Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Great late minute winner by Foolad Khuzestan! This new squad is pretty interesting and might be one of the "under the radar" teams to compete for ACL spot.
    Gostaresh is looking more and more like a team that will be in the relegation battle after losing the likes of Shojaeian and Chimba. Only bright spot is the GK and Ando lol
    Padideh and SS Khuz both looked solid and congrats to Sepidrood in their first ever IPL victory over Paykan who look like a shell of last year after losing Nemati and Mensha to PP

When I see you avatar, I realize Sepahan has the best and most professional logo in IPL. Would be ok in the middle of europeans logos.
    Malavan one was fine too.

Comment

Anyone have video of Younes Delfi's goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Anyone have video of Younes Delfi's goal?
        https://youtu.be/QJC033d-gZs?t=6m35s

Comment

Uli Stielike (ex-Korea NT coach this WCQ) is a candidate to replace Mansourian at Esteghlal

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4160...teghlal-Report

Could see him fail badly if he actually took charge of SS

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Uli Stielike (ex-Korea NT coach this WCQ) is a candidate to replace Mansourian at Esteghlal

I would be in favor of that move. Mansourian is not ready for the pressures of Esteghlal. He would be best suited for Zobahan or Foolad.
            IPL also need more bigger name coaches to improve the league and bring in better players.

Comment

Has mansourian even been sacked yet?
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He said his critics doesn't understand him.

مبارزه با بیسوادی

نهضت سوادآموزی

منصوریان:در فضای بی سوادی و تمسخر گرفتار شده ایم/

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Has mansourian even been sacked yet?
                  He has not but his position is unstable right now and fans are not happy

Comment

I know we have been missing a lot of good opportunities from the start of the season until now, but what Ghorbani missed today (the header) tops everything. It was basically a free header from 1.5 meters away from the goal and from all places this guy heads the ball to the single spot that would not be a goal, namely straight to the gk's hands

This is getting ridiculous!
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Goal Padideh!

Mansourian seat gets hotter

Comment

Esteghlal wasting opportunities...Ghaedi just hits the post and right after almost has an assist and then a minute later Padideh scores on a counter...

Luck or no luck, I think Mansourian's last hours have started.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

instead of foreign players SS should have hired a good foreign coach. I expressed my opinion beore GN left SS.and my opinion has not changed.
                          PP and SS an attrat the best players from the PGL so hiring foreign players is unneessary. max of 1 should be allowed I think

Comment

mansoorian should have been fired when he shouted Damn this damn that.

Comment

padideh does not have superstars but Ghazi, khalatbari, kamandani,.... blend well and move anywhere they wish. They play smart. they do have a high average IQ

Comment

Esteghlal fans fighting each other

Comment

Working...
                                X