Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I have defended him before but wtf is going on ?!? Im sure CQ will not even consider him if he brings any sort of drama anywhere near TM.
    He has been making statements about wanting to leave Persepolis. His last statement, he said his future is more important than Persepolis', sure that may be true, but its not something you say to the fans of the club.
    Basically he wants to leave and is being ungrateful.
    I sort of sympathize with him, because he wants to finish his sarbazi as soon as possible (his sarbazi will be reduced due to him having a wife and kids), but he has done it in a very unprofessional way.

Apparently he was yelling in the locker room too and Bagheri told him to be quiet.

Comment

^ Hm yeah I was wondering what was happening with him, thanks for the clarification. the only problem with him leaving is that we can't sign new players for a while.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

There were good football matches on Monday. In particular, Foolad and Sepahan won difficult matches.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          He has been making statements about wanting to leave Persepolis. His last statement, he said his future is more important than Persepolis', sure that may be true, but its not something you say to the fans of the club.
          Basically he wants to leave and is being ungrateful.
          I sort of sympathize with him, because he wants to finish his sarbazi as soon as possible (his sarbazi will be reduced due to him having a wife and kids), but he has done it in a very unprofessional way.

Apparently he was yelling in the locker room too and Bagheri told him to be quiet.
          He also once said that "the fans would dream about the title if it wasn't for us" after what happened at the game vs Zob Ahan.

Keepers prior to Beiro (Haghighi, Sosha) were cursed much worse than him, but they kept their heads down.

He could've learnt from what happened to Donnaruma, but he didn't.

Comment

برخورد قاطع کاپیتان*های پرسپولیس و باقری با بیرانوند در رختکن

حواشی رختکن تیم پرسپولیس با مدیریت کاپیتان*ها و مربی ایرانی این تیم جمع شد.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، رختکن پرسپولیس بعد از تساوی این تیم مقابل پدیده خراسان شاهد اتفاقات عجیبی بود. علیرضا بیرانوند که از قبل از بازی تیمش مقابل پدیده با اعتراض هواداران مواجه شده بود در طول این مسابقه بارها شاهد این اتفاق بود تا در پایان مسابقه با دلخوری شدید وارد رختکن شده و با صدای بلند به لیدرهای پرسپولیس اعتراض کند.

دروازه*بان تیم ملی در رختکن تیمش ضمن انتقاد شدید از لیدرهای باشگاه بابت شعارهای هواداران هم ابراز ناراحتی کرده و این کار خود را با داد و فریاد انجام داد که همین مسئله باعث شد سیدجلال حسینی و حسین ماهینی به این موضوع واکنش نشان دهند. ماهینی خطاب به بیرانوند در رختکن سرخپوشان گفت: وقتی بعد از بازی با سایپا آنطور مصاحبه می*کنی باید منتظر چنین عکس*العمل*هایی هم باشی. سید جلال نیز به بیرانوند گفت: هواداران یک روز تو را تشویق می*کنند و یک روز از تو دلخورند و اینطور عکس*العمل نشان می*دهند، باید مراقب مصاحبه*هایت باشی تا اینطور عکس*العمل*ها را نبینی.

کریم باقری نیز وقتی دید صدای بازیکنان بلند شده و بیرون رختکن می*رسد، خطاب به بیرانوند گفت: چطور وقتی آن حرف*ها را می*زنی فکر این روزهات نیستی؟ اینجا حق نداری داد و بیداد کنی و هر حرفی داری به باشگاه برو و آنجا برن. اینجا رختکن تیم هست و هر حرفی بزنی بیرون متوجه شده و برای تیم حاشیه درست می*شود، بهتر است اگر اعتراضی داری به باشگاه بروی.

اتفاقات رختکن پرسپولیس خیلی زود با مدیریت کاپیتان*های این تیم و همچنین کریم باقری جمع شد و بیرانوند با ناراحتی و بدون اینکه مصاحبه کند به همراه تیم از ورزشگاه خارج شد.
            I really want this guy OUT! He is yet another rebellious Iranian footballer who will stir things up in his team, just to prove his own agenda. Not sure about you guys, but I personally cannot stand such players with big attitude and exorbitant amount of ego. With TM and CQ he has no balls to act in such immature and childish fashion!

He is not the first player under fans criticism, and won't be the last either. However constantly making threatening remarks, and fighting back with some pathetic fans, thus stopping to their level is not what we need in our football.

Add to all of the above, his recent shaky and terrible display, be it with Perspolis or TM. If you cannot cope with public's bashing and criticism, you're in a wrong industry man, grow up and act like a real man and a good sport. Stop acting like 10-12 year old girls!

I usually do not talk of anyone in such manner, but I've had it with his constant cryings and dismal goaltending etc.

Comment

I have a feeling Golmohammadi's days at TS is numbered and upon his next dissatisfactory result/performance he may be sacked.

Sepahan seems to have found its way back to its golden days. Playing good football did not necessarily bring pleasant results to their team early into the league, however they're proving to be one of the serious contenders towards the end of the league.

I am speculating one of the most exciting PGL seasons ever!

Comment

Mahdi Torabi scored Saipa’s winning goal and Taha Shariati started for Saipa.

Comment

This guy is mental. Now he whistled towards the few fans that attended today's training! I never thought Beiro could be this cancerous.

https://www.tarafdari.com/%D8%AE%D8%...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Anyone have Mehdi Torabi's goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Anyone have Mehdi Torabi's goal?
                      90tv is the best source for all the goals:

http://90tv.ir/video/426942/%D8%AE%D...A8%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

wow. Impressive by Taha . Starting at center back at any senior level, at the age of 17 is rare and impressive. More impressive than say a winger, or full back coming in at a young age. I really hope he moves to Europe within the next year, he is the natural option to succeed Jalal

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          wow. Impressive by Taha . Starting at center back at any senior level, at the age of 17 is rare and impressive. More impressive than say a winger, or full back coming in at a young age. I really hope he moves to Europe within the next year, he is the natural option to succeed Jalal
                          Its because Daei actually lets young players start. If this was most other PGPL coaches they would sell their young players to a div3 team.

Comment

Pars Janoobi Jam - first loss of the season.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Its because Daei actually lets young players start. If this was most other PGPL coaches they would sell their young players to a div3 team.
                              Many people bash Daei for his TM and PP run, but this man is very beneficial to Iranian football still. I love how he always plays youth and that's why CQ always admires him.
                              How amazing would it be if CQ brought Daei on as an assistant one day to work with him?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Many people bash Daei for his TM and PP run, but this man is very beneficial to Iranian football still. I love how he always plays youth and that's why CQ always admires him.
                                How amazing would it be if CQ brought Daei on as an assistant one day to work with him?
                                I think at one point he did want Daei as an assistant, but Daei didn't accept. To be fair, Daei is a leader, he can't handle being 2nd in command at that level.

Comment

Working...
                                X