Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exciting Derby with Sep winning 2-0. Lots of scoring chances. Olivera and Mazaheri the GKs were both the stars of this game:

http://tamasha.com/v/LmZZM

Comment

Forgot to denounce Saipa's time wasting and constant grass-rolling. I hate that style of football be it displayed by my own teams or the opponents. Time wasting To some extent may be part of professional football and strategy, however blatant simulations and faking injuries is quite bothersome to watch, not even by my own teams at the remainder minutes of the game when we need to keep the attained result. It just kills the spirit of fair play and good football!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        Exciting Derby with Sep winning 2-0. Lots of scoring chances. Olivera and Mazaheri the GKs were both the stars of this game:

Do you know when the 2nd level on Nagshe Jahan will be fully complete? and why its delayed specifically?

Also if they put stands on all sides of Fooladshahr and added a simple roof structure, it would be a wonderful stadium. A shame its so far out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post

LEE was phenomenal. He literally saved us in multiple chances

Comment

A great commentator. GOOOOOOOOL

http://static2.90tv.ir/b50671ea/PARS...-90tv.ir-1.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Maybe not as good as last year, but enough to win them the league. Esteghlal is the only team that might give them a run for their money.
              I think I have had a good prediction week in which I predicted Saipa and Pars would win and they now have 10 points like Perspolis. I couldn't predict Sepahan would win but they seem like they are aiming to the top. It is not only Esteghlal. Perspolis have many real rivals. And They will get stress since they should play in 3 competitions.

Comment

Average age of Saipa's starting 11: 24.2
                Number of U23 players: 7

Comment

Saipa is going to be a top 4 team, they are very dangerous. If they strengthen their defense a bit, their attack is very good, and they have a good keeper.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This year will be interesting. The usual teams up top such as Tractor, Esteghlal, Sepahan, and Zobahan are struggling.

Then, you have surprising teams such as Pars Jonoobi, Saipa, and Sanat Naft

Comment

Abbaszadeh's celebration. 9 back to back backflips!
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BX6DrfYH...8C%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

SNA lost to PJ 1:2 yesterday.
                        When SNA lost to Saipa Kamalvand blamed Referee. Yesterday he blamed his defender Abdollahzadeh.

He should be ashamed of himself for what he said yesterday and apologize to the player and the fans.
                        Abdolladzadeh was subbed about 60' and later was seriously injured and continued to play, but after the game was sent to hospital for his injury.
                        Kamalvand did 2 more subs and toward the end no more sub was possible for Abdollahzadeh.

کمالوند ادامه داد: از علی عبدالله زاده انتظار بیشتری داشتم؛ در دو بازی خارج از خانه عملکرد خوبی نداشته است و این در حالی است که در بازی های داخل خانه بازی خوبی را انجام می دهد و باید این موضوع را آسیب*شناسی کنیم.

Shameless Kamalvand didn't see extended of injury? Did he expected of him to play well with this cut?

Comment

Younes Delfi scored vs Padideh

I think he's the 2nd youngest goalscorer in IPL history after Mosalman.
                          Last edited by 04041374; 08-18-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know when Persepolis will play it's next game in the league? They have a game listed on 25th vs Gostaresh but Branko will travel to Croatia after their game vs Al-Ahli on tuesday(22nd) and their training will take a break until the 28th?
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Great late minute winner by Foolad Khuzestan! This new squad is pretty interesting and might be one of the "under the radar" teams to compete for ACL spot.

Gostaresh is looking more and more like a team that will be in the relegation battle after losing the likes of Shojaeian and Chimba. Only bright spot is the GK and Ando lol
                              Padideh and SS Khuz both looked solid and congrats to Sepidrood in their first ever IPL victory over Paykan who look like a shell of last year after losing Nemati and Mensha to PP

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                                Does anyone know when Persepolis will play it's next game in the league? They have a game listed on 25th vs Gostaresh but Branko will travel to Croatia after their game vs Al-Ahli on tuesday(22nd) and their training will take a break until the 28th?
                                The game has been moved because of the TM camp.
                                A new date hasn't been set.

Comment

Working...
                                X