Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Montazeri is actually injured and is only playing for Esteghlal with painkillers. Maybe CQ is trying to rest him.

Comment

I thought this weeks result was difficult to predict. Any way I think things will go just fine PP until the 7th week then I think they start to play against some really though teams like Pars Sepahan and Zobahan, and esteghlal.

Esteghlal needs a replacement for Kaveh. I watched their game against Padideh. It was like Padideh knew perfectly Esteghlal is comming to win
      and played contra.

Comment

what happened to gostaresh pp game? Why did it get cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          what happened to gostaresh pp game? Why did it get cancelled
          TM camp, they will fly to SK tonight.

Comment

Taremi with a goal and assist vs Gostaresh within minutes of being subbed in instead of Mensha.

PP 3-0 Gostaresh

Comment

What a lovely field Gostaresh has. Dameshoon garm for at least giving a damn.

Comment

3 things are certain in life. 1. Death 2. Taxes 3. Taremi being roasted for missing open opertunities by silly/stupid Taremi bashers

Comment

I wish they could finish the league up by Nowruz so we can focus on TM and WC!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    3 things are certain in life. 1. Death 2. Taxes 3. Taremi being roasted for missing open opertunities by silly/stupid Taremi bashers
                    To be fair most of the time he deserves it. He is the most Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde player I have ever seen. On his day there is no striker better than him in Asia, and on his worst he is Lig 2 quality.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      To be fair most of the time he deserves it. He is the most Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde player I have ever seen. On his day there is no striker better than him in Asia, and on his worst he is Lig 2 quality.
                      If he had looked at Sardar and passed the ball to him instead of taking a crap shut, many discussions on here would have not happened.

Tarmi does not think well or look well or basically he does not judge well, BUT he gets to play.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Cannot wait to see Ghaedi in action again

Comment

What is going on with Sepahan? lost again today 2-0 to Foolad.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                            What is going on with Sepahan? lost again today 2-0 to Foolad.
                            they miss so many chances... gol nazani mikhori situation

Comment

Does anybody know if Umana will play tomorrow or if he's in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Does anybody know if Umana will play tomorrow or if he's in Iran?
                                He trained with them yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X