Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, Hosseini got a yellow card and is suspended against PP. Rahmati is injured and most probably not able to make it to the derby either.

The referee was very harsh though. It wasn't like Hosseini was constantly wasting time or anything. The first chance the referee got he gave Hosseini a card. And there was a two goal gap anyway, it's not as if it was 1-2 or anything.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

So next to the already 6 injured players that we had, Padovani also got injured today and Hosseini will be suspended. Great prospect for us going into the derby

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Amin, it seems to me that Shojaeian has been in impeccable form lately, can you update me as to how he's been playing?

Comment

Shojaeian has been completely flawless. technically very gifted, smart, and great pace. I will be very surprised if he is not at the world cup.

Comment

At least Shojaeian should be called up again if Masoud is going to be left out. He's a very complete player: both physical and highly technical, high work rate, always pressing and good passing. It's actually strange to me that CQ suddenly dropped him.

Dejagah also being injured we need a CAM and he's most likely the next in line...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Lol...
              Hosseini got a yellow card due to time wasting and will miss the derby.
              Also, Rahmati is injured.
              PP continue to get gifts like this completely BS yellow card. No verbal warning or anything. It was clear that the referee was looking for a reason to card Hosseini.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                Amin, it seems to me that Shojaeian has been in impeccable form lately, can you update me as to how he's been playing?
                Yep, he's one of the most in form and better players for us lately. As already pointed out, he's quite a complete player. Of course technically as everyone knows, but also tactically he seems to be doing what Shaeffer wants from him. For his stature he's physically actually quite strong. He also has a good pass and shot. The only thing I don't always like from him is that he sometimes wants to do things too fancy which once in a while leads to unnecessary turnovers. Otherwise, he's been great lately and a candidate to be called up for a TM camp.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I don't remember the last time I watched a Khiabani-commentated match where I didn't think to myself "wtf is this guy on about"

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    I don't remember the last time I watched a Khiabani-commentated match where I didn't think to myself "wtf is this guy on about"
                    I dont remember the last 10 minute period of a Khiabani-commentated match where I didn't think to myself "wtf is this guy on about"

Comment

GOOAL
                      Again Siamak Nemati

Comment

ahmadzadeh with a totally uncharacteristic turn, dribble, and through ball. Great move.

Comment

latest from khiabani "It is so good that both Perspolis and SS khuzestan are shooting in this game. It adds to the beauty of the match"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            latest from khiabani "It is so good that both Perspolis and SS khuzestan are shooting in this game. It adds to the beauty of the match"
                            Another sooti by Khiabani. But he is passionate about Iran and we should never forget what he did for Kermanshah earthquake survivors. He was on the frontlines.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              This guy spoke more about the rain and it's footballing and non-footballing effects than the actual match. Of course not to forget the usual constant mistakes on player names

Comment

now khiabani is bullshitting about how CQ doesnt watch PGPL games in the stadiums , " Maybe he watches on these beautiful matches on TV".

Comment

Working...
                                X