a good Saeid replacement.

If anything, he can probably play the Hajsafi/Ebrahimi DM/CM role and his playmaking skills are better than Ehsan, but that role would limit his creativity so therefore I find it a waste to play him there, someone like Abdollahzadeh can do that already better than him
                I really would have liked to see abdollahzadeh move to panionios, it would have gave him a great chance of making squad, and starting first game. As it is, foolad are getting scraped by SS and im not even sure if hes playing.

Comment

Btw. as a Red, who always rated Kamal, he's FAR away from his good shape (probably because he's coming back from an injury). Once he was turning into his old self, he suffered a very stupid injury.

Glad to see Nourollahi back in the line-up, even though he still needs some time to get in shape.

Also, Mosalman AGAIN didn't play. If he plays on Thursday, then I would be surprised.

It wouldn't be too surprising if he leaves for abroad. And by abroad, I don't mean Europe.
                  Last edited by 04041374; 02-24-2018, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    I really would have liked to see abdollahzadeh move to panionios, it would have gave him a great chance of making squad, and starting first game. As it is, foolad are getting scraped by SS and im not even sure if hes playing.
                    He was on the bench today.

Comment

Dianmo Zagreb is very serious about signing Moharrami and Ansari. Their scouts were again in the stadium.
                      https://www.tarafdari.com/%D8%AE%D8%...A7%D8%AF%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        I don't think it makes that much of a difference. Both teams come in to the derby so nervous that usually any quality flies out the window.
                        That is kind of true, but missing both Hosseini and Rahmati as 1st and 2nd gk, Montazeri, Nourafkan, Padovani, Zakipour, Ghaedi etc. is a little too much to handle in such a game against the top standing team in the league.

We basically don't have a gk and a LB. We probably have to play Khosrow as LB again, and Cheshmi at the back because neither Montazeri nor Padovani will be there. That means Bagheri as DM again, which will not be ideal in such a big game.

But it is what it is, we'll have to work with what we have.
                        Last edited by Amin_; 02-24-2018, 11:07 AM.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          That is kind of true, but missing both Hosseini and Rahmati as 1st and 2nd gk, Montazeri, Nourafkan, Padovani, Zakipour, Ghaedi etc. is a little too much to handle in such a game against the top standing team in the league.
                          We basically don't have a gk and a LB. We probably have to play Khosrow as LB again, and Cheshmi at the back because neither Montazeri nor Padovani will be there. That means Bagheri as DM again, which will not be ideal in such a big game.
                          But it is what it is, we'll have to work with what we have.
                          Esteghlal will be missing a lot of players but I am fairly certain that Rahmati will play because he only has a minor injury

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/442309/%D8%B5%D...87%D8%AA%D9%84

Sad news about ali daei

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              I'm confused, can someone please tell me what happened!

Comment

That "actor" is a charlatan. He says Daei and his brother beat him up in a hotel lobby because they thought he was a spy for sepidrood. A hotel lobby and not a single witness - sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X